• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ~>Another Leia's Art<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
Welcome to my gallery!! Please enjoy my work and give em' a comment..here's my first drawing, more drawing coming soon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! I'm so happy you're interested in art and posting a gallery here. :) Thing is, A&D has a three drawing minimum for every gallery, meaning that you're going to need two more pieces. I'll keep this open for a bit so you can edit your post to include the two drawings, just make sure you get it done so I don't have to close this!

Otherwise, you are showcasing a very interesting drawing there. Is it meant to be a dragon of some sort? :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Its very cool and i am not trying to be mean but i am kinda going where fairy is going. is it suppose to be like gyarados?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Shame we won't find out. :( Sorry friend, but I gave you plenty of time to update this to it conforms with gallery standards. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back