• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Creepiest part about X/Y

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
But this...

YRYSJ.jpg

Pretty sure she reappears in ORAS too.

Yep, but not in Ghost form. :(

It's creepier when you think about that ORAS' event is at least 10 years apart from XY...

Yes that means she must have passed away sometime before the events of XY

Sadly we aren't the one she's looking for. :(

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Feb 25, 2016
The ghost girl for sure i only saw her once and I thought the hex trainers were creepy

Does anyone remember that shack on Route 14? The old man in there freaked the hell out of me when he talked about the "faceless men".

Last edited by a moderator:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
- The Lumiose ghost girl.

- The fact that Phantump is able to breed despite Pokedex entries saying that it's the ghost of a child trapped in a tree stump.

- Mr. Mime's animation in battles. It sometimes appears to break the fourth wall by touching the screen.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I suppose it technically doesn't qualify as "creepy" but it did make me shudder a bit.
All of the new sounds the pokemon make. It actually made me frustrated. They sound muzzled.

Back