• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Is the game supposed to jump from chapter 2 directly to 4? With 3 randomly popping up "Coming Soon". I also glitched to Ros Lake from Mt. Atlas and I think I missed some story line because of that.

Spoiler:

Is that normal?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey, not sure if this has been reported yet, but your "fix" to the weedle glitch that I reported for 0.7a (where it says "Caterpie" was sent to the PC) seems to have made it worse lol

Now you fight the corrupt Weedle. "The corrupt Beedrill devolved to Weedle" "Used Data Recovery Unit" "Obtained Pidgey"
Then, on the naming screen, it's name is Weedle by default, but the sprite is Caterpie.
And it is actually a Pidgey, not a Weedle.
Oh, and I kept the name defaulted as Weedle, but the Pidgey is named "Pidgey" like normal, not Weedle. That may help you track down the bug.

Adding to this glitch report...
Before I faced this [C]Weedle, my team was...
Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

After I defeated [C]Weedle, the game said that I obtained a Pidgey (as what is mentioned on the quote above).

But when I checked my team, I still have three PKMN with me: Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

I shrugged it off and continued my journey until I reached the cave where I am to defeat the [C]Zubat.

I defeated it, but the game told me that Zubat was sent to the storage because I already have four PKMN in my party. I checked my team again, and I still have three PKMN with me: Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

I went to the PokéCenter and deposited...two Pidgeys. The storage said that I have an Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil, Pidgey and Pidgey. Which is weird because I only have one Pidgey on my team.

And that's where my adventure ended for now.

Question: How can I withdraw PKMN? o.0
The PC in the PokeCenter doesn't have a 'withdraw' option.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Got some more glitches to report:

1. Refinery abuse. On the water tab, the refinery of 1 water crystal to 1 giant shell is abusable. The requirements to use it are actually 1 giant shell, not 1 water crystal. Though it correctly removes a water crystal (if you have one) when you refine. So if you have at least 1 giant shell you can duplicate it infinitely.

2. In Magnus City during the Team Rocket invasion (and probably after) there is a potion in the area before the executives battle. A couple of bugs with this potion. After picking up the potion the spot can still not be walked over, and after picking the potion up your Eevee becomes stuck on that square. Entering and exiting an area (I used the sewers) fixes this.

3. (It had been a while since I made a backup save, so in order to test this extensively I will have to fight Lionheart again)
The above glitch seems to be connected to a game-breaking glitch. If the above glitch is active and you finish the battle with the Rocket executives, your rival will show up but not say anything. I haven't been able to test it extensively as I do not have a save at that part.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
1. Refinery abuse. On the water tab, the refinery of 1 water crystal to 1 giant shell is abusable. The requirements to use it are actually 1 giant shell, not 1 water crystal. Though it correctly removes a water crystal (if you have one) when you refine. So if you have at least 1 giant shell you can duplicate it infinitely.

^Explains why I can't create a Giant Shell from the 2 Water Crystals I have...

Found a new quest glitch.

Saw Dust Lady (99 pieces of SD for Prize) just repeats "Bring me 99 SD pieces". Similarly:

Flux Quest for Oak is still glitched (even with item in bag just repeats "Errands?" -> "Flux from Mart")

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hey, not sure if this has been reported yet, but your "fix" to the weedle glitch that I reported for 0.7a (where it says "Caterpie" was sent to the PC) seems to have made it worse lol

Now you fight the corrupt Weedle. "The corrupt Beedrill devolved to Weedle" "Used Data Recovery Unit" "Obtained Pidgey"
Then, on the naming screen, it's name is Weedle by default, but the sprite is Caterpie.
And it is actually a Pidgey, not a Weedle.
Oh, and I kept the name defaulted as Weedle, but the Pidgey is named "Pidgey" like normal, not Weedle. That may help you track down the bug.
yeah, it inadvently got a lot worse due to the introduction of version exclusive pokemon. it introduced a bunch of screwed up behaviour which are now fixed.
As of now; theres a few glitched corrupted pokemon, kinda ironically living up to their corrupted title. -> Weedle/Caterpie and Drowsee, and Electrike (but players can't even reach it yet)

So if you can avoid it, don't fight them until 0.725 patch comes out. but then agian, the patch should automatically fix any save files that have caught them, so it doesnt really matter anyway.

i see that the oak flux capicitor was still not fixed
also when i obtained drowsee it say i got a grimer and he syphoon drowsee's level
also grimer evolved earlier then it should he's currently level 33
Oak is being a real hardass with the missions. I've fixed this issue now, and made sure to test out the sidequests multiple times.

Spellcheck - everything up to leaving Aurum Town.

