• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. One whole week of class suspension just sucks. </3 Anyway, how are you? Was it terribly flooded in your area? Gosh, I hope you're okay. I'll see you on Monday, yes? Stay safe. <3

Dear Anonymous(es),

Guuuys. Are you all okay, too? Gee, what a downpour we experienced. I hope everyone's all right. By the way... I MISS YOU.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

We've been good friends for a long time, and thanks for sticking with me through the thick and thin. But nowadays it feels like we've drifted apart even though I've desperately tried to keep our bond from being severed. You don't know how many times I've let my mind wander off thinking what it is that I did wrong. Now, after being the only one in our relationship that tried to keep us as friends, I've come to the conclusion that it's definitely not me that did anything wrong; it's you. I'm tired of being what you expect to have in a friend. You can take me as I am or not at all, I just don't care anymore.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Yeah, I'm moving in a few days, what joy! Yes, that means we won't be able to talk as much.. but everything will be okay, just you watch! Let's not keep negative attitudes, hm?

Dear Anonymous,

Is it bad that I miss you, if even a little bit?

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

I'm so happy you took time to listen to me on the Pokemanz Club IRC Chat thingy. Like, you're one in a million. Nobody yet has ever really gone out of their way to sit back and just listen like you have to me ramble aimlessly XD what I feel about husbando's death recently (aside Toady). You help soooo much! Thanks! *throws love*

Years
D.A.~

I want to be friends with you, but you wont accept me, you ignore me. I know I've acted like a jerk in the past but I'm wishing for another chance. If only you would just listen to me...:disappoin

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

I'm better off alone. It feels awkward being around you all. I'd rather just go on and do what I do best. I'm sorry, but it's just for the best of me. You all won't be able to see much of me when I go back to college. :/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Yeah boy that's what's up motha****a, told ya I was gonna win in the blink of an eye and guess what that's what happened, suck on that haha. Good game though I guess.

Dear Anon,

Talk to me like that again and I'll send you flying across the room before you can even blink, time is getting short and my patience is getting shorter.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

I hope things aren't so hectic for you the whole year, it's kind of lonely without you. :c

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Uh. How come you don't bother to say "Bye" to me whenever we part ways during dismissal time? You only do that to your other friend, who is also a friend of mine. Exactly what am I to you? :o

Dear Anonymous,

What was with the random message? Just move on. I'm tired of fighting with you.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

I feel so awkward and out of place on this forum. That's the only time I've ever felt like that on a forums. XD That's why it's hard to answer you. Sometimes. I never know what anyone is talking about. I think I'm more caught up in real life stuff and work, so talking about random online things are hard for me to keep up with anymore because I don't really go online except to hang out with people or work. or maybe I'm just "too old" or something~ :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
DA,

Maybe this was a bad idea. I haven't felt like this in such a long time and I thought that was a bad thing but... I guess I was wrong. I wish I'd left someone to talk to about this stuff, hmm. Not that I'd ever bring it up anyway.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon;

what what what are you doing I can't tell. Are you being flirty like you normally are and I'm just getting a huge dose of it since we haven't seen each other in a while? Or... are you being serious? I know you care. You were worried when I was being overwhelmed, even though you didn't say. You just stayed with me and made me smile. I love you. I mean I always have really but... I love you. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back