• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The One-In-Each Challenge

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Would it be okay if I changed my first generation game from Red to FireRed? I have just found my old copy of it and I can get Mankey at the beginning of the game in FireRed where as in Red I can get it after the second gym.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Would it be okay if I changed my first generation game from Red to FireRed? I have just found my old copy of it and I can get Mankey at the beginning of the game in FireRed where as in Red I can get it after the second gym.

There's no rule saying you can't. Just keep that game once you start it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
May I join the challenge

name:Crossfire12
Games:Red,Crystal,Emerald,platinum,White
Monotype:no

Years
Umm, Deoxys121, in the first post, the creator (Xilfer) said it was HIS job to give out the five pokemon. I don't know if he gave you permission, but I'm just checking.

qw13

Please do not read this text.
Years
http://i1107.hizliresim.com/2011/7/20/4528.bmp
I wasn't updating for a long time, because i waited to make Golbat Lvl 100.
And i did. I got all badges, beat Pokemon League, caught 60 Pokemon to obtain National Dex, evolved Golbat to Crobat, did Sevii story, and got to Cerulean Cave to battle Mewtwo. After beating Mewtwo, Golbat grew to Lvl 97 and i leveled up it in Cerulean Cave and it grew to Lvl 100!
So, Kanto part is done and i gonna start Johto part with Gastly soon. About goldengyarados' Pokemon:
KANTO:Primeape!
JOHTO:Chikorita!
HOENN:Gardevoir!
SINNOH:Onix!
UNOVA:Pansear!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Update: I now have defeated Drayden with my Watchog. Watchog is now Lv69. I recorded my battle with Drayden and it can be watched here.

One-in-EachBlack4.png

Years
Sorry, but I will be changing to White for the Unova part of my challenge as I have a rom and it makes it a whole lot easier for me.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
alright kanto here I come

Are we allow to hack the pokemon in as a starter or do we have to find it?

Last edited:

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
Name: Onyx_X
Games: (roms) Blue, Silver, Ruby, Pearl, White.
Monotype: Preferably not...if you insist, I like rock ground steel and fighting types.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Chinchou
Games: I have most others but I would only like to complete this challenge on Platinum. Therefore only generate a pokemon for me in Platinum
Thankyou and good day :D
Also I am doing this on a rom.

Years
Name: Onyx_X
Games: (roms) Blue, Silver, Ruby, Pearl, White.
Monotype: Preferably not...if you insist, I like rock ground steel and fighting types.

Kanto - Doduo
Johto - Natu
Hoenn - Lotad
Sinnoh - Ralts
Unova - Snivy

Hope their okay

Name: jt4811
Games: - Fire Red (Emulated), Heart gold, Emerald (May be emulated if I can not find my game), Platinum, White

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
Can I get a Kanto and/or Hoenn redraw? Hoenn is the one I want redone most.

Last edited:
Back