• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
WHY IS MY SU BEING IGNORED lol
@IMEVIL: BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T INFORMED US OF A NEW VERSION TO REVIEW. YOU SHOULD POST THIS COMPLETED VERSION NOW SO THAT WE CAN LOOK IT OVER.
@Yellow You forgot to add 'lol' on the end so you can pretend you were only joking. Lol.
EDIT:
@IMEVIL: BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T INFORMED US OF A NEW VERSION TO REVIEW. YOU SHOULD POST THIS COMPLETED VERSION NOW SO THAT WE CAN LOOK IT OVER[S-HIGHLIGHT] lol[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

@Wolf: This time, Mistress talked to Kiyoko. :P I hope you take notice of my post, Wolf!
I'll respond to it once Yellow puts up the next Valorie post.

By the way, Eccentricity Diamond, you should change your avatar!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm sorry I won't be posting for a bit, I've been really really sick, and have spent a majority of each day asleep, I'll be back to posting as soon as I get better, if anyone needs to bunny my character(s) they can until I am well enough to post.

boomYah

Pokemon Geek Kid
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Teacher Jones Taylor

Nickname (Optional): All of the Students call him Taylor, and he's perfectly fine with that.

Age (18+): 23.

Sex (Male or Female): Male.

Job(What subject do they teach? Battle Theory, Breeding 101, etc): I am a master of the arts of battling. I would be happy to teach the students of this Academy about how you engage in battle and/or how to train and evolve your Pokemon.

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
An active, fun teacher, who loves to bring excitement to any lesson. He is devoted to help his Students succeed with their Pokemon and maybe one day become a Pokemon Master, as he failed to achieve that. He is the average height, blonde hair, he only uses his one partner Pokemon, Darkrai, and he he will never stop until he completes the task at hand. He wears a navy green jacket with his white vest underneath, army-camouflage shorts and his black combat boots that he always wears.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): If the something happened to the Academy (eg. It got attacked by Team Plasma) he'd probably freak out on the spot and hide somewhere where he is safe. However, when the Academy is going a long as normal, he's a feisty, determined man who challenges nearly everyone in the school, eventhough he only has his one ultimate Pokemon. He is always extremely early (or as he says, "I'm fashionably early!") so he can do as much for the Students as possible.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What was he/she was doing before he/she got a job at trainer school? Why did they decide to go to the trainer school? How did they meet their pokemon? Etcetera): Teacher Jones Taylor grew up in the sub-urban areas of Castelia City, sitting back in the alleys, bothering people when it was not needed. He then met the previous headmaster of the Academy, Dumlus Alizo, who then told him that what he was doing was not what a boy of his age should be doing. Dumlus opened his eyes, and Taylor then devoted his life to making his Pokemon as strong as possible and his ultimate goal was to become a Pokemon Master. He battled through Unova, earning the Gym Badges easily, but it was then when he reached the Unova League, he failed. The Alder had destroyed the one Pokemon that he had always used, his sacred Darkrai, and Taylor was absolutely shattered. He then hid away for the next few years, but he then decided to come back from the shadows and became a Teacher at The Pokemon Trainer Academy. His goal is to now help the Students to do what he couldn't.

Pokémon (Maximum of 5. No legendaries or 'shiny' pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.): Darkrai
Species: Pitch-Black Pokemon
Nickname(Optional): Spirit Taker
Personality: A strong, power hungry Pokemon that is willing to help out his Master or the Students in anyway possible.
Lvl(Max 50): 50
Moveset(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Dark Void, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse. (he sounds really evil, but he isn't!)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeeeeeeeeah. I'm just too busy continuing this roleplay. I'm withdrawing my place. Maybe soon I'll come back, but I just have a ton to do. Terribly sorry.

Keep up the good work, guys. Till next time o/

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Boomyah: Alright. Here's the immediate issue:

Pokémon (Maximum of 5. No legendaries or 'shiny' pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.): Darkrai

@Leaf Storm: Aaah.. that's a shame. Well, you'll be able to eaisly reapply for your old characters should you decide to, and you get the benefit of keeping any levels you may have earned. Or you could decide to make a new one. We never know how we'll feel in the future, I suppose~

boomYah

Pokemon Geek Kid
Years
@Boomyah: Alright. Here's the immediate issue:

@Leaf Storm: Aaah.. that's a shame. Well, you'll be able to eaisly reapply for your old characters should you decide to, and you get the benefit of keeping any levels you may have earned. Or you could decide to make a new one. We never know how we'll feel in the future, I suppose~

Oh, ok. Is a Lucario, same Level, same personality ECT allowed?

Dawn

Years
@Boomyeah: ...Hmm. Alright, on the condition that it does not have telepathy. You also must actually change your SU to reflect this. Replace all instances of Darkrai with Lucario, and update the pokemon's movelist to reflect this.

@pat2cool: NPC teachers, but not player-controlled teachers, may be bunnied. The only restriction is that you can't control a champion while they're battling without GM permission, and you can't control Gary at all without GM permission.

@Everyone: One thing I noticed is that the level standards have been raised in BW2. The strongest trainers in the world are using level 80+, which I had previously restricted only for Professor Oak as far as NPCs go. Top tier trainers are now using level mid 70s. Average trainers (...and preschoolers) are now using level 60s at the top of their game, and so on. This actually give me an excellent excuse to raise the levels of NPCs including the starting levels of teacher's pokemon by 5-10 levels. Thoughts?

Dawn

Years
@WolfOfEve: I disregard them because I don't get the impression it was meant to be taken seriously, considering they could've beaten Ghetsis. (Which would be massive levels of overkill, seeing as even getting beaten by a teenager was enough to break his spirit hard enough to leave him bedridden.)

@Ice: Yes. All existing teachers would get a free 5-10 levels for each of their pokemon to be used at that time. Keeping in mind, this would put Gary in the mid-high 90s, making him virtually impossible to defeat.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@WolfOfEve: I disregard them because I don't get the impression it was meant to be taken seriously, considering they could've beaten Ghetsis. (Which would be massive levels of overkill, seeing as even getting beaten by a teenager was enough to break his spirit hard enough to leave him bedridden.)

I just find it hilarious that the preschoolers have such high-leveled Pokemon. They're freaking /pre-schoolers/. I'm guessing they probably just stockpiled Rare Candies.

Dawn

Years
@Ice: If you don't skip trainers, you'll be overleveled for like... everything. |D Or at least, that's what it was like for me. And don't forget to use that lucky egg!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Ice: If you don't skip trainers, you'll be overleveled for like... everything. |D Or at least, that's what it was like for me. And don't forget to use that lucky egg!

I remember my childhood... I tried to skip as many trainers as I could. Nowadays, I try to start the battles. With everyone.

You know what'd be cool? If they made the games so that there was more than just the "badge-collecting" career. Give players the option to be breeders or try to become Gym Leaders, or you know, all those other careers that do exist in the Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back