+x+ means that I added x
-x- means that you should remove x
!x! means that x has been changed
Thanks for the spelling reports :)

Game-breaking glitch in Magnus City with the Rocket Executives and the rival. It's when the rival shows up, nothing happens and I can't move.
AAAgggghhhh. Gooddammmit. Okay. fixed now. this event was totally working before, but I did one last minute change which happened to break it :|

one question how am i gonna evolve kadabra
No trade evolutions in the game! so for trade evo pokemon, they now evolve by leveling up.
Kadabra -> Lv38
Machoke -> Lv42
Haunter -> Lv42
Graveler -> Lv42

with the exceptions of Electrabuzz and Magmar, which evolve with thunder/fire stones.

This happened to me too.
Prior to that battle, there is a potion which makes Eevee glitch out and stand in place after you pick it up. Was your Eevee glitched like that?

I havent been able to replicate this potion glitch. Is it the item ball next to the mega mart?
the potion glich isnt related to team rocket stalling btw.

This may work differently due to the pokemon in your party - but on the road where you get the corrupted psyduck, upon its defeat when you rename it, it shows a pic of seel with the name "psyduck/seel" and is sent to the PC and is a seel - what I don't know is if you possessed 3 (or less than 4) pokemon in your party, would you receive psyduck, but have seel in the PC, as I believe that would be the case - however I cannot be certain as I did not try that
Fixed this, does it actually appear as a seel in the storage?

I told my friend that it was fine to say no to the Eevee, since in the previous versions this would lead to an infinite loop and the player is forced to say yes to proceed.

He now wants a prize for losing the game before it began.
(Nice to know that I'm in the credits for three different things though xD)
hehehe :D it's a cool easter egg i put in especially for thoes cheeky fellas that like breaking the game. Tell him to think of it more as "Finishing the game" rather than loosing. he just got the worst ending.

-you can also prematurely end the game in another bit of the story.

I beat the corrupted Kakuna and got a Pidgey. I was rather confused ._. haha

Anyway, Dark, I took a look at the refining system. I like the new GUI. I haven't gotten too far into it yet, but is there some sort of guide coming up for it? A lot of it is still a matter of, "Will it be a waste of resources to make this?" because it doesn't tell you WHAT you're making. It gives you the name of it, but not the stat increases or other info caused by said item.

Yeah, after i patch up these bugs and get the beta to a stable state, then i'll post up some refinign guides and an item database.

lmao, I was sort of half kidding, I was just pissy cuz it was my very first shiny like ever xDD
I was actually planning on saving the game and then testing it on ll of my current pokemon to see how it looked :P
as well as wondering if when I changed eevee if it would retain it's shiny sprite or not - if not I would chose jolteon as it is my favorite due to it's insane speed (coupled with my boosts and equipment of mainly speed boosters XP)
really I was just curious, and upset I could go no further with my curiosity - sort of like being told you can have candy, only to find out its those bannana gobstopper things

already on it (check you PM c:)
also didnt you say it was 4 gyms?

Best way to think of it would be like getting candy, but being unable to eat is yet. When shinyfying gets implemented you will be able to cash in the shiny fragments that you obtain by scanning shiny pokemon. -speaking of which... just encountered a shiny on my current playthrough :D

just putting some of my glitches finding on the new page
cool!

has this happened to anyone else? you're playing and you cant move right, and your like forced to move left and you can move up and down, but if you move up or down you'll be pushed to the closet left wall as you are still forced to go that way - but in menus you cannot move left and you can only scroll right, but up and down still works?
my keyboard is not stuck as I have no problems outside of the game - I closed it and re-opened it, I tried other saves and I even started a new game but it still worked exactly as I described

it also has to be the game itself as I tried my own game and it's not like an exe game program problem thing or w/e

I guess I could try re-installing but iunno

**also in addition to being forced left in the OW, I also randomly keep being thrown on and off the bike

**It started when after I battled some guy in the fossil mountain area
Weird. I actually think this happened to be once, but i just quit and relaunched the game and it seemed to fix it.

The fact that it screwes up the menu means it's probably an executable problem. So try relaunching it. If that doesn't work, restart your computer?

Is the game supposed to jump from chapter 2 directly to 4? With 3 randomly popping up "Coming Soon". I also glitched to Ros Lake from Mt. Atlas and I think I missed some story line because of that.

Spoiler:

Is that normal?

Aaaahh... yeah. this threcherious glitch is awful. Stay away from Mt Atlas until the next patch.

you see, theres 2 parts of Ros Lake. The eastern part which links to route 3, and the northen part, which you aren't ment to reach till chapter 4. One of the Mt Atlas exits is glitched and will warp you to the northen part. Skipping 2 whole chapters of content.

But all is not lost, if you are at the northen part of Ros lake, keep heading north, through route 10 and 9 (DO NOT talk to the lady on route 10) you'll eventually reach ferreus city- Go buy a house. and use the house PC to warp back to a previously visited city.

