• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Eon Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Haha Im still working on that. I Can't sprite to save my life. But before the first beta i should have it done.

Update:
The BRS is being redone so that it is only used for GYM LEADERS not regular trainers...the VS Seeker will be used for regular trainers. Also I mapped out a few new routes and redid some broken scripts..pics coming soon!

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
The storyline isn't too shabby. Oh and Deoxys can't kill Latios or Latias. They fly like jets, they can always just flee are supersonic speed. :P

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
The storyline isn't too shabby. Oh and Deoxys can't kill Latios or Latias. They fly like jets, they can always just flee are supersonic speed. :P

Deoxys is quite fast as well (speed form which i may include..)
Update:

Went through the rom and cleaned up ALL the gramatical errors. Also added a new event where you meet the "evil team" even though its not an evil team it's two "people"..Anywho this is the silver OW..Tell me what you think. Credit to Zel

Copyofmoresil.png

Copyofsil.png

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Update:

Went through the rom and cleaned up ALL the gramatical errors. Also added a new event where you meet the "evil team" even though its not an evil team it's two "people"..Anywho this is the silver OW..Tell me what you think. Credit to Zel

Copyofmoresil.png

Copyofsil.png

Well, it's pretty great to hear that you've cleaned up all the Grammactical Mistakes.... Well, I've always liked Zel's Sliver OW, as it's original and creative.
Well, GL on this.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Well, it's pretty great to hear that you've cleaned up all the Grammactical Mistakes.... Well, I've always liked Zel's Sliver OW, as it's original and creative.
Well, GL on this.

Thanks! I've just added yet another event that allows yo to surf (temporarily) on a Poliwrath..I'm off to work so I'll update with new screens and info when I get back home.
Update: The pics of the Persiai Way Event

Copyofwhistle.png
Cotta.png

ferry.png
liwra.png

picof.png
fig.png

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I think you've spelt "Emit" wrong, QM. I think the word "Emit" only has one "t". If I'm I'm the who's wrong, you can correct me, at anytime.

Haha you're probably right. Lemme fix that asap.

Not alot of work has been done. Just some tiles added and scripts refined...More to come tomorrow. Or later tonight...depends on my motivation

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
are yu still working on it? cause a guy named UltimaZelfier started a hack with the same name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back