• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] KKN's Art & Design

lemurkat

Obsessive Artist
Years
You'd make a pretty sweet trading card illustrator! You stick close to the original style, but do it in a skillful manner.

Kat

icycatelf

Alex
Years
UPDATE: New Weedle painting added! Cute, no? ;-)
Weedle_by_KougaWolf.png

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
KougaWolf, I'm pretty sure I gave you permission to double post when updating without having to wait until your thread drops off the front page, since that's pretty hard what with the activity we're getting in these parts.

You should remember to put that you have my permission your first post so someone else doesn't come along and give you a million infractions for double posting. Or so I don't come along and forget I gave you the okay. xD

icycatelf

Alex
Years
As Allelujah Haptism wrote, he has given me permission to double-post when I have work to update my thread with. Guess what? I have new work.

*New pic added to Hand/Digital section, Alex: Illustrator* Hey, that looks like me.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I have been given permission to multi-post by Allelujah Haptism if I have an update.

Guess what? Another update! *Added Shuu'ta, Son of Kj'kun & Uae (adult) do the traditional section.*

Don't feel like going back to the first page to look at it? Chick here (PG-13?).

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2008
Atlithos Looks scary.

But you're a great artist, I can draw logos, and that's it

icycatelf

Alex
Years
The Smeargle Avatar and the Shuu'ta looks nice... In the future, are you planning to make a Typhlosion and Blaziken sketch?

Thank you. ^__^

I may eventually sketch them, but I have to wait for my abilities to come back. I haven't been able to draw anything better than an average 9 year-old kid for about 5 days. It's really got me down. T_T

HopeHavoc

THE INFRACTION WH0RE
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 22, 2009
Nice. :] You're good with traditional medium.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Nice. :] You're good with traditional medium.

I wish I could be better, though. I can't color much at all with traditional medium. That's why I usually color digitally.

--- --- --- --- ---

My drawing abilities are still on vacation (have been for a week), so I can't draw worth crap right now. T_T

I did, however, take advantage of this time to try to mimic Hama-chan's style.
(If you don't know who Hama-chan is or what his style looks like, Google "Hama-chan's Slowking.")
Hama_chan_No_Nyorobon_by_KougaWolf.png

Not being able to draw sucks... T_T

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Again, Allelujah Haptism has given me permission to double-post when I have work to update my thread with.

UPDATE: Yay! My drawing skills came back to me at about 1AM this morning.
New Xane, Youngest Son of Kj'kun & Uae (teen) PG-13? sketch added to the traditional section on the first page. :3

Or Click Here. (PG-13 Warning)

Back