• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Interesting beginning for the game, mitchel. Maybe not too exciting the way you are getting such an awesome Pokemon, but, I like how the story about the emblems sounds. Keep up the good work!

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
gta say i hate the forced pikachu start, and starting in a cave full of digletts with arena trap...wtf

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
I've Made this for the best hack ever
Mitchel.png

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Hey Guys you wouldn't mind making a list of all the bugs that you found would you?
I'm fixing them all for the fixed beta

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That was a cool event, though the news was too short and I was like, "That was it?"...
Anyways, it's nice. :)

Keep up the good work~

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
I don't mean to be a pain, but ive downloaded the beta, and i cant find how to get to Reborn Plains. I've tried looking for ages, but I still can't find it. Could someone help me out?

Bao

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
looks like its going to be awesome when its completed!!

good luck

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
I had a lot of fun with this beta and it's in my top 3 so far. I must say that besides just including the D/P aspects as well as the 4th gen heroine, I found it really funny how you gave us the 2nd gym leader and even kept the old GSC style town for that event. I hope more like it will be coming soon! Including the actual Jesse and James as well as Meowth was pretty classic as well as giving us a Pikachu to start! (Though I must say I'm hoping he'll get Surf and we'll get a Light Ball for him XD) I'm really looking forward to seeing more especially with the new backrounds and riding Pokemon...Though I wonder if the ride goes by gender or if we can change them. Great job though!

The biggest thing I'd say you should put in, and I'm guessing someone has already said this, have the Pikachu sprite come out after we defeat team-rocket and have the screen flash or something for his Thundershock rather than just having the three dissapear. Though that's mainly theatrics! My only other complaint was that the beta is just too short and leave me wanting more :P!

Years
Today 10:50 AM
Ruffles I had a lot of fun with this beta and it's in my top 3 so far. I must say that besides just including the D/P aspects as well as the 4th gen heroine, I found it really funny how you gave us the 2nd gym leader and even kept the old GSC style town for that event. I hope more like it will be coming soon! Including the actual Jesse and James as well as Meowth was pretty classic as well as giving us a Pikachu to start! (Though I must say I'm hoping he'll get Surf and we'll get a Light Ball for him XD) I'm really looking forward to seeing more especially with the new backrounds and riding Pokemon...Though I wonder if the ride goes by gender or if we can change them. Great job though!

Im pretty sure you can get light ball in the beta

Would be cool if the pikachu could learn surf and fly by HM, and volt tackle and iron tail by leveling up
and not being able to evolve :)
All up to you though

Cant wait for an another update (Y)

Back