• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hi again, it's me! :D

I want to adopt a Aron and Trapinch if you got those :D

Of course I do!
Honney... I can get you ANYTHING, remember? (:
It's great that you asked for another pokemon because I was begining to think I had nothing else to breed.
Nature and gender?

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello!
Well, remember that I once wanted a Torchic and a Chimchar, but I cancelled the offer? I think I'll get a Torchic now. I can offer a Rhyhorn with Crunch + the elemental fangs. It's been an RNG abuse project (simply putting shininess in) that has failed flawlessly for quite some time, but I've decided to bring the run back and attempt to bring it back to life, since I found a few people looking for some Shiny Pokemon...and I'd like to make their ambitions come true. Gunning for a trade...that's why. xD Oh yeah, do you have a Vulpix too? If you do, I'd like one as well. I would also like an Electrike too, if you have one. So, all in all...I'd like Vulpix, Electrike and Torchic. I'm sure you can only give the Torchic, but I guess I should give it a try and see whether you have Vulpix and Electrike as well. Okay, thanks!

Hello!
Sure, I remember you.
Umm... do forgive the ignorance but, what is an RNG project pokemon? Is that legal? I mean, do you need cheats for that?
Anyways, to you want to adopt a Torchic, a Vulpix and an Electrike, right? Sure, I have those.
What gender and nature would they be? Do you want any egg moves as well?
Hope I don't get canceled this time ):

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Hi there.
I would like to adopt a female Chansey and Togepi please. Any nature would be fine.
I can get you a male Shroomish with Seed Bomb and a male Aron with Dragon Rush for them, unless you want something else? Let me know :}

Oh btw what is your time-zone? So that way we can fix a time

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
Sure, I remember you.
Umm... do forgive the ignorance but, what is an RNG project pokemon? Is that legal? I mean, do you need cheats for that?
Anyways, to you want to adopt a Torchic, a Vulpix and an Electrike, right? Sure, I have those.
What gender and nature would they be? Do you want any egg moves as well?
Hope I don't get canceled this time ):
Well, RNG abuse doesn't require cheats. And it isn't a cheat at all too.
But now I'm gonna cancel yet again...I just need someone to get me to transfer it down to a game. Sorry.

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hi there.
I would like to adopt a female Chansey and Togepi please. Any nature would be fine.
I can get you a male Shroomish with Seed Bomb and a male Aron with Dragon Rush for them, unless you want something else? Let me know :}

Oh btw what is your time-zone? So that way we can fix a time

3 Mystery Eggs, one Shinx with Elemental Fangs and one Spiritomb adopted by this AWFULLY KIND person!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
3 Mystery Eggs, one Shinx with Elemental Fangs and one Spiritomb adopted by this AWFULLY KIND person!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Thank you very much! All the best with your thread :}

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
ADOPT ME!!!
dratini.gif

New, New, NEW in the Breeding Center!
Extreme Speed Dratini now up for adoption!
Don't walk 10455 steps to hatch them. Adopt one TODAY!!!

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Ok, so they ARE ready. What I meant was that I won't be near a Wi-Fi tomorrow XP
And yes, this Friday!

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Hey its me again! Im back to adopt more pokemon.
Id like to adopt a Trapinch, Drifloon and a Chansey.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hey Zapperz!
I'm so happy to see you here and, once again, thank you for the Dratini.
So... Trapinch and Drifloon should be male or female? Chansey will obviously be a female, but do you want a Chansey or would you preffer a Happiny?
Also, any specific natures or egg moves you want?

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey Vianey!
I saw you needed a Ditto, Miltank, Houndour, Bagon, Mudkip, Treecko, Bulbasaur and Squirtle.
I got them all! Want me to breed some for you? :)

Last edited:

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Hey Zapperz!
I'm so happy to see you here and, once again, thank you for the Dratini.
So... Trapinch and Drifloon should be male or female? Chansey will obviously be a female, but do you want a Chansey or would you preffer a Happiny?
Also, any specific natures or egg moves you want?

Any gender would be fine actually. Um, Id take a Happiny if you have one then.
Also, I want them hatched again, thanks!

Back