• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I once watched a 10 hour New Zealand tour

Was very boring, had elves, orcs and wizards

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
IDK man. It's like 12C in Madrid versus 8C in London right now. That does not strike me as a big difference at all. Though Saturday does look chilly in London with 4C and 1C and the high and low.

There is going to be random showers as well so that will probably make it a bit worse.

Years
There is going to be random showers as well so that will probably make it a bit worse.

Those do tend to make everything feel colder.

It may actually be warmer here than in London this weekend, which is unusual for this time of year (Saturday and Sunday will reach 8C and 9C, while normally we're far closer to freezing, typically staying below it from late November until early March).

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Affection is what I do best XD

Hugs, cuddles, snuggles, pets and random mooing into ears

Ivysaur

Years
I'm very huggy with my close friends. The random mooing sounds a bit stranger though, but I'm sure it must be nice question mark

Maybe I should try it next time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Due to bullying growing up, I'm pretty awkward with other people touching me and the other way around. I sort of just stand there and awkwardly pat the other person..

Ivysaur

Years
In my culture, kisses and handshakes are the usual way to greet someone so it's pretty easy to overcome that kind of awkwardness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back