• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Wow, guys, these are some serious collections. I have a Budew pencil :I I'd show you, but I'm not at home. (Not that it's worth taking a picture of to begin with, it doesn't even have an eraser.)

Any pic of pokemon is worth posting, it's just give me an idea of what to keep my eye open for when we take our weekly trips to the thrift / pawn shops.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
I have alot of stuff but i currently dont have a camera on me but ill list my stuff

MOVIES
The first one and the lucario one.

CARDS
Just a stack full but the ones i care about are: BW Pikachu, GIANT VICTINI i got from the movie when i saw it, and a few rumble cards.

GAMES
I lose a lot of my games so i only have fire red silver and colloseum. I have boxes for black and white 2 (where ever the heck i put them)

Miscellaneous Some plushies are from amusment parks so im guessing there bootleg
Have a oshawott plushie, GIANT pikachu plushie, Lifesize Shaymin Sky Form plushie (bootleg), regulur shaymin plushie (bootleg but i don't care) Pikachu plushie (also bootleg) talking croagunk and Grotle (not bootleg from toys r us) Talking pikachu that actually moves ears and mouth. Reshiram toy from BW promotion. Pokemon original pillow & sheets.

Thats about it. Will add pics when i can

Here's some pics
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have alot of stuff but i currently dont have a camera on me but ill list my stuff

MOVIES
The first one and the lucario one.

CARDS
Just a stack full but the ones i care about are: BW Pikachu, GIANT VICTINI i got from the movie when i saw it, and a few rumble cards.

GAMES
I lose a lot of my games so i only have fire red silver and colloseum. I have boxes for black and white 2 (where ever the heck i put them)

Miscellaneous Some plushies are from amusment parks so im guessing there bootleg
Have a oshawott plushie, GIANT pikachu plushie, Lifesize Shaymin Sky Form plushie (bootleg), regulur shaymin plushie (bootleg but i don't care) Pikachu plushie (also bootleg) talking croagunk and Grotle (not bootleg from toys r us) Talking pikachu that actually moves ears and mouth. Reshiram toy from BW promotion. Pokemon original pillow & sheets.

Thats about it. Will add pics when i can

Here's some pics
Spoiler:

I like that pikachu on the left there, what's on it's head??

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years

The crazy thing is, I think I sent you one of those Yellow/red versions.

It was a few years back, on my old account on here, I sent you them in exchange for a few pokemon, if i remember correctly.

If it wasn't you, then I'm entirely mistaken.
643.png

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My newest PokeOrder arrived today - Dewott, Emolga, and Watchog.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
The crazy thing is, I think I sent you one of those Yellow/red versions.

It was a few years back, on my old account on here, I sent you them in exchange for a few pokemon, if i remember correctly.

If it wasn't you, then I'm entirely mistaken.

What was your old name? I used to do that and still do at times.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Probably my most prized Pokémon-related possession that I own is my secret shiny Emboar card from the Next Destinies expansion. I can't post the photo 'cause it's absolutely huge and I don't know if I can resize it on here, so here's a link to the image. I found it myself in a booster pack, chuffed with it! My first and only secret card. I have a fair few ultra rare full art cards too, but I can't find all of the pictures of those. I have Reshiram from Black & White, Skyla from Boundaries Crossed, Thundurus from Emerging Powers and Victini from Noble Victories.

Aside from that, I'm pretty happy with my Pokémon Monopoly and Pokémon Master Trainer board games too. I don't have pictures of mine, but here are pictures from Google in case anyone wants to see:

Monopoly_Pokemon.jpg

Pokemon%20Master%20Trainer%20G124.jpg

I also have one of these Pokédexes somewhere, but I can't seem to lay my hands on it:

tumblr_m5vy46Nn1P1rz1ki7o1_500.png

Oh, and here's my figure collection. Apologies for the cigarette box in the picture! They're all pretty old, like, from the original sets. I wish I could collect more 'cause I love figures, but everywhere I see them online they're always so expensive so :(

They're probably the best things I own. Here's a massive shot of almost everything else.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Don't have an actual camera, so I can't show all of my collection, but I have a scanner and I managed to fit some of it in my scanner and get scans.
So with further ado:
Copy of Pokemon Platinum I bought with Christmas money this year.
Spoiler:

My copy of Black 2

Spoiler:

My copy of White 2
Spoiler:

My Pokemon special St.Louis Cardinals edition card binder
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Not all of my cards, but these are the most recent ones I bought. My favorite being the Umbreon.

When I did have a camera , I did manage to get a picture of my collection for a challenge on Facebook I was doing.

Spoiler:

It's pretty blurry but in this picture Pokemon sleeping bag , Ash Ketchum hat, Pikachu shirt , Unova Starters DS Stylus set (need to replace them now cause they're destroyed) Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Mystery Dungoen Explorers of Time, Pokemon White, Pokemon HeartGold, Pokewalker ,Pokemon Giratina and the Sky Warrior manga version, Pokemon card binder, Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Dash, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team, A Poliwhirl plush, A Turtwig plush, Treecko Plush, and a mini Poliwhirl plush that also can become a Pokeball when turned inside out.

A better look at the Poliwhirl plush
Spoiler:

As soon as I can get a camera or fix my scanner I will upload more pictures of my pokeswag collection. Note the big picture of all the stuff was taken before I got Black 2 , White 2 and Platinum so they're not in the picture. But once I get a camera I'll re take a picture of my pokeswag poke stuff.
Also if anyone knows where I can buy replacements for the stylus(es), let me know cause they're now all beaten up from me putting them in my mouth too much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back