• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

• Black Kyurem

Votes: 44 45.8%
  • White Kyurem

Votes: 52 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I know this doesn't exactly go with which you prefer, but the update from Coro Coro is (as many expected from the older Kyurem Form Speculation), Black Kyurem's ability is Teravolt and White Kyurem's ability is Turboblaze.

So those that missed the opposite Legend from their games this is like a chance to get them~

Maybe this will help some decisions on which is better.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
imo, they both look abysmal. Too much crap glued onto already complex designs.

But if I had to choose one, I'd probably go for Black Kyurem, because it's design is barley tolerable, compared to that "thing".

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Black Kyreum with be more Physically based, like Zekrom, and White will be Specially based, like Reshiram. So...I guess White? I dunno. I don't do Uber matches often...

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Appearance wise, I'll go with Black Kyurem because the dark black and icy blue go very well together. However, I loved Reshiram, so I'll probably go with him when the game is released.

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Black Kyurem's losing?
I think Black Kyurem looks cooler. White Kyurem looks kinda...weird.

Mentalii

Back
Years
The White Kyurem, but both are awful. Pokémon had to avoid fusions. Really. Fusions are for the fandom. Official fusions are a very bad idea, particularly when they are that horrible... Seriously, I thought it was a prank when I first saw them.
Well, I guess White Kyurem is a little better than the black Kyurem. I don't like it though.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
i prefer Zekrom over Reshiram, but Black Kyurem Looks constipated lol, but seriously White Kyurem has a more boss aura emanating from him. Unfortunately my vote goes to White Kyurem. (Black 2 Box-Art makes BK look BEAST!!)

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 4, 2014
Black Kyurem looks tougher, meaner, and angrier, so Black Kyurem wins as far as I'm concerned.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
I like white Kyurem better. Zekrom had a better look than Reshiram but White kyurem looks less of a chicken by standing up straight hence i go with white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back