• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blue Flames

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Pretty good tiles but the ones that standout are the restroom ones =P.And as vapor said some more screenies would be nice maybe a few showing the different seasons?And will all 649 pokemon in the game be catchable or not?

Other than that it looks pretty amazeballs and hopefully you'll be able to complete it.And Fritz if you release it in Spanish imma kill you.<3

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Pretty good tiles but the ones that standout are the restroom ones =P.And as vapor said some more screenies would be nice maybe a few showing the different seasons?And will all 649 pokemon in the game be catchable or not?

Other than that it looks pretty amazeballs and hopefully you'll be able to complete it.And Fritz if you release it in Spanish imma kill you.<3

No, I don't think all the 649 Pokemon will be catchable in the hack unless he uses the 649 Patch. Which is not released for the purpose of using it for hacks. Hacks are limited to the use of 393 Pokemon plus the 20+ blank spaces.

And the seasons thingy you're mentioning is I think not possible with Fritz's current hacking skills he have to do ASM Coding and make differences with the tilesets which would most likely very hard to do. Shiny Quagsire has a documentation of it in the R&D forum if you want to check it out.

And fritz please no spanish version. :3

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
No, I don't think all the 649 Pokemon will be catchable in the hack unless he uses the 649 Patch. Which is not released for the purpose of using it for hacks. Hacks are limited to the use of 393 Pokemon plus the 20+ blank spaces.
396 + 25 to be precise ;)
(You could have at least got the number of 3rd generation Pokemon right :D Unless you excluded Castform, Shedinja and Spinda on purpose ;))

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
FINALLY a rom hack with a toilet :)

0_zps858611c8.png
5.png

Umad?

Also where's my screenshot with the mountain tiles?
I want screenshot with mountain tiles :<

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Spoiler:

.:Update:.
Evher Town is the player's hometown. With a few Apartment Buildings and a Pokemon Lab Evher Town is one of the biggest Towns in Ion. I wasn't satisfied with Evher Town's current look so I decided to make my own tiles and use them instead. I also took some of your opinions and fixed a few stuff. Also Evher Town now has New Bark Town Music thanks to Tackle.

1-1_zps93e42969.png
2_zps08749653.png

3_zps5f806ae1.png
4_zpsb310bb81.png

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Evher Town is the player's hometown. With a few Apartment Buildings and a Pokemon Lab Evher Town is one of the biggest Towns in Ion. I wasn't satisfied with Evher Town's current look so I decided to make my own tiles and use them instead. I also took some of your opinions and fixed a few stuff. Also Evher Town now has New Bark Town Music thanks to Tackle.

Cool job, as usual. Like your mixed tiles! really creative. Will the door animations be added?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Is it a remix of the New Bark Town theme, or just the same thing?

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
This looks amazing so far, keep up the great work!
I'm definitely excited to see this get finished, can't wait for a release/to play!
:'D

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
Love the layout, very vibrant, i like that, change the sprite of the mian character if u want, it wud be more unqiue but thats just me

Back