• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Gray Topaz - Version 2 Ready!

TheLunarArtemis

TheLunarArtemis
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Which routes do you find Latios/Latias? Were they route 150/151 or 160/161? I forgot to write the routes down after clicking the TV and now I can't find them

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
Greetings

I have an issue where im stuck between some boulders and i can't find a way to reset em . Tried exiting but didnt help . I know pretty stupid if me to begin with .
Screenshot_3.png

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
So I'm not sure if I'm the only person with this problem or not but when I start the game, there is not sound, at all. I don't know if I am missing some files or what but I'd like to be able to resolve this before I begin the game.

Thank you,
Mikachu

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 18, 2017
I doubt that this will get answered, however i will ask anyway. I am playing on version 2, and was having a lot of fun until the game crashed when i tried to fish ( with old rod). I am now playing again but there are no sprites in any battles.... Anyone have any fixes?

Wobmiar

Player/Tester/Speedrunner/Writer
Years
Personnally, I don't have this glitch, sorry. But what you could try is reinstall the game (with the little patch), keep the save file, then maybe it will be unglitched.

Years
Finished this game, doing a let's play on my channel with live commentary throughout the entire game. Episode 13 is uploaded so far but i'll prob finish uploading all the episodes in a week time most likely. I would appreciate it if those who are playing the game come take a look and watch all of my videos. Thanks. I made a playlist containing all the episodes also. If you do manage to stay and subscribe, let me know what other game I should let's play on my channel next. Just comment on a video or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
i know this game is no longer being worked on, but i wanted to report a quite cripling bug, its about masqerain, whenever it is sent out, whenever you try to check its summary, and even sometimes when surskit is evolving to it, the game crashes, it is a real pitty, since you basically cant use that pokemon, i tried reinstalling but nothing changes, if anyone has any sugestions fell free to reply :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2017
Hi, Galladhart

Guess what? Masqurain is fine. It just lags with a black screen for a few seconds. It doesn't actually crash! Most likely you didnt wait long enough and thought it had crashed. Evolving and the summary caused a black screen for a few seconds. Sending it out just gave a 4 or 5 second lag. Putting it in storage causes the same lag as sending it out. Just tested this. Looks like it is just a hanging script. Brief, and annoying, but not a crash.

Hope this helps,
Razorleaf

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Hi, Galladhart

Guess what? Masqurain is fine. It just lags with a black screen for a few seconds. It doesn't actually crash! Most likely you didnt wait long enough and thought it had crashed. Evolving and the summary caused a black screen for a few seconds. Sending it out just gave a 4 or 5 second lag. Putting it in storage causes the same lag as sending it out. Just tested this. Looks like it is just a hanging script. Brief, and annoying, but not a crash.

Hope this helps,
Razorleaf

unfortunately that isnt the case, i waited as much as the game would let me, then a message would pop up saying that it was taking too long so the game would restart, i never got to decide wether i would wait more or not, the game did it for me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2017
Hi, Galladhart,

Sorry. I guess I just got lucky. Only had one crash and it had nothing to do with masqurain. Sigh. It was just a random crash. Never happened again. Maybe your computer has issues with the game? I am really sorry, it didn't lag long enough for me to see the error pop up. It does give me the not responding message at the top of the window sometimes but I wait and it doesn't crash. I am not sure how to fix this, to be honest. I will ask a friend of mine, maybe he can help.

Edit: I will pm the creator of the game and see what he says.

Best,

razorleaf000

Last edited:

8_BIT_SUPERSAIYAN

The world ends with you.
Years
I've found a bug in which, when Aedus is meant send out seedot in mischief forest, it says he is about to send out Blake (Maybe just a nickname?) but evey single time this happens, the game closes due to the script hanging. This means I can't get past Mischief Forest.

Years
2nd gymleader be like "Overheat all the things!"
But seriously, that gets annoying fast.

Not really a problem or anything, but I found out that female Frillish are also blue for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Hi, Galladhart,

Sorry. I guess I just got lucky. Only had one crash and it had nothing to do with masqurain. Sigh. It was just a random crash. Never happened again. Maybe your computer has issues with the game? I am really sorry, it didn't lag long enough for me to see the error pop up. It does give me the not responding message at the top of the window sometimes but I wait and it doesn't crash. I am not sure how to fix this, to be honest. I will ask a friend of mine, maybe he can help.

Edit: I will pm the creator of the game and see what he says.

Best,

razorleaf000

oh dont worry about it, rosile said he isnt working on this anymore so if there isnt already a solution then nothing can be done, but thanks for the consideration.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 27, 2017
can u add Breeding centers to this game....
this game i liked it but if u add this one this game will be awesome

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
i accidently sold my enigma berries (the ones needed to get the Shinno Ticket), am i fucked or can i get more?

Wobmiar

Player/Tester/Speedrunner/Writer
Years

Back