• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game thread] PPG I: Viridian City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yes. If they are smart, they will reconsider voting to jail me. I don't mind if I get voted off. In fact, that's an excellent plan. That way, you'll be discovered.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years

You think making a statement like that will cause others not to vote for you?
Look! He's completely on a defensive mode now!
You're just trying to save yourself now.
My good man, These action would not be from a guilty man. Why would he want to reveal himself?! He can't be a rocket! I shall keep my vote remaining!

Years

My good man, These action would not be from a guilty man. Why would he want to reveal himself?! He can't be a rocket! I shall keep my vote remaining!

I appreciate the support, however the fact that you want to help me is a tad suspicious. Who's to say you aren't helping me to shift the idea that you yourself are a Rocket from our minds?

I'm going to keep my vote, but it did prick my interest slightly...

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Nonsense! I've only done this to prove that Regeneration is a Rocket. If you start accusing me for baseless reasons you will be missing out. However, when I am jailed, my true identity will be revealed and Regeneration will get his true punishment!

I never said it would prove anything, but if you want to jail me, go ahead, but my true identity - Nurse Joy - will be revealed when that happens, and then we'll all know that Regeneration is a fraud.

Be careful of your own words, you'll slip up eventually.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
I appreciate the support, however the fact that you want to help me is a tad suspicious. Who's to say you aren't helping me to shift the idea that you yourself are a Rocket from our minds?

I'm going to keep my vote, but it did prick my interest slightly...
My friend, I'm simply here to help my fellow man and be a strong Virdidianite!
This town is our own, we must stop the rocket, and not turn on our own. You should know my identity more than anyone, right? nurse joy?

I will protest until clarity is seen, I'm not a rocket, I'm here to help Viridian City!

Years
Very well, sir. I believe I was a tad assumptious before regarding your true identity.

e: I just noticed something very interested indeed.

o.o
I can't take the role of Nurse Joy? ;_;
Now, why would Regeneration say he can't 'take' a role if we've all been assigned our roles before the game even began? This certainly proves he is a fraud!

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
:\ This is confusing. Regeneration said 'I can't take the role of Nurse Joy?' Which leads me to believe he isn't really Nnurse Joy.... But at the same time, I don't think Spherical Ice is either. I think that he was just trying to cause conflict. Or something like that. Well, not conflict. But stirring things up. And the like. So I don't think either of them are Nurse Joy... But at the same time... >.< I dunno, this is confusing. In the end, I think I'm going to vote...for....

Regeneration

Years
U___U
Scumtells everywhere. This is the first day, guys.
There's 10 of us, 2 of them. There's absolutely no reason to cast a vote, as the percentage of hitting one of our own is pretty high.
null.
I'm not going to lie, though. Regeneration seems pretty suspicious.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years

• Spherical Ice - Regeneration
  • Ben. - 649
  • King! - Regeneration
  • Zeffy
  • Karpman- no one
  • dragonite149
  • 649 - no one
  • BinaryPeaches
  • Regeneration - Spherical Ice
  • Sora's Nobody

Reminder

Deadline for votes is December 30th, 3:00 pm. You can change your votes to force-votes in order for the Morning phase to pass faster.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Right now everyone has been saying a few suspicious things. However, I think I might hold off saying anything as of now, so right now I vote for no one

Of course, this might change.

Last edited:
Years
Hohoho~

It'll be fun when everyone votes for me and then discover that they'd jail someone innocent. I pity you guys. XD

As for Spherical Ice, I still vote for you. :D

And I'm pretty sure that the true Rockets are benefiting a lot from this squabble. We must stand strong!

Last edited:

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
the majority is currently null, so I'd watch what you say.

And where is Zeffy, dragonite149, and Sora's Nobody?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I have woken up. With these discussions around, I shall vote for Regeneration as he has been acting a bit weird lately.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
It sounds like someone is getting a bit grumpy. You're really a bit suspicious, you know. That could lead to anything.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
Sora's Nobody has been replaced by Sammyskitty.

• Spherical Ice - Regeneration
  • Ben. - 649
  • King! - Regeneration
  • Zeffy - Regeneration
  • Karpman- no one
  • dragonite149
  • 649 - no one
  • BinaryPeaches - no one
  • Regeneration - Spherical Ice
  • Sammyskitty

Tip

You can change your vote as many times as you want, unless the deadline is over or force-vote majority has been called. Be sure to always meet the format requirements, though.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, you guys are making a big mistake; by the end of the day you'll find no Nurse Joy for yourselves. Then enjoy yourself with the Rockets roaming free in the city~! n_n

I think it's best to stick with the wise BinaryPeaches and vote for no one. Don't get the wrong idea, Spherical Ice. I still find you and your rather hasty actions suspicious. Why would someone so badly want one to be voted out and constantly emphasize so much on a sigle individual being a Rocket? That is because he has a certain fear in his mind about his own actions. Anything more I need to say?

Last edited:

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I dont think its a good idea to vote either of them off, Regeneration and Spherical Ice are both equally suspicious. Or... What if they're both rockets?! Well, we don't really need Nurse Joy, after all... The only characters that can TAP or STATUS EFFECT someone are Bugsy and Executive, both of them aren't in this game. So, yeah. Nurse Joy is an useless role, I'm afraid. My vote stays, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back