• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, everyone!

ShinxHero

Main Director of Pokémon VSLP
Years
Hi guys! I'm a new guy here, but I'd thought I'd introduce myself.
•I'm 14 years old, so...
•I'm really shy, but really nice. I hope to get to meet you all! ^~^
•Well, of course Pokemon is what I love best, having Shinx and Eevee as my favorite Pokemon.
•I LOVE Generation 4. I really want a remake soon.
•Well, I might as well say this now, I'm making a game myself using RPG Maker XP. I'll make another thread, but I have no idea where to put it at...
So that's pretty much what you need to know about me! Hope to meet you guys!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Welcome to PC! I like both Shinx and Eevee a lot too, actually. Anyway, if you're developing a game yourself then go check out the Game Development board, I'm sure everyone there is willing to take a look at your stuff. Do also check out some of the other boards here, we have a lot of cool things. There's no need to be shy on this forum, everyone's really nice here!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to! =3

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hey ShinxHero, welcome to PC ^__^ Shinx is a pretty cool Pokemon, the Shinx line is probably one of my favourite Sinnoh Pokemon! I quite enjoyed Gen IV too and still play it from time to time, mainly just to battle against my brothers.

What sort of game are you making? There's a Game Development section that it might fit in, though I guess it depends on the kind of game you're making. I'm a bit clueless about making games tbh so I'm probably not the best person to advise you there.

If you ever want to chat, feel free to let me know! Hope you enjoy the forum ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hey! Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about being shy, everyone on this forum is super nice and will help you with whatever you need. You will find new friends in no time at all! Shinx is really cute, and I think we'll be getting a remake of Diamond and Pearl soon. It would be really cool to see those games redone with the new 3D graphics like in XY and ORAS.

If you need help with anything, let me know!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Hello ShinxHero!!! Welcome to the PC!

Oh I'm so glad you've joined us! You will have so much fun here! You can discuss MANY different topics, meet members and make friends, and so on! W-wait ... You are creating a game ?! \0/ Awesome! I don't know anything about making games using RPGMaker XP so I'm not a big help, sry :/ But if you want to make a thread about your game then "The GameDevelopment" section is for you! But I hope you go explore other sections, there are so many things to discuss and talk about ^^

*-* I love Gen 4 too <3 <3 <3 it's my favourite Gen! I started playing Pokémon since Pokémon Platinum and totally fell in love with the Sinnoh Region *-* I love the Gen 4 Pokémon , the music, the history, the gym leaders, the champion (Cynthia *-*), the Legendaries and much more! I want a remake of this gen too, it would be so nice ^^
Shinx is so cute <3 I love the Shinx line, I used it so many times when I was playing Platinum! Luxray is strong u.u Eevee is super cute too and I love the 2 eeveelutions that were introduced in Gen 4 , Leafeon and Glaceon, so beautiful and cute ^^ For your information my favourite Pokémon, as you already might know, is Lucario! When I saw this Pokémon in Pokémon Platinum I just was " I want that Pokémon" and with time, it became my favourite Pokémon!

Hey, I was a bit shy too when I first got here! But I have to tell, you don't need to be shy, you know? The members of the PokéCommunity are so nice and friendly, they are always ready to help or to talk with you, so no worries ^^ I can be your friend if you want ^^

So yeah, I think I've said everything! If you want to talk with me just send me a message ok? ;)
Enjoy your stay!!! See you around~

ShinxHero

Main Director of Pokémon VSLP
Years
@Toshiro Oh! Then that's awesome! I'll be sure to enjoy my stay on her then!

@kingdenas Well, thanks for the welcome to you too! And sure, we can be friends if you'd like! ^^

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Hey Shinx! Welcome to PC!

Generation 4 was one of my favourite too. I assume you know what your doing with that game maker, that stuffs too complicated for me. Anyway good luck with that and have fun!

Years
A Sinnoh remake would be really awesome, aaa. I'd love to see that myself but it probably won't happen until the seventh or probably eighth generation. Imagine how pretty it would be in future gens, though! Very exciting. Welcome to PC Shinx ~

You do seem very sweet and of course there is always room for people like that. :) If you're making a game with RPG Maker then we have the Game Development board for your needs if you're still confused. Don't hesitate to ask Maruno, the Game Dev moderator, if you need any help there. Have an awesome time!

Back