• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Lillipup & Pet Representations

girlslikegirls

gamer, book lover, geek-nerd extraordinar
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen May 17, 2016
I'm not sure if this is the best place for this type of post. It's not really a team building post, more of a ... I raised this Pokemon a certain way and I'm curious to see what others thing of her post. Additionally, I wanted to see if other people raised Pokemon with certain representations in mind the way I used Lillipup.

Honestly, it was a lot of fun to put together a list of move sets & the like that would best represent my dog. It's a cool feeling to have a representation of my best friend and cuddle buddy in the world of Pokemon.

Her stats & info are listed below:

tumblr_o6laisDKuE1vsc2rso1_1280.png

Do you have pets you recreated in game? What are your favorite Pokemon to use to represent aspects of your real life?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
You have good taste in names :)

I don't think I've ever tried to recreate anything in Pokemon before, though the thought has crossed my mind before

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
Years
Impressive chart!

I have 4 rats irl, and I always name my starting team after them: Django, Jasper, Carl and Jo(sephine). I guess you could say those Pokemon represent pets, eh!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 11, 2017
I don't know if this pertains to the post but my little doggy passed away not too long ago and I nicknamed a shiny Vulpix I hatched after her. She kind of resembles Vulpix and I evolved it with a Fire Stone so hopefully wherever she is right now she looks like that badass shiny Ninetales.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not sure if there's any Pokemon I've captured specifically to name them after and imagine as my real life pets, haha. It's definitely a cute idea!

MissedtheMarx

The People's Battler
Years
  • Age 28
  • US
  • Seen May 15, 2016
I have never done this with things in real life, but I have a whole box full of Pokemon based off of my rping characters in Pokemon, with their nature and ability and everything XD Getting that together took longer than getting my live dex honestly because I had a few shinies, a few HA, and even one that was caught in a certain area (so I had to make sure that he was encountered on the right route and there's only a 5% chance of finding that species on that route in my game XD)

Years
Sometimes I like to name my cat pokemon after real cats I've had in the past.
Like once I had a Skitty named Alma, named after a real cat I had named Alma. :)

Back