• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
And I'm feeling the exact opposite of it. :<

On a side note, I didn't think I'll like this current banner image of mine as much as I do right now. :o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I never really cared about MOTY to be honest. XD
Luckily my name won't be popping up there, as I've barely posted over the past few months.

The hugest popularity contest PC has ever seen - Moty! It's really good I'm not involved in there.

I like MotY because I like organising and taking control of things unfortunately because I feel I am a control freak. I don't really care much about the event itself lmao :x /bad

I also liked the baking dog thing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I may or may not be actually winning something in MOTY because people are craycray and Nica just had to toss that category in at the last moment. xD; I generally I don't really care about MOTY myself. So I'm not gonna be voting or anything.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm sorry! I will think more next year :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

I guess you can say... She's forever away.

david_caruso_sunglasses.jpg

I'm sorry... I had to :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

More people have voted in the MOTY than just five or six haha. Buuut yeah why would we make something like that mandatory. /shrugs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But not everyone likes the idea of MOTY. To make it mandatory would one. maybe it harder for the staff and two. make people who dislike the idea of MOTY really upset.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I used to like MotM when I won pairing and mod every month. Now it's not the same anymore.

Mainly because it stopped being monthly years ago.

Gabri

m8
Years
And what would the punishment be? Infractions for not voting in an Internet forum for something that is not important to the fate of this world? Not even in the elections for a government it is mandatory to vote, so why would it be here?

I'm one of the people who dislikes MOTY btw. I think it's just a stupid popularity contest that, at the end of the day, doesn't make any difference in anything.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
MOTY has always been a popularity contest. You end up winning if enough of your friends vote - unless you're Went and then everyone with eyes and an internet connection can see he's got the best pairing and was the best mod.

Also, I have time for PC again, yessssssss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back