• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anonymous,
Even though I haven't seeing you for 2 days, I have missed you, and I wish we can talk again like the usual, and I know you're a nice person. I wish that we meet again, and please come back soon...

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I've never tried this before, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Dear Anonymous.

I feel I have to get this off my chest.
I love you, you know that. I miss you far too much and I try to hide that from you. When you're away I feel miserable. I hide this from you because when I miss you it stops me from sleeping. I know you'd be really worried about me falling back into an insomnia / depression spiral and so I lie to you when you ask me how I am. I feel horrendously guilty, but I honestly couldn't bare to make you worry.

I know you miss me. I never want to find out how much. I don't know what would hurt more; finding out you miss me less than I miss you, or finding out that you miss me just as much or more than I miss you.

Honestly right now it is misery that I feel.
If I could I would fall asleep and not awake until the moment you are back.
I can't, instead I lay awake feeling so pathetic and sorrowful that I get angry at myself.

I'm not sure if I cry because i'm angry at myself or because I miss you.

I try to stay cheerful, have a few drinks to drown my sorrows.

I think, I don't drown our sorrows. I drown in them.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please visit us more often, so you, my brother, and I can finish playing Super Mario 3D World. I want to unlock Rosalina as fast as possible.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Can you not randomly try to invade my privacy? My argument's weak, considering you have every right to (I guess) and there are... some things I'm hiding. But at the very least don't be so shady about it.

Dear anon,

Only you can make a boring day (and Christmas nevertheless) perfect with a simple text. <3 Merry Christmas, boo.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I had really hoped to get better this year in any way possible, but my unruly procrastination has gotten me time and time again, It ruins me personally, I stray from my friends, have no real interest in fixing my grades, or even communicating with family.

Ideas?

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
Years
Dear anonymous,

I am tired of having to measure up to your standards. I graduated from college with a great GPA (3.67), just like you wanted (despite making those two Cs you got so upset over). I have a job now, just like you wanted. I have always loved and supported you, but you make fun of my interests, joke about kicking me out of the house due to my age, and won't let me date the guy I like just because of his race.

What can I do to make this stop?

Will I have to learn to enjoy sports?

Will I have to move out?

Will I have to date a guy I'm not that into but is the same race?

Give me a break!

~Kirsch

Last edited:
Years
DA,

If you're going to break up with me, then decide to get back with me a month later, I don't expect you at all to send me another breakup text a month later after being together from a previous breakup. If you want me to be with you, then don't go on and off with a relationship just because you're feeling depressed. I'm done with you now and I don't want you to ask me out again. What have I done wrong to you in this second relationship anyways?

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I feel lonely. But it's not loneliness, it's just I'm distinctly lacking something. Or someone I should reiterate. I want you to give me a shot, I know what you're about and 'fix me' if that's what gets you off but don't overlook me because you think I'm untameable, the reason I play hard to get is because I don't have very good self esteem. I want you to overcomplicate everything, make it as difficult as possible but make it natural. I don't want you to be cool and mysterious I already do that we don't both need to be doing it.
I know who you are, you're the sweet, innocent, dorky girl who sometimes forgets to think when she's talking. Did I mention absolutely adorable as well? Come find me, please.

Dear, Dear Anonymous,
Thanks for being my own personal venting diary. It feels good to talk to someone who may or may not be a real person or even care at all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Dear anon,

I had a really great time seeing you yesterday. Even though it's been months since I last saw you, the instant we saw each other again, it was like old times. I wish I could have stayed longer or acted a little more like my usual self, but it's okay. Because you said that we'd see each other again, and I couldn't stop smiling. I'll keep making you proud.

Love, your kiddo

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm terribly confused by your absurd behavior. I feel like there's this wall between us that I can't break. Can't you just... talk to me?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
DA,

Can't you just come back and explain? Do some good for all of us. I want to believe you're not a liar, or a friend who ditches others. It's hard to know who's side to take on this. Please just come back for five minutes and spill the beans. I don't care if you've been lying this whole time. I just want to stop being confused about what's going on between you two. It's been really frustrating these past six months. I try not to get annoyed about it- but one of these days I'm gonna punch a wall if you don't fix the mess you've caused. I want to believe your true intentions were just to be productive but I don't even know anymore.

Enjoy whatever you're doing, I guess. :/

Sirfetch’d

Whatever it is, it can be fixed. Friendships can break easily but can be repaired even easier. I care about you and want to settle this on a good note. Just talk to me please. It's all I ask :/

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
Years
Dearest Anonymous,

Hm, interesting. Had I not been involved in a similar situation, I would definitely be 100% sure that your feelings towards the subject will not change. However, I have been involved in a similar (albeit more confusing) situation, so I can't help but be pessimistic, just a little bit though. So I'll play it low, see how it goes, then see if everything is still as it is right now, ok? By the way, I found the perfect song for ya, haha. I'll show it to you sometime. All I have to say is please don't change. You're awesome!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's weird feeling this way. One day we're happy-go-lucky and the next day we shut each other out. I'll leave you to build up your feelings. I have important things to care about. I'm terribly sorry.

Sirfetch’d

You caught me off guard by chatting with me today :D I was so happy to see you and honestly thought you were never going to return. SO happy that you and I got to share stories like we used to because I missed you so much. You are an awesome best friend little bro 8]

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Pleaaaaase come on Wednesday, I'm probably going. I haven't seen you since right before Christmas :c I swear, I won't get drunk. I kind of can't, I have work right afterwards, ahaha.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I was so happy to see you smile when you got back into your own home today after several months. I really hope you recover well and sooner or later, you'll be all back to normal.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Dear Anonymous.

I feel like we haven't spoken recently.
I hope you're just busy.
Would you tell me if there's anything wrong?
I hope you would.
I care for you so very much.
I hope you know that.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

No. I just got a job and I'm saving up for something I want. I have no problem being independent, even if it costs me money. I'll pay my share of what I owe. I am not going to pay for everyone, which is more than twice what I have to pay for myself, nearly three times. I have to already waste about a quarter of my monthly income on transportation, and this whole case was supposed to cost me merely about a half week's worth. Not another week. The fact that you tried bargaining just pisses me off more. Had to you started with a simple $10 surplus, maybe I'll have gone with it. But now? No. I'm not ready to support a whole ****ing family, and you know it. Hell, after tomorrow, I'm going broke for a week. Your persistence almost had me storm out of the house, again. That didn't end so well last time, did it? I wish you could see things the way I did. Maybe then you wouldn't try to extort me. Am I being 100% fair? Probably not, but right now, I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back