• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
I know someone at Treasure Town that knows how to allow pokemon that evolve via levelling to freely switch between their evolutions. It makes you tired, and it's expensive, but you could use it to evolve into lucario and track her aura or something, maybe she could teleport and didn't tell anyone?
You'll know the pokemon when you see him. ;)

Riolu me:
Cool! But don't we evolve through IQ or friendship or something like that?

Me and Terra got our aura powers early, we can use it as good as any Lucario, a bit better, actually.

Also, she and I know all of each others powers, such as me being able to control, extend, and split the teardrop shaped things on the sides of my head and how she can calm even the most enraged Pokemon.

We are also such close friends that we developed a telepathic link between us, being able to communicate to each other at any time, but it does not seem to be working anymore.

I remember how nice she was... and how soothing her voice was... she is like a sister to me...

Real me: I got no idea what he is talking about.

Riolu me:
Also, the club story is awesome so far, and I want to see more of it.

Why don't we work on it a little?

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club RyuNura48!

Riolu me:
Also, the club story is awesome so far, and I want to see more of it.

Why don't we work on it a little?

Well I haven't gotten around to adding anything to the club's story in a while. Anyone can contribute to it regardless of their writing skills. Maybe sometime within the next day or so i'll add on to it, but i'll have to reread the entire story again so I know how to continue it.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
HI everyone! I'm back!!
Someone tried to capture me in one of those tiny Pokeballs on my way home though. I Thunderpunched him into a lake. :P

..OH! and also.. Dreaming Riolu, I think I found her. I saw a dazed-looking riolu wandering around the crossroads in Post Town. But before I could get close, she wandered off somewhere.

welcome to the club RyuNura! :)

gotta agree he does look evil but he will definitely make a good partner for Lucario.

Yeah, goes to show you mustn't judge a spellbook by the age-worn, linen cover.

PS: Please someone work more on the club story, I just read it all and it is amazing.

Last edited:

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
..OH! and also.. Dreaming Riolu, I think I found her. I saw a dazed-looking riolu wandering around the crossroads in Post Town. But before I could get close, she wandered off somewhere.

Riolu me:
Impossible, I got old friends all over the world looking for her, and nobody saw her at post town.

Then again... She could be invisible when there are people around to see her, or at least when she thinks so... She can do that, but even then, I can still see her because of our link.

P.S. We normally explore in the dreams of real me, but because of the rift that appeared after we found a strange altar, we can only be in the dream world for a short time, and the only reason we go to other worlds is because it takes a lot of energy to back into my world.

Real me:
The only stuff I understand that he said is the Dream World rift thing.

P.S. Most of my memory of being him was lost when the rift opened, yet somehow, he got memory of the real world, but then again, before the rift, I had memory of both, but he had only memory of his world.

Riolu me:
Yes! You'r talking!

Last edited:

lucariokul

Years
Riolu me:
Impossible, I got old friends all over the world looking for her, and nobody saw her at post town.

Then again... She could be invisible when there are people around to see her, or at least when she thinks so... She can do that, but even then, I can still see her because of our link.

P.S. We normally explore in the dreams of real me, but because of the rift that appeared after we found a strange altar, we can only be in the dream world for a short time, and the only reason we go to other worlds is because it takes a lot of energy to back into my world.

Real me:
The only stuff I understand that he said is the Dream World rift thing.

P.S. Most of my memory of being him was lost when the rift opened, yet somehow, he got memory of the real world, but then again, before the rift, I had memory of both, but he had only memory of his world.

Riolu me:
Yes! You'r talking!

So it wasn't her? Incorrect assumptions in my life so far: 19
Well, my friends and I will keep keeping a lookout for her.
PS: I hope the friend I sent you (Cheer) is doing a good job. (He doesn't like battling much, but his high IVs in attack can protect you quite nicely)
PPS: I already knew about your spot on Sharpedo Bluff. :) :) :) You have a good taste in décor. :)

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Activeness: on school days and if free wifi near house lets me connect
partner: both lucario and riolu
Why? Because they are ba and aura seers like I want to be.
Password: Wave-guiding riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club ArceusIsPower! Your Lucario and Riolu sprites will be the default ones since you didn't specify which sprites you wanted. If you want the sprites to be changed let me know.

lucariokul

Years
Ok, time for drastic measures to keep the club up. My Lucario friend Aur has suggested a new topic:
What do you think Lucario's name is derived from?

For me, it means: "Magical mind-reading Egyptian boxing dog seer god", due to Egyptian references and what Lucario's name sounds like backwards.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016

Well it's Japanese name is pronounced: RU-KA-RI-O. But, flip it around it is: O-RI-KA-RU or the phonetic transliteration of "oracle." So maybe it's name came from the word oracle.

lucariokul

Years

Well it's Japanese name is pronounced: RU-KA-RI-O. But, flip it around it is: O-RI-KA-RU or the phonetic transliteration of "oracle." So maybe it's name came from the word oracle.
Exactly. What's more the refrence to ancient Egypt (Anubis, god of mummification) makes even more sense, because Anubis decided if you went to heaven or hell essentially, reaching into your mind to retrieve the memories...... spooky. It could also refrence Greek mythology.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I completely agree with Riolu Master; its name could be based after the word oracle. I really like it, though. In my opinion, it has a very nice ring to it. :]

Years
This is one of the only clubs I haven't signed up on yet. I.. was sure I had but apparently not! Here I come. ^~^

Activeness: I'm generally pretty active in clubs so I'll be sure to pop by a lot. I originally started loving Lucario after watching the movie featuring him and Mew; the tale was touching and I cried by the end. Lucario developed a whole lot as a character so I couldn't help but become a fan. :) Even trained one to lv. 100 in my Diamond game when it was released.
Pokemon Partner: Riolu
447.png

Why: No particular reason other than being a Lucario and Riolu fan, especially the latter. I adored the
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

What do you think a Riolu/Lucario's New Year's resolution would be?

Definitely something involving perfecting auras. They're always training to be the very best they can be and are one of the most loyal and hard-working Pokemon. They'd do anything to be strong for their trainers!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
This is one of the only clubs I haven't signed up on yet. I.. was sure I had but apparently not! Here I come. ^~^

Activeness: I'm generally pretty active in clubs so I'll be sure to pop by a lot. I originally started loving Lucario after watching the movie featuring him and Mew; the tale was touching and I cried by the end. Lucario developed a whole lot as a character so I couldn't help but become a fan. :) Even trained one to lv. 100 in my Diamond game when it was released.
Pokemon Partner: Riolu
447.png

Why: No particular reason other than being a Lucario and Riolu fan, especially the latter. I adored the
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

What do you think a Riolu/Lucario's New Year's resolution would be?

Definitely something involving perfecting auras. They're always training to be the very best they can be and are one of the most loyal and hard-working Pokemon. They'd do anything to be strong for their trainers!
welcome to he club sheep! :3

gotta agree about the oracle.
bulbapedia said:
Lucario may be derived from the reverse of orichalcum (a mythical metal) or oracle (referring to its supernatural abilities involving aura). It may also involve lupaster (a subspecies of the Canis aureus), Cairo, pharaoh, or lykos (Greek for wolf).

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years

I was thinking it could be something really foreseeable but unnoticed like Lucas and Rio. It would make sense right? I am so stupid sometimes.
But then again it could be. Or it could be something like what RM has said, oracle.

I have subscribed to this thread for instant email notification so I can help keep it alive.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
We still need to be in the ready to help out in case he can't. No riolu left behind D:

Is my signature good? I like it because it's cute Riolu wants a cupcake and Lucario is helping him out :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back