• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
(I am typing on my mother's phone so I won't be posting my best)

Vince waved back as Bri left he hoped that he would talk to him again he liked Bri. Xack wiped some sweat from his forehead and then untied his dorm jacket. He the wiped some dirt off of it and the put it on. Xack then adjusted his sweat bands and started walking toward the classroom. He began to wonder what kind of pokemon the fossil was maybe it was something awesome. No matter what the pokemon was he was just glad to get one. Once he reached the class he noticed that he was the only one there and wondered where everyone was.

"Well looks like I'm going to be the only one to see what Bryon will do with my fossil," Xack said to himself as he sat down in his seat waiting for someone or something to come.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri reached in the bag and pulled out some cookies. They were sugar cookies, his favorite! Thyme gave Skye an irritated look and dipped her vines in the water. She had wanted something to wipe them off on, not something to make them wet! She got them clean and pulled them out of the water. She shook them off hard and smiled with satisfaction as little droplets of water flew all over the place. That would teach them!
"Hey! Thyme, why did you do that?!" Bri said.
"Cause I don't like being wet!" she said matter of factly. Bri sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know what I'm going to do about Nova. I want to train him, but I'm worried he'll go after Thyme or Drizzle!" Bri said softly. He held up Nova's pokeball.
"Or you," Thyme added. She realized just then that Brian had forgotten his shovel. She decided not to tell him. She didn't want to go anywhere near the mountain again, and Bri would insist on getting the shovel back to the classroom. No, she didn't really care about it at all.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye paused, laughing at the water. It would dry. He thought for a moment. "Muh-maybe i shuh-hould h-hold onto hih-him f-for a whuh-while, an-and you cuh-cuh-could vih-v-visit him un-until you all goh-hot use t-to ea-each other." Rama shook the water from his fur, stealing one of Skye's cookies. Ellie growled playfully and leapt onto his back, wanting the cookie. The two began to playfully wrestle, causing their trainer to laugh again.

Nideous

Years
"I don't know... What about you? I don't want you or your pokemon to get hurt because I can't handle mine! Besides, I don't even know how he will act..." Bri said sadly. He really didn't know how Nova would act, but he hoped he would be kind. Duster took that moment and burst from her pokeball.
"I want a cookie!" she said insistantly to Bri. Bri sighed and gave her one. She sat and happily munched on it, watching Ellie and Rama wrestling. Thyme dug in the bag again, and found something she would like. She pulled an orange out and held it over her head in triumph. She sat down in a corner and began eating it, peel and all.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye gave him a solemn smile. "I huh-have Volca. Wheh-he'll be okay. A-And, muh-maybe you sh-sh-should leh-het him ow-out now, so w-we can fih-higure it ow-ow-out." Rama and Ellie eventually separated, each holding a cookie half. Magically, Volca had stolen an apple and was happily eating it. Ellie sat down next to Duster as Rama trotted away to put the brush up. Skye laughed. His Pokemon were fun. He patiently waited for Bri's answer, nibbling on some bread.

Nideous

Years
"Uh, I... I guess it would be alright," Bri said. He stood up and moved the chair out of the way.
"Nova! Come On out!" Bri said, tossing the pokeball lightly to the ground. The Growlithe came out. He looked around, before resting his gaze on Bri.
"You! Where am I?" he said in a low growl. Bri looked around. Thyme was sitting on top of the dresser. She had apparently forgotten Volca was up there.
"You're, You're in my friends room at the academy!" Bri said. Nova looked pleased with himself.
"Hah! I found a trainer at last!" Nova said. He looked around again.
"Heh, you got rid of that cocky little water type did you? Good! I didn't much like him anyway," Nova said. He looked up at Thyme and barked at her, causing her to back up a few steps and cringe. He laughed. Bri had had enough.
"Hey! If you want to be on my team, you're going to have to be nice to Thyme and stop scaring her!" Bri said.
"Or what? Who's going to stop me? You?" Nova said. Bri bit his lip.
"Err..." he said, his resolve faltering.
"I will! You be nice to my friend!" Duster squeeked from where she was sitting. Nova turned and laughed at her. Drizzle popped out of his ball and glared at Nova.
"Yeah! Leave Thyme alone! She didn't do anything to you!" Drizzle said. Nova glared at him, then backed down.
"Fine," Nova said. He walked around a little, exploring his new surroundings, before leaping on to Skye's bed and settling down. Bri breathed a sigh of relief. Thyme looked up from where she was. Drizzle snatched a cookie from Bri and tossed it at Nova, who caught it out of the air. Drizzle pulled an apple out of the bag for himself, then lightly tossed Thyme's orange up to her. Drizzle grinned.
"That's it! You just have to let him know you won't put up with anything, and he'll cut it out! He's as harmless as I am!" Drizzle said. Nova snorted, but said nothing.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye gave a strange look toward Nova. "Yuh-You're nuh-hot the ah-alpha," he stated calmly. "B-Bri is. S-So buh-be nice and d-don't act so tuh-tough. It-It's a l-lie."

