• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!~

DeerFerns

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Hey there, I made this account a while back and forgot about it. I figured I would actually use it now XD

Anyway, I'm Fern, I'm 22 and have been playing Pokemon since the first games were released. I don't really know what else to say XD Feel free to ask questions.

At the moment I am just WonderTrading Buneary and having some wine while my boyfriend watches a video introducing Windows 10 next to me.

I WonderTrade a lot, I love breeding Pokemon, and I would love to get more into battling, as I never really got into battling other real people before X and Y.

I look forward to meeting you all~

Years
Hello, welcome to the site. There's a lot of people who forget about accounts on here. I loved Wonder Trading, but then my Wi-Fi went down. Hope to see you around!

Years
Right now is a great time to get into battling given how much more accessible it is with the mechanics changes in X/Y. n~n I've been more into it too and breeding especially is soo much less tedious lol. Should check out the Battling & Team Building board sometime - you can get a lot of info and help there.

But welcome to PC, Fern! From the looks of things you'll fit right in here. Are you excited for OR/AS? Every time I see someone with a Hoenn avatar my mind just instantly wanders off there. xD;

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Hey there, I made this account a while back and forgot about it. I figured I would actually use it now XD

Anyway, I'm Fern, I'm 22 and have been playing Pokemon since the first games were released. I don't really know what else to say XD Feel free to ask questions.

At the moment I am just WonderTrading Buneary and having some wine while my boyfriend watches a video introducing Windows 10 next to me.

I WonderTrade a lot, I love breeding Pokemon, and I would love to get more into battling, as I never really got into battling other real people before X and Y.

I look forward to meeting you all~

Hey Fern, welcome to PC! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)

It's cool to see longtime Pokemon fans, hopefully you'll gain some knowledge on a host of issues and become a better battler and breeder while you're on the site. You can head over to Trade Center is you want to do anything related to trading, or the X/Y section if you want to talk about those games. Are you getting Windows 10? xD

Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I don't bite! Hope you'll stick around and have fun. Ciao. 0/

DeerFerns

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Thank you all for the kind welcomes :)

Goodness, yes, I am excited for ORAS (I will be getting Alpha Sapphire myself because Kyogre <3). I am also really pumped for Mega Swampert. I like big beasties, and he definitely fits the bill. I wasn't honestly that excited over the Megas in X and Y, but I really like some of the new Megas for ORAS.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Welcome to the website. As I am new as well, I hope we can both meet new people here. I hope to see you around!

-Matty

Back