• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Nooo.....off cooouuuuurrrsseeee not....

you just have to pass...

the extremely painful and so horribly disgusting it's unimaginable initiation test! mwahahaha!

I dunno really, I'm just posting out of boredom.

And @ *Firestar*, I agree with your idea. But they have to be findeable in the wild, as I hate wasps, so need to kill them.

I have an idea, we could discuss electric-type strategies!

For example, look at my sig. Imagine facing it with a Sandstorm up, so it gets 50% Special Defense boost, and it's used Swords Dance, so it can easily OHKO you. And don't just think "Zapdos" because Stone Edge will kill you. Tricky, eh?

GoldenrodAura

Electric type lover
Years
I have an idea, we could discuss electric-type strategies!

For example, look at my sig. Imagine facing it with a Sandstorm up, so it gets 50% Special Defense boost, and it's used Swords Dance, so it can easily OHKO you. And don't just think "Zapdos" because Stone Edge will kill you. Tricky, eh?
I'd get my Lanturn to use Aqua Ring so it doesn't get knocked out then use Waterfall repeatedly to defeat it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Aqua Ring?

Lol, have you seen Lanturn's stats? I may be wrong, but I don't think it's going to survive a +2 Earthquake...

Still, brilliant idea!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Competetive battlin' ain't my strong point, but meh. I couldn't tell you an effective strategy to save my life. If pressed I could come up with a couple of somewhat reasonable strategies, but they would be useless anyway.

What uses could there be for a ground/electric type, which is plausible looking back at the first underground pic I saw.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Heh. Electric that's immune to itself, weak to itself, and weak to water, grass and ice :P

I suppose it'd be more bulky than most electric-types......

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
It would be fun to use, and Water wouldn't be a problem, would it?
The main problem, is if you don't have a fire type, then you can't override ice or grass, but Fire was quite common in Sinnoh, and easily transfered.

Back