• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Same here, heights terrified me since i was a little kid, i was always afraid i would fall off and die horribly.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Amusement parks arent that great since I don't get on the rides, I'm terrified of heights and things going very fast so I dont go on roller coasters.

Years
It's nice that there's still time to be with friends. Just watch next year when everybody is out of town/busy at work/busy at school/busy at overseas volunteering gig :P

Years
More like next month :( this summer is going by too fast and I am already feeling the school blues as I start in less than a month :/

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I only want to go back to school because of money. I get more than on vacations and I need games to entertain myself so yeah...

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Overall, I enjoyed school but I am glad it's over! All of that homework~

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Psh, I already graduated and still study.
My brain is doubtlessly some sort of gluttonous monster.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
After my summer course I have a month of summer left, and I have plans to just.....stay home and sleep because I do not want to do anything. Plus, it'll be just me and my sister for the whole month. Yay!

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Wow that would be nice! I don't get to sleep in much anymore... being grown up sucks.

Years
They'll be limited if you want to operate at peak efficiency. It sucks when you to through a semester just to realize you've been doing sub-par work and effort the entire time.

Years
I want to make sure my time and effort are worth the classes I chose for the amount I payed towards tuition.. else if I find I payed too much for the class in which I didn't receive the help or content I should have, then I'll probably rage quit on somebody.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

The best thing about summer break is that I get to sleep in^^
Although my dad could wake me up by comin in and out of my room and doesn't care if he wake me up >>

Years
I sleep at around 1-2AM nowadays, usually 12-1 if I need to wake for work in the morning. Slept horribly today though.. kept waking up and a mosquito was constantly buzzing around. :(

Years
I'm a morning person, so it's difficult for me to sleep in, no matter how hard I tried to accomplish it.

I stayed up til 3am helping a friend on his new laptop test his webcam via Skype, and that same morning I wound up waking up before 9am, when the rest of my family usually awakens on the weekend.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

I am NOT a morning person. I wanna be left alone until 12pm, that's when I start getting used to being up. If someone wanna try to make a conversation with me during the morning, I get cranky and my temper is pretty low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back