• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello, can some one Give me a Sav file of "Pokemon Platinum" (DS) for No$Gba with all pokemon and Complete Pokèdex. If any one have it and want share Please VM or PM me.

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
Years
Game (Required): Pokemon Diamond (Game 1015 (?)) .SAV file please
Player's name: Elliott
Playing time : Don't Mind
Number of Badges: 8
Team (If possible)

Shiny Chairzard (level 100) (Moveset - Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Fly and Blast Burn)
Salamence (level 100) (Moveset - Double Edge, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Aerial Ace)
Shiny Gyarados (level 100) (Moveset - Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rage/Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump)
Garchomp (level 100) (Moveset - Decent please)
Shiny Dragonite (level 100) (Moveset - Decent please)
Shiny Dewgong (level 100) (Moveset - Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, Aqua Jet, Brine)

Pokemon in Box: just heaps of random pokemon, shiney and not shiny

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
See, I have a problem with my Pokemon SoulSilver. Whenever I receive a call, it freezes*. Would anybody be kind enuf as to run my SAV file on their emulator, fly to Viridian, take the call from Prof. Oak and save it? It would be a lot of help. c:

Looking for a Soul Silver .SAV with as many badges as possible
That's all I need.
I want to test whether encrypting the ROM helps prevent crashes

Here's my .SAV file, has all badges, and is in New Bark Town.

>> Link <<

Last edited:

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
My save from Desmume messed up and now I'm starting from scratch, but I had all badges and was just about to got to Mt.Silver. Can someone help me? At this point, I just want to battle Red and be done.

Game (Required): Pokemon SoulSilver English
Player's name: Taichi
Playing time: Don't care really.
Number of Badges: 16
Location (this means location in game ): In the cave of Mt.Silver, the entrance before Red.
Team (Required):
Ampharos, Male, Level 88, Nickname: AGU (Moveset: Signal Beam, Thunder, Discharge, Power Gem) (Caught with a Premier Ball)
Nidoking, Male, Level 82, Nickname: SHO (Moveset: Earthquake, Focus Punch, Blizzard, Rock Climb) (Caught in a Timer Ball)
Typhlosion, Male, Level 84, Nickname: APOLLO (Moveset: Fire Blast, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Giga Impact)
Scizor, Female, Level 80, Nickname: ZERA (Moveset: Iron Head, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance) (Caught with a Net Ball)
Blastoise, Male, Level 84, Nickname: AQUOS (Yes, with an O.) (Moveset: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall) (Caught witha Nest Ball)
Sceptile, Male, Level 84, Nickname: TERRA (Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Slam) (Caught with a Moon Ball)

Pokémon in box: Ditto Level 10 (PLUE), Red Gyrados Male Level 30 (DRAGOON), Tauros, Male, Level 20 (SAGITARIUS), Togekiss Male Level 42 (TOTIUS), Dragonite Male Level 62 (MOON), Lugia Lv 45, Suicune Lv40, Sudowoodo Male Lv22 (KASSHOKU), Delibird Female Level 63 (SANTY), Umbreon Female Level 55 (KURA), Snorlax Female Lv50 (JUMBA.), Cranidos Female 25 (REIHN).

Additional information: Please, have it before Red. And with an escape rope at hand also. All TM/HM and 99 Heart Scales.

Thank you to whomever can do this please.

Last edited:

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
^

Would that be in .SAV format? If so, yes I can help.

But I guess I couldn't have it before Red... I was just gonna edit my savefile that has 16 badges and is in New Bark Town. ._.

My save freezes everytime I open the pokegear. ._.

Taichi

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
^

Would that be in .SAV format? If so, yes I can help.

But I guess I couldn't have it before Red... I was just gonna edit my savefile that has 16 badges and is in New Bark Town. ._.

My save freezes everytime I open the pokegear. ._.

Yes, SAV format please. Then if you can't put it before Red? Atleast Mt. Silver then?

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
Yes, SAV format please. Then if you can't put it before Red? Atleast Mt. Silver then?

I'll give you the SAV file that has 16 badges, and is in Pallet Town. But like I said, I don't know if it can access Mt. Silver because I can't get the call from Oak. It freezes. ._.

Taichi

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
I'll give you the SAV file that has 16 badges, and is in Pallet Town. But like I said, I don't know if it can access Mt. Silver because I can't get the call from Oak. It freezes. ._.

Okay, that's fine, thanks.

Taichi

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012

It's cool, I still want. Where's teh download link?

