• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
haha, don't know about that, but either way it's pretty weird seeing someone fight in a wedding dress.

Started a playthrough again on lunatic/classic again, lol. I'm gonna get past chapter 2 if it that's last thing I do. :\

edit: Got to chapter 4! Lost Virion, Vaike, Sully, Stahl, and Miriel in the process though, lol.

Last edited:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Accidentally saved over my second play of the game with my older game. I had over 20 hours on my second game that got overwritten.

Started a Lunatic Run.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Started a Lunatic Run.

Casual or Classic? Chapter 2 is killer on Classic; lost 3 units on that one, but Chapter 3 isn't much easier either. Somehow was lucky enough to keep Kellam and Sumia alive. If you can get past those two, you shouldn't have too much trouble with the rest.

I usually avoid lunatic on FE games, but normal and hard were much too easy in this game.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I love this game! still on my first playthrough, if I wasn't sidetracked so easily I'd have beaten the game by now. Stupid reeking boxes...I can't stop using them to build up support! I also keep doing DLC...just beat Lost Bloodlines 1.

I looked into Lost Bloodlines 2 and I have a question:
-Do I get a dread scroll every time I beat it? Or do I only get 1 from the first time I beat it, leaving only one of my units able to become a Dread Fighter.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
It was a pain getting my hands on this game(Nintendo apparently underestimated the hype and didn't send enough), but it was well worth it! I'm still in my first playthrough, having held off from DLC until I do that.

So I'm loving the story so far, and Lucina is now officially my favourite Fire Emblem character. Her reaction to Chrom figuring out her gender is exactly how I imagine myself reacting to the same thing. And the support conversations almost always make me laugh now, especially those between Lon'qu and Cordelia, who are now married in my game. =3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
It was a pain getting my hands on this game(Nintendo apparently underestimated the hype and didn't send enough), but it was well worth it! I'm still in my first playthrough, having held off from DLC until I do that.
It was a shipping error, though some people surmise that it was a ploy by Nintendo to boost eShop sales. The theory is improbable, but not completely unlikely.

darkpokeball

Years
It was a shipping error, though some people surmise that it was a ploy by Nintendo to boost eShop sales. The theory is improbable, but not completely unlikely.
lol, I was one of the people that got it from the eShop. While I love the game, I kind of wish that I would be able to hold the case in my hands, analyze the back of it(like I do with all my other game cases) and skimming the manual that came with it. I don't even know what the cartridge looked like....strange that the only flaws in the game isn't with the game, it's just how I obtained it(there was no other choice, cuz I didn't feel like spending 59.99 for a 39.99 game.

shadowdueler474

Muffins for all!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 25, 2014
I looked into Lost Bloodlines 2 and I have a question:
-Do I get a dread scroll every time I beat it? Or do I only get 1 from the first time I beat it, leaving only one of my units able to become a Dread Fighter.

Yup, get one every single time you beat the map. Once you are strong enough you should do Lost Bloodlines 3. Gives the paragon skill. The skill is amazing.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
lol, never used her in FE9 or FE10. Though I'm currently replaying PoR atm and finally decided to use some ignored characters (namely her, Sothe, and Largo)

Anyways, those Bloodline maps are pretty annoying on lunatic. Paragon is nice, but I really wanted Seliph (Favorite FE Lord) who comes with the awesome skill Galeforce. Elincia's not too bad either though I was hoping we'd be getting Eirika and the Bride class this week.

Sir Codin

This is my first Fire Emblem game, so I'm relatively new to the series (which is why I'm playing Normal Classic), but I gotta say I'm enjoying the game thus far. Haven't played a game like this since FFTactics Advance.

Currently on chapter 9 I believe. I'm not going to play it much today due to starting Fallout: New Vegas again, but this'll be the handheld game I'll be playing for a while.

As far as marriage is concerned, my avatar is married to Lissa. Really, she just has a lot of charm. And I just couldn't resist Sumia marrying Chrom.

Nowi creeps me out for some reason, mostly due to being a loli. I get creeped out by lolicon.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Just on my view of the game so far.
I've only gotten my hands on the demo but it showed a lot of promise!
It has improved a lot since the last Fire Emblem game.
Good Voice acting. Bumped up Graphics. New systems of battle. and adept story line. Marth is still in it.

I hope i can get my hands on the game itself.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I enjoyed the Story a lot. I loved how the Avatar was an actual character in the story and not just some random passerby. Your custom character is actually important to the plot. He didn't just fall out of the sky.

darkpokeball

Years
I enjoyed the Story a lot. I loved how the Avatar was an actual character in the story and not just some random passerby. Your custom character is actually important to the plot. He didn't just fall out of the sky.

Heh...I literally just beat the game minutes ago.
Spoiler:

Also, Grima's final map was pretty crazy. Way too many enemy units, I just charged ahead with Chrom and destroyed the final boss in 4 turns.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Also, Grima's final map was pretty crazy. Way too many enemy units, I just charged ahead with Chrom and destroyed the final boss in 4 turns.

You actually survived more than 2 turns?
Spoiler:

I got to Chapter 11 Hard-Classic, the point where my other file got deleted.

Sully and Donnel are married. Donnel is a beast with a Forged Bronze Sword, Slick Piggie.

Chrom/Sumia becase awesome!

Virion + Panne = work very well together.

Kellam + Nah = Gregor is a good choice too, but I wan't to have different pairs on this File. Gregor makes Nah an evasion Tank that avoids all attacks and Kellam makes Nah a traditional tank that never takes any damage ever. (Top Gear Top Tip - use Deliverer and Movement +1. So Nah can always be on the front lines (not)taking damage for the team. The AI will not attack her unless she is the only option. They wont attack BECAUSE they know her defense is too high!

Haven't Decided who the avatar will Marry. It will be Lucina, but I want to try out ALL the ladies first! ;)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I'm on Chapter 19 on Lunatic/Classic difficulty. Funny thing is the overworld battles are actually harder than the storyline ones. Enemies on the world map all have max stats, which almost makes it impossible to win unless all you characters are maxed out as well.

As for pairings, I paired up the avatar with Anna, Donnel with Olivia (was able to pass on Galeforce to Inigo :D), Maribelle/Gaius, Morgan/Gerome, Cynthia/Inigo, and Chrom/Sumia of course. Using two DLC character as well (Micaiah and Seliph) That's pretty much it for the units I've been using on this playthrough. Sadly, no room for Tiki or Noire this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back