• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I can't help but wonder...
What made you so obsessed with Dash, anyway? xD;
Anyway, I'm not too sure what my favourite Season 2 episode is. Hmm.
I really liked the Discord episodes, Luna Eclipsed and Sisterhooves Social. o3o
(And Lesson Zero was also brilliant. xDDD;; )

Years
Art of the Dress is also one of my favorite songs. Smile, Smile, Smile, May the Best Pet Win, and At the Gala are tied with it, though.

And no episode beats Sonic Rainboom. IMO, the best season episode so far is Lesson Zero.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
...Really? That's NSFW. Honestly, I have no idea why you posted that here.
You should remove that post. Remember, this is a Pokemon forum. There are people who are sensitive to that type of material.
Try thinking before posting crap like that. It's not funny.

Anyway, I just came here to ask if anybody was entering the Equestria Daily: December Draw-off?
It seems like it's going to be really fun. Sure, there will be alot of people competing, and you might not win, but I encourage everybody to enter. Just for fun, you know? :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Anyway, I just came here to ask if anybody was entering the Equestria Daily: December Draw-off?
It seems like it's going to be really fun. Sure, there will be alot of people competing, and you might not win, but I encourage everybody to enter. Just for fun, you know? :D

I'm a huge procrastinator, and I even procrastinate on my RDxOC oneshots. I have 5 done and 3 are on the docket to be attempted and completed.
(Rainbow Dash x White Lightning; my OC.)

With Pokemaster1993 banned, his name has been taken off the member list.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
With Pokemaster1993 banned, his name has been taken off the member list.
Ne. You don't have to announce this type of thing do you? Personally, I would have just taken his name off the list and not have broadcasted it. /shrugs

That Derpy animation was adorable. Catch you Catch me was one of the first Japanese songs I listened to/was obsessed with, so it has a special place in my heart for it. <3

New episode tomorrow, right? I'll probably end up watching it when I get back from taking my cat to the vet.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Ponies! I'm officially a Pegasister! :DDDD

Favourite episode (so far): The . . . second one. Idk what it's called. D:
Favourite main pony: Rainbow Dash! :DDD She's just awesome in so many ways. x3
Favourite side pony: Apple Bloom. What a cutie. <33
About me: I just watched the first two episodes last night, but I've been wanting to watch the series for sooooooooooooo long you don't even know. I love it so far, so I'm going to watch the rest very quickly. :3

Should I be worried about spoilers here? D:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I'll be joining here as a Pegasis too, with almost the same intro as Maggie above. xD

Favourite episode: I'll say the second one, as it's the best of the two I've seen thus far. xD
Favourite main pony: Rarity! She's funny, and seems so lady-like, haha.
Favourite side pony: Applebloom. Thanks to Maggie for telling me what her name was. =D

Maggie dragged me, who was kicking and screaming, back to PC the other day after a long hiatus. I eventually realized why I liked it here, and subsequently ran about getting back in on the community's business, which seemed to include a very common theme of ponies throughout the boards. I figured out why and watched the first episodes, getting hooked right away. Then I dragged Maggie, who wasn't actually kicking and screaming but you get the idea, over to the same episodes on YouTube. So Maggie, My Little Pony is your official payback for getting me back on PC. Hope you're happy. :P

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Favourite episode (so far): The . . . second one. Idk what it's called. D:
Favourite main pony: Rainbow Dash! :DDD She's just awesome in so many ways. x3
Favourite side pony: Apple Bloom. What a cutie. <33
About me: I just watched the first two episodes last night, but I've been wanting to watch the series for sooooooooooooo long you don't even know. I love it so far, so I'm going to watch the rest very quickly. :3

Should I be worried about spoilers here? D:

I'll be joining here as a Pegasis too, with almost the same intro as Maggie above. xD

Favourite episode: I'll say the second one, as it's the best of the two I've seen thus far. xD
Favourite main pony: Rarity! She's funny, and seems so lady-like, haha.
Favourite side pony: Applebloom. Thanks to Maggie for telling me what her name was. =D

Maggie dragged me, who was kicking and screaming, back to PC the other day after a long hiatus. I eventually realized why I liked it here, and subsequently ran about getting back in on the community's business, which seemed to include a very common theme of ponies throughout the boards. I figured out why and watched the first episodes, getting hooked right away. Then I dragged Maggie, who wasn't actually kicking and screaming but you get the idea, over to the same episodes on YouTube. So Maggie, My Little Pony is your official payback for getting me back on PC. Hope you're happy. :P

Welcome to the club, Ineffable~ and Alakazam17! You will be added to the list.

Also, brohoof to Ineffable~ for liking Rainbow Dash.

Well, we usually discuss the episode in SPOILER tags, so don't click them if you don't want to view spoiler(s)!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Haha, welcome you two! It's nice having some new faces around here. (not that I can see them. o3o) xD;

I wouldn't worry about Season 1 spoilers, I'm pretty sure you can talk about them freely here. But since Season 2 is ongoing, with each new episode, you're probably going to have to use the spoiler tag for the first few days the episode is out. o3o
Anyway, go watch more! gogogogo :DDDD

Speaking of the new episode, I loved it. That song, oh god. aaaaa
Was so good. I wish it was longer. Rarity is awesome. |D
Also, Fleur!
Spoiler:

Definitely one of my favourite background ponies! :D

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Ah yes, Fleur XD And welcome, new people! ^_^ Yeah, I loved the song too! Too bad it was so short -_-

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Does that mean your new favourite characters are the Unicorn Sisters? o3o
Though, that might be quite the assumption. After all, your theme is still AJ.

Speaking of the Unicorn Sisters...
zx6wa.png

aaaaa, diabeetus.

Back