• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Nideous: Yeah, sorry. I decided I should take one thing at a time and first clean up the first post before adding new stuff to it.

Anyway, Drake is approved. I suppose you'll have to throw him in Valorie's direction and see~

Dawn

Years
@Nideous: Good to hear. A good handful of students are still in classes.

@Everyone:What's on everyone's mind?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm liking the RP so far! Class has gone a bit slow, but it's what's to be expected when there's so many people having to RP together at once :P (AKA, I'm not blaming anyone for this, just commenting on it!)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Ok sry about being out of it Linclon. I oddly enough am often more active during the school week. just gives me a schedule for me to work with so I make sure to stop by the forums and all that. I did see your post, but I'm just working on some stuff for a now. I will try to do some stuff this afternoon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
No worries jason, just glad to hear you've not lost interest! Looking forward to reading your post.

@Yellow I've really been enjoying it! No complaints.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Name: Sapphire Michelle Dillon

Nickname: Saph

Dorm: Entei Dorm

Appearance: see attachment :3

Personality: Sapphire is a very outgoing young girl. She loves making new friends. Even at 11 years old she has a great imagination and appreciation for things. She has yet to see the evil in the world so she has a very innocent outlook on things. Her favorite color is pink and her favorite Pokemon is Cubchoo. Sapphire can seem to be a bit to trusting at times but she has no reason not to trust people. She has had many friends growing up and is sad to leave them behind to go to the academy and for the first bit she is there she might have sudden bouts of home-sickness due to never having been this far away from home.

History: Sapphire was born and raised in Icirrus City in the Northwest part of the Unova Region. Her mother was a stay at home mom and a teacher teaching not only Sapphire but the other children in town as well. Her father was a hiker and explorer. When she was young her father would leave for a time and then come back always with gifts and telling her when she was a bit older he would take her into Twist Mountain. During the spring, summer, and fall Sapphire could be found most days playing games of tag, hide and seek, or I spy with the other children in the Moor of Icirrus. During the winter they played in the snow that falls nearly every day.

After she turned 9 her father returned from a trip to Mt. Coronet in the Sinnoh region. Her present this time was an Eevee he had gotten as a thank you for guiding a trainer through the mountain that he had been to many times. The next day the father and daughter ventured into Twist Mountain where Sapphire was taught by her father to catch Pokemon, thus catching the second Pokemon on her team, a Cubchoo. Two years later Sapphire took the entrance exam to the Pokemon Trainer academy and aced the written part, barely failing the practical.

Pokémon:
Species: Flareon
Nickname: Sakutaro
Personality: Sakutaro is a very loyal Eevee. He is always at Sapphire's side and follows every order she gives. Unlike his trainer though Sakutaro knows there is evil out there and he is determined to protect Sapphire from harm.
Lvl: 24
Moves: Ember, Dig, Flame Charge, Yawn, Tackle, Roar

Species: Cubchoo
Nickname: Alice
Personality: Alice is a very sweet Pokemon. She acts just like the lovable teddy bear she is and has no wish to evolve ever.
Lvl: 25
Moves: Icy Wind, Fury Swipes, Hail, Grass Knot, Dig, Attract

Species: Buneary
Nickname: Bea
Personality: Bea is a very happy and bubbly Pokemon. She loves to play games and have fun. She gets along well with others and loves to battle for fun.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Ice Beam, Pound, Frustration, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Fire Punch

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I wonder what it is about Icirrus City? The above applicant, if accepted, will be the third character from there!

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Gotta agree with Sir Bastian and Lincoln West, this RP has been a blast so far. Let's hope it stays that way. By the way, I just got the weirdest assignment in school today. Next week, I'm supposed to talk in front of my class about how people behave and interact with each other on the internet. Interesting...^^

And also, welcome プリンセスサファイア, seeing as you are a new member. I hope that you will like it here on the forums; it sure is a great place! =)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Kid Mind: Excuse me for asking this, but is that talk about the internet part of a National Test?

Well if you want my current thoughts on the RP, it's as fun as ever! Especially with the new people(lol, new. Who am I to speak?) and Nideous back!

But guys, have you realized something? If プリンセスサファイア's character get accepted, then we'll have a character named Ruby and a character named Sapphire in this RP. Is it wrong if I say that I smell conspiracy?

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
That was not planned lol, if I'm accepted all we'll need is Emerald. Then we'll have all three lol. Also to make it shorter you guys can just call me Sapphire. My username means Sapphire Princess in English, and Sapphire would just be shorter.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
@Mr. Mammoth: Yeah, you're absolutely right there! How did you know? =O

@Sir Bastian: ...wait...did your spinach contain conspiracy? O_O

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oops...I misread that. Well, that proves how great my English skills are. At least I live up to my nickname right? *Sheepish grin*

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Sapphire: A princess eh? I haven't seen one of you in a while! I'll do my best to treat you well... *semi-evil grin*

@Kid Mind: That joke was indeed funny xD

But how do I know of your National Test? Well I happen to be a fellow countryman of yours. I have the exact same thing this Monday, I think...

@Sir Bastian: HAHAHA!!! Now that you say it... It smells of spinach a bit... I need to clear out my nose now, thank you.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
プリンセスサファイア
Purinsesu safaia

Princess Sapphire! :D

I love Katakana...

Dawn

Years
Meanwhile I am left scratching my head.

Anyway. Princess Sapphire you are approved! Welcome to the roleplay.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Alright :) thank you. How should I start any suggestions? oh and I should say now, on Monday's only I won't be very active starting the first week in April. After Spring Break next week I have classes filling pretty much all of Monday afternoons starting around 3 pm ending around 9 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back