• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In need of some information...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Hey, guys!

I'm in a bit of a bind, and I'm hoping someone can help. I have recently been playing Pokemon Black 2, and I frequently use the pokemon global link, and play on the dream world, to get pokemon. Last night, I played on dream world, made a wish at the tree, closed the game, but decided that I would get the pokemon today, as I was pretty tired. So, I didn't wake my sleeping pokemon up. I got up today, turned my game on, tried to waken up, but found out that the network is undergoing maintenance and that my tucked in pokemon couldn't be woken up until it was completed. Since then, however, I have completed the game and want to start over.

If I start over, while a pokemon is tucked in, could it be harmful to my game?

- D-Rizzle.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Please ask in the B2W2 Q&A thread. It's in the Fifth Generation forum. :) I'd answer it here, but I don't know a thing about Dream World I'm afraid.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back