• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay. Also is it okay if I post the JP now? And you and TD can start your next posts with telling what happened to Aya and Akito after the sandstorm perhaps?

Also gimme, you are a pie! That is hilariously nice.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay, I can edit our teams in when the titanpadlink is up in the opening posts.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok Posted (Yay)....

Actually decided to use one of Hark's Pokeballs that he was given... of coarse being Hark (who doesn't want to be a real trainer)... it wasn't going to be a normal capture attempt.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I posted.Decided to be a bit more violent in this post,p. I'm planning to make this Akito's last (second last post maybe?) of the chapter.

Years
@Stingray - Hark's... uh Lannia's? Capture was a success. The Mawile has the ability Sheer Force.

@TD - Just letting you know that there is actually still another chapter before Mauville.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@GP: Don't worry, I'll conjure some random NPC to last for a while. Anyway, should I make a new post or wait till the end of the chapter.

Edit: Whoohooo! 300th post.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Stingray, I think you decide, I decided for my Geodude at least :)

Years
@Stingray - You decide the Mawile's moves. If it were up to the GM the wild pokemon would have to have predetermined moves which would be quite boring I think.

@TD - Keep going, this is slightly longer chapter. It should however be in the afternoon stages of the day now.

@SylveonStar and Heretostay - I think perhaps at the end of or during this chapter you guys should split up. This will be better for your convenience and give you more opportunities to explore solo development.

Years
Edit:

Update

@Brainstorm - Sting may evolve to be a Kakuna at the conclusion of its battle with the Sableye.

Edit: The OP is once again up to date.

Last edited:
Years
@Stingray - Nara is certainly going to be an interesting companion for Hark xD

Also, let's assume it is starting to hit late afternoon/early night by my next post. There's only one more chapter between this one and Mauville, things are going to get really interesting. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Capture attempt away! Prince and whatever she'll be called will be such a fighter duo. Whenever they get over their differences :p If the capture is a success, of course.

Years
Update:

Dava's capture was a success. Her new magby has the ability Flame Body.

240.png

Edit: But Sucker Punch needs to be Feint Attack instead, Magby can't learn Sucker Punch.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh gosh, I saw Feint Attack and meant to write it and use it, I really don't know why I wrote Sucker Punch O.o Maybe it was because I pictured Magby knocking Prince with a fist and my brain just went "Sucker Punch" even though I really meant Feint Attack. Will edit :3 thanks for catching it!

By the way, I finally went back and found this titanpad link again: http://titanpad.com/J4EqaEJelI
In case anyone else wanted it too. I shall save it now.

Years
No worries Red's and thanks so much for doing that! I knew I was forgetting something!

Edit:

Update - Carl's capture was a success. Carl's new Sableye has the ability Keen Eye.

Edit: I forgot to mention earlier that the link to the titanpad has now been added to this OP. Also it might interest you to know that I have now planned right up to end of Chapter Eleven (Rustboro). So, because I'm a tease and I like to keep people interested, the line-up for the first four (even though I haven't made it up to the fourth in chapters yet) is going to be

1. Mauville City (Electric) - Watson
2. Dewford Town (Fighting) - Brawly
3. Rustboro City (Rock) - Roxanne
4. Fallabor Town (Steel) - Sid I wonder if Red's can remember who that is

Edit: Oh and one more thing, there's going to be plenty to do for those whose characters have non-gym goals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back