Adding to this glitch report...
Before I faced this [C]Weedle, my team was...
Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

After I defeated [C]Weedle, the game said that I obtained a Pidgey (as what is mentioned on the quote above).

But when I checked my team, I still have three PKMN with me: Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

I shrugged it off and continued my journey until I reached the cave where I am to defeat the [C]Zubat.

I defeated it, but the game told me that Zubat was sent to the storage because I already have four PKMN in my party. I checked my team again, and I still have three PKMN with me: Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil and Pidgey.

I went to the PokéCenter and deposited...two Pidgeys. The storage said that I have an Eevee(Jolteon), Cyndaquil, Pidgey and Pidgey. Which is weird because I only have one Pidgey on my team.

And that's where my adventure ended for now.

Question: How can I withdraw PKMN? o.0
The PC in the PokeCenter doesn't have a 'withdraw' option.

Withdrawing (and Refining) has been moved to the main Pokecenter menu. so just talk to the nurse and the new pokecenter UI will apeear from which you select STORAGE to manage pokemon.

Got some more glitches to report:

2. In Magnus City during the Team Rocket invasion (and probably after) there is a potion in the area before the executives battle. A couple of bugs with this potion. After picking up the potion the spot can still not be walked over, and after picking the potion up your Eevee becomes stuck on that square. Entering and exiting an area (I used the sewers) fixes this.

3. (It had been a while since I made a backup save, so in order to test this extensively I will have to fight Lionheart again)
The above glitch seems to be connected to a game-breaking glitch. If the above glitch is active and you finish the battle with the Rocket executives, your rival will show up but not say anything. I haven't been able to test it extensively as I do not have a save at that part.
1- cool thanks fixed
2- Okay. so this is a glitch that is happening to multiple people. I can't seem to reproduce it. Might have to play through the game with a fresh save to check it instead of my debug saves.
3- weirdly enough the two glitches arent actually related.

^Explains why I can't create a Giant Shell from the 2 Water Crystals I have...

Found a new quest glitch.

Saw Dust Lady (99 pieces of SD for Prize) just repeats "Bring me 99 SD pieces". Similarly:

Flux Quest for Oak is still glitched (even with item in bag just repeats "Errands?" -> "Flux from Mart")
sawdust lady seems to be working correctly, asking for 99 SD pieces is all the quest is.

But yeah, oak is glitchmagnet.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
I hit a lot [if not every] bug in this version, and ended up locking my game up at the final Rocket battle in the city that looks like Goldenrod. Once the rival runs up, it freezes. A lot of the bugs I found were reported already [ie; most of the version exclusive Pokemon seem to be broken and the game gets confused about which one it should be giving you. Beat Weedle, got a Pidgey I didn't notice until later, and a Weedle that looks like Weedle in battle, but Caterpie in the PC and the inventory screen. My Weedle that looks like a Caterpie evolved into a Metapod with Poison Sting lol. Problem being Beedril stats with a Butterfree moveset >_> Beat Psyduck and recieved a Seel NAMED Psyduck in my PC. Then I beat the corrupted Pidgey and it just let me name the Pidgey I already had. Apparently that bug worked out differently for me than it did for other people, so that's why I'm re-reporting that one o.o]

But somehow I don't think I've seen anyone report that there's a place you can trap yourself in the forest. I can't remember the forest/route name because my game broke, but there's a certain ledge you can jump over before getting the Axe, but the only way out of where you land is to cut a small tree lol xD

There's also a female trainer with two Nidorans right before the cave where you fight Zubat. Once you beat her, she becomes male. I'm not sure if this is a bug or an Easter egg in reference to the two genders of Nidoran she has...LOL. If it's a bug, then I feel you should leave it in and give Gold some dialogue about it. If it's an Easter Egg, then I love you a little more than I already did xD haha.

I wish I could remember the other bugs/errors I noticed and tell you specific locations for these but I got myself stuck pretty far ahead in buggy ways I'm sure you can imagine >_>;; lol.

By the way, I'm loving the dialogue changes. Eevee "speaks," there's a few extra jokes here and there compared to .7a, and the rival is much less friendly and quick to agree with the player than he was in .7a haha. The Rocket execs are a little more animated too. Can't wait until the next release and the bugfixes :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
Refinement, drill, i have 6 sharp horns that I want to turn into 2 drill pieces, but no crafting option appears, while I do meet the requirements.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Fixed this, does it actually appear as a seel in the storage?
it appears as seel, with the sprite and menu icon, but when I withdrew it in my party it was psyduck (sprite and I dont like it so I havent tested it out, but it probably has his stats, though iunno what he is supposed to have so its a moot point

Best way to think of it would be like getting candy, but being unable to eat is yet. When shinyfying gets implemented you will be able to cash in the shiny fragments that you obtain by scanning shiny pokemon. -speaking of which... just encountered a shiny on my current playthrough :D
Whatcha mean cash in? you mean selling it? thats sort of cool I suppose - But I'd prefer it is james looked cool
and congratulation, now you know how I feel that it was a moral victory instead of an actual one

