• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Multi-Love

As I mentioned in the last thread, they changed their sound up a bit for their upcoming album but it'll still be an interesting one.

Reactions: dad

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
"Drown" ~ Black Tambourine
Album: Complete Recordings (1999)

kind of a weird little chestnut, this group. a noise pop band that sounded awfully shoegaze-y even though they were around in the late '80s/early '90s before the genre had really caught on. then they recorded nine songs and played four shows and split. they're really good though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Colosseum Thesis - Infernal Dissolution

Letting them play just because they come on so rarely. They only have three songs out right now, but they are still awesome. <3 Leon is really cool too! I talk to him Twitter. He's really cute. Also, my senpai is in this band. They are kind of Arizona based right now though.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
"Feedbacker" ~ Boris
Album: Boris At Last -Feedbacker- (2003)

they're very good at the one-song, 50+ minute album thing. this one is heavy.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
the GazettE - MY DEVIL ON THE BED

omfg this song is so awesome like... I can't explain it... it's one of their best songs, but it's also a very dirty one. :P The heavy metal beat is absolutely AMAZING as well. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back