• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Muchly much bored... Yeah, anyways, this is just a heads-up to ya'all, I probably won't be on as much as usual over the next week, we have a Japanese host student coming. I'll still be on... Just not a whole lot. So try not to go too far, too fast, mkay?

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I don't have much time here today, and I won't over the next 3... cursed trip... I'll be on, hopefully... but yeah, try not to move too fast!!

~Ozy~

Years
That, and it's usually a few days worth of classes before anything terribly interesting happens. Could well be 45 pages, then.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Yeah, skye and I are working out the kinks in the introduction as we speak, so it should be ready sometime early this week! ^^

I'll bet we get to the 50th page before anything earth shattering occurs...Skye's been known to be horrible to her characters and make the worst happen to them at the earliest possible moments...so...hopefully she catches on to the fact that we might want to slow it down until Nat gets here, and see if anyone else is going to join at the last moment (like on page 45 or something, like I did on the original MaH...), so we don't lose anybody... XD

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, at least a little. Though, I can keep things reasonably interesting... My chracters have a tendency to get into broom accidents... So that's some comedic relif for a while. :P

~Ozy~

Years
Lesee... I was rather fond of The Authors, while it was around. That was indeed a fun one... The original, original Life of a Mage, way back when was one to enjoy as well, at least for me. *giggles* For several reasons... There have been a few others, but their names escape me at the moment.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I <3 every Inuyasha RP I was in as Miroku. ;-; And there was also a Legendary Pokemorph one by LilyPichu - that was cool. ;-;

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I haven't really looked at any of the Inuyasha RPs...I know I know...it's one of my more guiltier sins...

I mean I watch Inuyasha occasionally when I can catch it...so I'm not very up to date on the storyline as of now...I know the most of the main characters though, if that counts for anything...so I'm sad to say that I don't have enough experience with the anime show to feel welcome or comfortable on any of the Inuyasha rps...*sigh*

I, myself, was fond of he Bounty Hunter Association for the short two days it was active...it didn't really get anywhere, probably because it wasn't very well planned out and such...but I thought it was a very cool concept...but hey that's just me talking and of course I was the creator of the rp...

I don't think I've been in any of the recent popular rps though...I might have to stick my head into one or two to see what's up with them, if they're any good and see if I can join to get my name out there again...

(Another topic while we're on favorite rps) Any suggestions on where I should start? You know...to many narrow my search a bit...after my last major project (which is out right now and called "Chimney Rock: The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, USA") Skye and I collaborated on it. And I need to teach her that Wizard is spelled with only one "z" and not too...*sigh*...I'm easily overwhelmed now after all the hassle of getting that rp up... XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Ahhh - Just knowing the Inuyasha characters' personalities are enough to join an Inu RP. xD

So - you want to make an RP? Or join a RP? *is confused* o.O;

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Join an RP. Join, join, join! Sorry it got a bit clustered with all that other stuff I babbled on about. Sorry I get easily distracted too.

Anyway, yes...I would like to join an rp. As I said, I would like suggestions on any good ones that are still accepting members. And since there are a ton of rps out there, and I've just got off creating a very complicated rp (Chimney Rock), I get overwhelmed easily. It took alot out of me.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Who hasn't played ToS!? I mean come on! XD

I'll look into now! *disappears*

*reappears* I'm glad you like the rp! It took us a week to cook up. We started the Monday after the 6th harry potter book came out, which is when I finished it, and we started planning our own school of witchcraft and wizardry that interacts with Hogwarts, starting with Harry Potter's first year. *disappears*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Raichu Master said:
Join an RP. Join, join, join! Sorry it got a bit clustered with all that other stuff I babbled on about. Sorry I get easily distracted too.

Anyway, yes...I would like to join an rp. As I said, I would like suggestions on any good ones that are still accepting members. And since there are a ton of rps out there, and I've just got off creating a very complicated rp (Chimney Rock), I get overwhelmed easily. It took alot out of me.

Well, there's always the Great Race. >_> I finally got permission from david to use the Idea, even though he didn't like it much any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back