• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I got it right? Cool. I'm just going to take a shot in the dark and say Aron until you give me some more hints.

And no, not Lickitung. There's only like, 4 more possibilites as to what my third favorite Pokemon is, so I don't think more hints are necessary.

Years
Alright alright. Who got a new evo in Gen 4.
Magmar
Electabuzz
Rhydon
Porygon
Lickitung

Isn't Lickitung, so I'll go with... Magmar?

(Aron? Are you making fun of me?)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Any of these?
Charmander to Charizard, Grovyle, Cyndaquil to Typhlosion, Oshawott to Samurott... or Zekrom.
Or is that cheating? :p If it isn't then mine's fantastically easy. I'll get rid of Zekrom, though, don't reckon too much Zekrom trading goes around outside of the games...
I'm going to go with... Grovyle?

HOW DARE YOU! YOU SAW MY FAVORITE PKMNS IN MY PROFILE! No it isn't Grovyle. Aw, come on guys. 2nd hint: (Everyone is going to know.) It's the only starter that his last evolution is a flying type. Who's that last evo?

Element0...Emboar? Taichi Wind your favorite is...Lapras?

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Years
Emboar? Not a fan of any starter that isn't a Grass-type. (So biased.) I gave some hints above just so you know. I think your favorite is Pikachu. That was a lazy guess.

And TaichiWind, I think you're forgetting someone.

Last edited:
Years
Oh yeah, Tangela. But you wouldn't really remind me unless it WASN'T the favorite. Unless you wanted to confuse me. So I'll guess Tangela just to make sure.
And you didn't answer if it was Magmar.

(Lapras? Now you're just making random shots-in-the-dark. I'll give you a hint. It has something to do with another popular Pokémon forum.)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Haha! I got you! Your favorite is CELEBI! From Serebii.net! (Element0, I know your 3rd favorite! I will wait for you to post. Hint for my 2nd favorite: It's from Johto. He's a last evo. His 1st stage is a Timid type.

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Years
Until you give us a hint, I'm going to continue being lazy with my guesses. I think Bulbasaur is your favorite.

And by the way, Aggron isn't first Gen and didn't recieve a new evolution in Gen 4. So no. (But Aggron is one of my favorites, just not my third favorite.)

Years
Who could I be... Oh right! Eevee! And Magneton as well! And I'm not sure if you count MimeJr and Munchlax in too.

Dammit, you sneaky little ninja bastard. So is it... Magneton?

No, not Celebi. Think again. What other popular Pokémon forum is out there?

Arcturus.

Years
Is your favorite Marril?

You're correct TaichiWind! Magneton is my third favorite Pokemon. Now for my fourth favorite. It's from the first Gen again and it's first form is kind of wimpy looking, but it's final evo is pretty cool looking.

Years
How many Pokémon forums are out there?
Alright, my seventh favorite is also related to a significant concept in user-specific Pokémon gameplay.

Is iiiiiit... wimpy wimpy what looks wimpy... Kadabra?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Magikarp? Then again you said cool looking, that doesn't necessarily mean powerful.

Nah, I'm gonna say Pidgey instead. I think Pidgeot (or even 'otto) might be under that cool looking category.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Nope. Not Nidoking, actually. Also, I changed my answer, but I'll mention it again. It's Pidgey, isn't it?

Back