Taichi

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Wake yet? lol
Just PM me or post here when you've got it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2010
Hey :D
I was hoping to make a reuquest.
I am using an r4 for nintendo ds.
Im not sure how to use the save files but would really like one.
Hopefully someone can explain it to me. Do I just put it in the game folder on my r4 card?
Well anyway :
The game is soul silver.
I would like a male character called Adam at the very start of the game when you get your pokemon.
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Chikorita or Riolu
Bulbasaur or Zangoose
Pikachu or
Houndour
All shiny or special event if possible.
Master Balls and Rare Candies in pc also if possible.
Thanks so much if anyone can help me out.
my msn is [email protected] so add me if you need more details :D
Thanks alot
SOO

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2010
half finished pokemon blue

im not asking for a bunch of cheats and extras, i just want to be able to recover my HALF-FINISHED game!
someone please help me!
the game was pokemon blue!
make me a save file please!!!

if you cant literally "Make" or "Program" me one, or your having a problem or whatever.. can you at least send me something simalar or make a small exception when making the .sav file, idc and im not picky, i just want my game back! its greatly appreciaited!

my name was Z:)
i had 15 pokemon in bills pc storage (dont remember which ones, you just make them random useless pokemon, cus thats what they were anyways..) i had about 15000 cash.. and the first 4 gymn badges.. i had just beaten team rocket at the game corner, so put me right at the point where you go into silph co in saffron city to beet them, with all the neceassary items i need of coarse, eg: bike, 20 lemonades, 20 ultraballs, silph scope, etc. im trying to make ur job the least difficult.
I had 6 pokemon on me, warturtle level 33 with attacks bubble beam, dig, bite, and ice beam... also had a richu level 32 with attacks thunderbolt, body slam, quick attack, and swift.. i had a flareon level 32 with attacks double edge, ember, take down, and tackle.. i had a haunter level 28 with attacks nightshade, hypnosis, dream eater, and confuse ray.. i also had a beedrill level 25 with attacks fury attack, poison power/sting (whichever, i dont remember), cut, and i dont remember the last one, give me something like stun spore.. and last..i had a pigeotto level 25 with attacks peck, razor wind, gust, and take down.

THANKS A BUNCH!

this is for game boy color btw, i prefer the original bc its of my childhood generation, but i would also accept the blue sea for gba

Last edited:

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
Years
Game (Required): Pokemon Diamond (Game 1015 (?)) .SAV file please
Player's name: Elliott
Playing time : Don't Mind
Number of Badges: 8
Team (If possible)

Shiny Chairzard (level 100) (Moveset - Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Fly and Blast Burn)
Salamence (level 100) (Moveset - Double Edge, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Aerial Ace)
Shiny Gyarados (level 100) (Moveset - Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rage/Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump)
Garchomp (level 100) (Moveset - Decent please)
Shiny Dragonite (level 100) (Moveset - Decent please)
Shiny Dewgong (level 100) (Moveset - Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, Aqua Jet, Brine)

Pokemon in Box: just heaps of random pokemon, shiney and not shiny

or just talk about your problems and ignor people

ItzCameron

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2010
A Little Present From Me To You :D

Game: Pokemon Diamond (E)
Player's Name: Diako
Rival's Name: Nubcake
Playing Time: 0:40
Number Of Badges: 0
Team:
Chimchar/Shiny/Level 5
Umbreon/Shiny/Level 10
Pikachu/Shiny/Level 10
Squirtle/Shiny/Level 10
Charmander/Shiny/Level 10
Bulbasaur/Shiny/Level 10

Pokemon In Box: None!

Made Entirley By ItzCameron And With A Little Help From Hacking ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2010
Hey, can somebody make me a Platinum (U and E) sav file
i basically need to be in Pal Park i dont care what pokemon, what levels etc
and name: Placlu
thx :)

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
Years
Pokemon Ruby SAV with Elite four beat, right outside the Elite four tower and 999 masterballs. Name: Kobold Rival Name: Douche (duh.)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2010
Game: Pokemon Diamond (E)
Player's Name: Diako
Rival's Name: Nubcake
Playing Time: 0:40
Number Of Badges: 0
Team:
Chimchar/Shiny/Level 5
Umbreon/Shiny/Level 10
Pikachu/Shiny/Level 10
Squirtle/Shiny/Level 10
Charmander/Shiny/Level 10
Bulbasaur/Shiny/Level 10

Pokemon In Box: None!

Made Entirley By ItzCameron And With A Little Help From Hacking ;)

I cant get your save file to work Cameron.
How do I use it with my r4 for ds?
Do I need to convert it or what?
Also hope someone can make that save file for me I requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back