• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Corner!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
I'll have the Ariados then :D

Great, just send me a PM when you get them. :)

Just to confirm, these shinies aren't cloned or hacked in any way, are they? RNG'ed Pokemon is fine with me, but I just thought I'd make it clear that I don't want hacked, cloned, or Pokemon downloaded from Pokecheck, it just bothers me in a way I can't really explain. If the Numel is but the Minun isn't, I'd still be willing to do a 1 for 1 trade. If both were obtained using the methods I mentioned (again, RNG'ing is fine with me) then I don't really want them and I apologize in advance for wasting your time, and, yes, I should have made this clear in the beginning, I also apologize for that.

Let me know either way. :)

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Great, just send me a PM when you get them. :)

Just to confirm, these shinies aren't cloned or hacked in any way, are they? RNG'ed Pokemon is fine with me, but I just thought I'd make it clear that I don't want hacked, cloned, or Pokemon downloaded from Pokecheck, it just bothers me in a way I can't really explain. If the Numel is but the Minun isn't, I'd still be willing to do a 1 for 1 trade. If both were obtained using the methods I mentioned (again, RNG'ing is fine with me) then I don't really want them and I apologize in advance for wasting your time, and, yes, I should have made this clear in the beginning, I also apologize for that.

Let me know either way. :)

All my shinies are legit and are caught in the wild .. u can pokecheck them if u wan .. i assure u it's legit ..

EDIT : Im using the real cartridge so i cant hack or download pokemon from pokecheck.

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Its ok :D I'll just keep the poliwhirl for you :D
No rush no rush ~

What do you want to offerme is your choice, im not picky ~
Any shiny will do :D

The trade will have to be done on my original black version, only due to the fact that I'm in the middle of SRing for shiny cresselia on my black 2. I can offer you any one of these shinies for the shiny ditto:

Litwick
Purugly
Combee (M)
Gallade
Azumaril

Your pick. Just let me know.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Online Timing : GMT +8 ( 8hours from the forum timing )

Str8 from pokecheck!

I lazy to send to pokecheck ~

All legit pokemon caught from the wild w/ thousand of tries!
Offer me any pokemon !
No special pokemon im looking for!

BUT Heatran and Cresselia WILL be only traded with other legendaries!

[Hunting Corner]
Wan any shiny found in White 2 ?
If you wan, leave what pokemon you wan below and i'll hunt for you!
It will take 1~2days!
What i wan in return? Any pokemon that cant be found in White 2!

NEW CATCH

ALL RESERVED POKEMON WILL STAND FOR 2 WEEKS

May I get that Shiny Scrafty and Camerupt? >w> I have a lot to trade for any shinys other than the ones i laready have. I am trying to collect them all you see. SHinys I have are: Ditto,Dragonite,Gyrados,Altaria,Raticate,Haxorus.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I would like the Audino, what Pokemon would you like for her? I have most of the games, and I can transfer from other generations.

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
The trade will have to be done on my original black version, only due to the fact that I'm in the middle of SRing for shiny cresselia on my black 2. I can offer you any one of these shinies for the shiny ditto:

Litwick
Purugly
Combee (M)
Gallade
Azumaril

Your pick. Just let me know.

I would like to have the litwick!

May I get that Shiny Scrafty and Camerupt? >w> I have a lot to trade for any shinys other than the ones i laready have. I am trying to collect them all you see. SHinys I have are: Ditto,Dragonite,Gyrados,Altaria,Raticate,Haxorus.

I'll have Altaria and Raticate since i alr have the rest ..

I would like the Audino, what Pokemon would you like for her? I have most of the games, and I can transfer from other generations.

What would u like to offer ? i have no special preferences ~

Last edited:

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
That's okay I guess o.o
Just give it a King's Rock and it's fine.

Sry .. forgotten i alr trade those poliwag away ... i'll give it a king rock ...
Will be on at 7.30pm sharp ~

EDIT : Which FC do i add ?

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
The Black 2 FC. Will be on in a bit :D

EDIT: Thank you soo much! I enjoyed the trade. I'll take care of Politoed xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
I would like to have the litwick!

I'll have Altaria and Raticate since i alr have the rest ..

What would u like to offer ? i have no special preferences ~
<w< Jesus, I meant that I have regular pokemon to give for your shinys. SOme level 100s, some UT,some EV trained, others are DW and yes I do have event pokemon and Black 2 exclusives.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
You want the litwick? Ok, I will be online from around 5:00PM (pacific time) onwards, so if you see me online then just PM me and we can trade. Thanks again!

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
<w< Jesus, I meant that I have regular pokemon to give for your shinys. SOme level 100s, some UT,some EV trained, others are DW and yes I do have event pokemon and Black 2 exclusives.

You can just give me any 2 pokemon ~

Would you like charmander (female) or mudkip (male)?

I'll have the mudkip ( male ) :D

You want the litwick? Ok, I will be online from around 5:00PM (pacific time) onwards, so if you see me online then just PM me and we can trade. Thanks again!

Ok :D

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
hey, I see that you're online now. Want to just trade now? My FC is on my profile. What's yours? After you give it to me, I will enter the room with your shiny litwick.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
All my shinies are legit and are caught in the wild .. u can pokecheck them if u wan .. i assure u it's legit ..

EDIT : Im using the real cartridge so i cant hack or download pokemon from pokecheck.

Alright no problem I believe you, was just checking. You got the Pokemon I requested yet? if not it's okay, just give me a PM on here when you do please. :)

Back