• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Oh don't say that :( i don't knwo how long it will take me >.< coudl be the next five mins, could be two weeks from now.
Iv breedign is all about luck lol.
And take care to!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Oh don't say that :( i don't knwo how long it will take me >.< coudl be the next five mins, could be two weeks from now.
Iv breedign is all about luck lol.
And take care to!

No, I didn't mean for you to take it like that. I meant to say you take all the time you need. That's what I meant.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Juupton i was only kidding lol xD and thanks :)

and no not yet Light, i completely forgot, to tel you the truth iv been really focused on my iv breeeding rigth now.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Shoudl be really easy to do though, since i have had that exact request before xD so i haev all the pokes ready.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Amazing neo yes, btu i am not taking requests right now, espically for ivs because i am to busy

Good Pokemon trainer that woudl be no problem, it is easy enough i could breed fro you in 5-10 mins :)

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
Hey Becki dear !

We haven't talked in a while ;-;

I must poof since I didn't do my project that's due tomorrow -______________________________________________________-

k, but I got a new Emblem :*

yay ~

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hey Genetic :3 did you do your project? and man i am sooo sore from land training but i am sad that i missed the wiegth room tehee i would have been the strongest girl there xD

and i want that Emblem it is so shiny!

Dood Poekmon trainer i promise ill get it soon, jsut have nto had much time, and when i do get time, i usually fall asleep >.<

Lazy as long as that is jsut a reg shroomish i could do it fairly easily with my schdule.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I have not even been able to start todaay is the first day ive gotten time to do basically anything here this week.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hey Genetic and no i usually only do areobics, but no ill be wieght trainign and yha, most of the girls bench about 45-80 pound ill start at 120 and go up to 160 im a country kid wat do you expect lol .

Finished what? getting and emblem, or your project?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Genetic i am older then you are also, probably not as tall, but that is a little bit more then my body weight so idk im jsut a freak.

and idk im so out of it right now, i coudl swear you were talkign about swamperts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back