• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H-Mode7 Pokemon

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Omg you got it worked :O Great work dude

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Omg you got it worked :O Great work dude

I still gotta improve stuff (like directions and stuff)

I also centered the player on the screen!

Thanks to XAlien95 I got some tiles! (not in the video)

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Its working very good :D Great Work :D Need to move to my project :D

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
BEFORE POSTING ERRORS:

1. Make sure it's not to do with animated tiles (grass tiles/ect.)

2. Make sure it's not posted in bugs (which hasn't made yet so this is currently useless)

3. Look a few posts up and see if someone else posted before you (I don't like people posting multipul errors of the same kind...)

4. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THE ERROR POST IT HERE!

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
do you think there will be a way to make 3D optional when this is completed? I was just thinking this would be good for my game, but only for one map.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
I know you say not to report anything about animated tiles or whatever, but I wanna make sure you know..

Water tiles seem to trap the player. Even if you try surfing, you'll get stuck as soon are you walk onto a water tile. You can't even escape it by holding CTRL.

Pretty sure you know the grass crashes though.

Anyway, looking good so far! It needs to be tidied up a little in terms of bugs, but it's coming along great!

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
I know you say not to report anything about animated tiles or whatever, but I wanna make sure you know..

Water tiles seem to trap the player. Even if you try surfing, you'll get stuck as soon are you walk onto a water tile. You can't even escape it by holding CTRL.

Pretty sure you know the grass crashes though.

Anyway, looking good so far! It needs to be tidied up a little in terms of bugs, but it's coming along great!

no that's different, I meant the error report from grass tiles.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
no that's different, I meant the error report from grass tiles.

Oh, another idea...

Could you change the HMode07 data for the map to be read from map metadata or determine it by a maps ID from the script instead of by adding funky brackets and such that alter the maps name? A bit technical, but I'd imagine it's not too hard if you know the script, and since you adapted the script, I'm thinking you would.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Oh, another idea...

Could you change the HMode07 data for the map to be read from map metadata or determine it by a maps ID from the script instead of by adding funky brackets and such that alter the maps name? A bit technical, but I'd imagine it's not too hard if you know the script, and since you adapted the script, I'm thinking you would.

good idea I'll use that instead.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
It doesn't seem to be compatible with the new version of essentials.

I needs ALOT of mods.... I'll get working on this soon I gotta finish working on my new website (yes this one is mine and I think people will like it.)

ultimatewolf

Artist
Years
so far this is awesome i'll follow this project because i want to make a 3d game. and it would be cool if you could add the walking with pokemon script.
edit: can you import 3d models with blender.

Last edited:

FoxySeta

(Trainer)
Years
So awesome! Well I think I'll have a video-screencapture of the h-mode 7 during important dialogues. Then I'll play it as normal video wnìith an event to don't get the pokégear glitch, but so I'd like to use that way to don't lag the game mut that takes you a long when you have to load the map. Where can I find it? (Sorry for my terrible English)
Hello , how can I adapt this h -mode 7 essentials DS ?
Hi Alex! Speaking in English on forums is terrible, I know.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 9, 2015
So awesome! Well I think I'll have a video-screencapture of the h-mode 7 during important dialogues. Then I'll play it as normal video wnìith an event to don't get the pokégear glitch, but so I'd like to use that way to don't lag the game mut that takes you a long when you have to load the map. Where can I find it? (Sorry for my terrible English)

Hi Alex! Speaking in English on forums is terrible, I know.

Ah hello FoxySeta! if you remember me I already knew. In fact we are both Italian, you remember me right?

Back