• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
Um........on mine farfetcch wennt into the trees

that has already been posted.you just try making him go a different direction or look at the guide.if there is too many posts like this then this thread goes bye bye.

love the hack zel. i can't wait for b5. also, the map for mew.you could play an emerald rom when ur not doing this or whatever and see what the faraway island is like.is the battle tower gonna be west of olivine cuz u could make an area north of the miltank farm and have it like the battle area in DIAMOND.

onwards and upwards

SGash

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
Well went just asked me so I told him.
And it is not spam telling him that the hack is good is spam telling him about glitches is the whole point of this forum!

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
Years
i'll just like to say, Zel i love your hack, i'm not normally a Rom-Hacker but when i saw this i was Awestruck i absolutley loved the Grahpics its was AWESOME! good luck with the rst of the hack ;):)

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
I think it will be

or i hope it will be seen as their might be an event there

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Umm..okay that was strange anyways Zel you are indeed a great hack remaker so take as much time as you possibly can because I know there are some impatient ones out there. So just wait peoples! Anyways keep it up Zel and let this heave of courage get you to Mt. Silver.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2009
i dont wanna be a dick and all is beta 5 out yet?
and if i get beta 5 does it restart my beta 4?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
read the first post. Beta 5 is not out yet
if you get beta 5, you'll want to start over because some things have been changed and using old save states on a new beta is never a good idea

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2008
Every time i open my Tm Case to learn cut it like shows cut and flash but it shows like letters all together and it freezes my game :S can any 1 hlp me?

Years
OK, I'll ask this again (I think this'll be the last time). If anyone wants to help me with a full list of the rematch trainers lineups (you know, they increase their pokes levels and ammounts, so I need a full list of all those changes), please I need that to keep improving the Phone Booth and Rematch Trainers scripts. I could do it myself, but then that would take a LOT of my time that I could use to do more important stuff. I hope that someone's up to such tedious task (I'm not, for sure... But if I have to, I'd do it, wasting lots of time, though), credits will be given obviously.

Zel, I'll help you compile a complete list of all those rematch trainers. I already started working on that last week. I was going to let you know about this sooner but PC went down as soon I started the list. If you want, I can PM you the list of the new lineups that I have already recorded.

I only have 4 of them so far since I have only 4 badges in Gold right now. Most of the rematch trainers don't update their roster unless you progress further in the game which I'm working on at the moment.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Owee!!!PC's back and running,
Id like to see updates from ya, zel

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Im so glad pc is back
Zel you've had 5 days of no updates.
Hope theres more soon.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, news. According to his channel in Youtube and his other thread in SP (another forum), since PC was off, he decided to stop for a month and dedicate to the uni. So don't expect news too soon :(

Oh man. I was worried. I had an outage for longer than 5 days (maybe it felt longer, I dunno).
Glad to see everyone and everything (except my previous post) survived. I hope Zel gets his assignments sorted OK. I don't mind waiting longer for the next BETA, just as long as Zel gets his Uni work done (much more important).

Back