Weird. I actually think this happened to be once, but i just quit and relaunched the game and it seemed to fix it.
The fact that it screwes up the menu means it's probably an executable problem. So try relaunching it. If that doesn't work, restart your computer?
it was really weird, it kept doing that no matter what I did, I tried er installing it and stuff, and even did it to the previous version I forgot I had un-extracted as well, but the same thing happened there too

what ended up happening was I turned off my comp before I went to bed and started the game this morning, which appearently fixed it - so I suppose restarting the comp is the fix for it :P

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Wait... version exclusives? :O
I thought the "ROM patcher" was a joke referring to everyone who asked which game to patch this over. Anyway, is it really necessary? I mean, we can't trade Pokemon so it kinda seems like a cheap way to include more obtainable Pokemon without creating events for them. Just my two cents.

Nice to see that replies are flowing back again ^-^

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Another small error is in the Pokedex, if you go to Generation 2 the Game freeze's in darkness.
I tested it twice and it happened both times.

Also on a side-note you may want to update the first page with all the exclusive pokemon that belong to each version since I am having a hard time locating the original. (Not that it matters that much)

Also on a side-note rereading the first page tells me there is a New Game+ can you please tell me if it is still available and if so how can I activate it?

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Wait... version exclusives? :O
I thought the "ROM patcher" was a joke referring to everyone who asked which game to patch this over. Anyway, is it really necessary? I mean, we can't trade Pokemon so it kinda seems like a cheap way to include more obtainable Pokemon without creating events for them. Just my two cents.

Nice to see that replies are flowing back again ^-^
+
Also on a side-note you may want to update the first page with all the exclusive pokemon that belong to each version since I am having a hard time locating the original. (Not that it matters that much)

Beed doing a good amount of progress lately.

Im gonna spend a bit of time explaining the 2 versions of the game.

ALPHA & OMEGA

like tradtional pokemon games, SPEE will now come in 2 versions. Alpha Version and Omega Version. When you start a new game, you'll be assigned a version (though there is a way to actually select the specific version you want)

These don't change much, but they do change some wild pokemon, and some of the Pokémon you can obtain.
for instance, in route 2, you can obtain a nidoran. In Alpha version it'll be a nidoran female. while in omega version you'll find a nidoran male. In academy garden: alpha you'll obtain a weedle while in omega you'll obtain a caterpie. in route 8. alpha = phanpy. omega = sandshrew

you'll be able to do ingame NPC trades to swap the pokemon for alternate versions if you want. but it doesnt mean it'll count as new pokemon. it doesn't. Theres 201 pokemon obtainable. regardless of version.

Here's the full pokedex.
Spoiler:

I've updated Amplus City, it's now about 50% larger, and will be jam packed with sidequests. an arcade. other nonsense. (dojo will probably be moved down aswell.)

IMAGE:
Spoiler:

And the new Amplus Sewers. All games needs sewer levels. no exceptions. You'll find a few useful items down here, in addition to a corrupted grimer (alpha only)

IMAGE:
Spoiler:
here ya go you two

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
all the time I spent today...and its not even like your pokemon are as good - Mine were WAY better...

SSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, guess Its back to trying to break your game...
I already looked through my recycle bin BTW, but I'm assuming it "replaced them" as in permanently deleted them...

DarkDoom3000

Years
OH god.... your saves are all gone!?

I am eternally sorry :(
My automatic sync program just put every new/updated file into a new folder, which i zipped up. unfortuantely... it did take the saves with them.
I got careless. :(

If you want, I can convert my save file into something more like yours if you life- just tell me the hero name, rival name, crystal's name, and what pokemon you had and their levels.

it should be as close as I could make it to your saves

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
when i applied the patch my nidorino turn into nidorina but i lost both cross poison and spark from nidorino i had before
and now i have a nidrino again but without cross poison and spark

DarkDoom3000

Years
Yeah, probably should have warned that problematic pokemon (psyduck, drowsee, nidorans, oddish/bellsprout, weedle/caterpie) would be reset, as to fix them up. (level stays the same though)

so how did the nidorina turn back into a nidorino?

Also if you apply the patch, and have warped to the chapter 4 parts of the game by entering mt atlas, you can find special pokeballs in route 10, 9 and ferreus city, which will take you back to the eastern side of ros lake. Basically, if you encountered jasmine and the wounded snubbull before night mode, then yeah. click dem pokeballs.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Might just be my game but the Saw Dust Quest is glitched. It says I have 98/99 pieces but in my inventory it shows 99. (And if the counter went above 100 I'd probably have ~150). The Belt Refining Items (Novice and Professional) are both glitched unusable. (Black Belt is spelled B;ack as well)

Back