"Yeah," Ellie chimed in. "You're afraid of Drizzle because you know he's stronger than you! And Bri is stronger than Drizzle! He doesn't have to take your attitude mister! He's only doing that because he had to catch you! Scaring people and Pokemon like that is wrong and you only do it 'cause you're weak!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

Skye sighed. That wasn't what he was aiming for but whatever. There was a soft chime from his X-transceiver. The alarm was going off. Rama went to the bathroom as the boy turned it off, returning with a pill case. The boy took it and swallowed the day's gratefully. They were just vitamins, luckily. He gently pet Rama's fur, barely feeling the texture.

Nideous

Years
Nova looked at Bri.
"Are they serious? Well, we'll have to see about that one day. But not today. I'm just going to sit back and rest," Nova said. Bri looked at Skye. It didn't seem odd to him that Skye was taking medicine. His older brother Scott had to take medicine for something. He was just amazed that Skye could handle it all by himself. Scott was terrible about things like that. Mother always had to remind him!
"Um... Thanks," he said. He didn't know what else to say. Drizzle was standing at the foot of the dresser.
"C'mon, Thyme! Come down here! He's not that bad once you get to know him!" Drizzle said. Thyme waved him off and continued eating her orange, still unaware of Volca. Or if she was aware of him, she wasn't showing it. But, based on her reaction to fire types lately, Bri figured she had forgotten he was up there too.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Yeah. Lets look around for them. They should be wandering around somewhere... Selene is bound to find us before we find her though. She tends to do that. Haha" Mark said. Snype jumped up onto Mark's shoulder and looked back at Dratini.

["Kehehe. Hey sorry kiddo, My turn to ride on dad."] Snype said going along with the family thing still. Len walked alongside Mark wobbling around a little. He tended to have trouble walking on his feet and would often trip onto his stomach but he could easily roll back over onto his feet thanks to his roundness.

Mark looked back down to Valorie and smiled. He offered his hand to help her up. IF she were to continue holding onto it like before that was her decision but Mark just wanted to be nice at least. "Well lets head off eh?" Mark said to her.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye smiled. "Ih-hit's what fr-friends are f-for." Rama went to the bathroom again with the medicine, returning with the boy's pendant, which he had left on the sink. For some reason it took Skye a moment to realize it was in his hand. Then he put it on with a smile, not really noticing the mildly scolding look from his Zorua. He gave Bri a cheerful little grin. "M-My seh-hense of touch is reh-reh-reduced," he said cheerfully. "Neh-herve d-damage wheh-hen I was a lih-hittle. Do you h-ha-have sib-siblings?"

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Alice watched Bri leave and sat against a rock. "I'm too lazy to dig a damn hole, now," she said to Jem and Buck. "I'm even more lazy to get up so we can leave." As soon as she said this, the bell rang. Sighing, she got up and hiked back down the mountain. Alice made it to the main school building and walked back to class. She stood at the door and looked inside, only seeing the guy that had found the fossil. Did everyone else leave? She backed out of the door and decided to go to the cafeteria and get a bite to eat.

She bent down and picked up Buck, walking down the hallway calmly. Jem walked alongside and occasionally glanced up to glare at Buck. He didn't want to admit it, but he was sort of jealous. Alice always talked about wanting a Staryu, and now she had one. Jem huffed and looked on as they made it to the cafeteria door. Alice pushed the door open with her foot and looked around. She walked over to the cafeteria lady, who didn't seem to be holding her grudge anymore.

"We'll just be getting some… spaghetti, I guess," Alice said simply. The lady handed her a bowl of spaghetti and a fork. "Oh, may I have some of that oran berry blended food for my Pokémon?" Alice asked. The lady filled up a big bowl of it and handed it to Alice as she fixed her hairnet. Alice thanked her and sat at a table by the window. She released Bean, Savannah, and the nameless Cubone she caught earlier. All the Pokémon began to eat. Bean ate his food slowly, as usual. The Cubone simply watched them.

"Hi, I'm sorry we scared you before," Alice said, patting the Cubone's head, or rather, skull. The Cubone blinked up at her and stared quietly. "I'll name you Spike," Alice said. "CU! BONE!" the Cubone exclaimed angrily. Alice looked at Jem. "She's a girl," Jem said. Alice didn't understand what Jem meant. Savannah went next to the Cubone and gestured to herself, then to Cubone.

"Oh, it's a girl Cubone? Okay. I'll name you Dakota," Alice said, hoping the Cubone liked it. Dakota tilted her head and just smiled. "I guess you like it. All right," Alice said with a smile. "Have some food." Dakota walked over to the bowl and ate food with the others. Alice picked at her spaghetti and thought about the previous "plan" she had thought up. Making friends with as many people as possible. It was obviously not working, as she was too used to doing everything on her own. Alice decided she would have to go about this school year just as she had done in the last: alone. But this time, she would be constantly studying instead of fooling around. In no time, she would become the top student, and the champion of the world. Alice would raid the library, but maybe after she and her Pokémon finished eating. She smiled as she saw herself being the champion, and Jem stopped eating to look at her. He blinked. "What the hell?"

Nideous

Years
"I'm sorry to hear that. But yeah, I have a lot of siblings. I'm the youngest out of seven of us. My brothers are Dean, He's the oldest. He's 20 and works at a Pokemart in Slateport City. Then there is Mitch. He's 19. He's studying to go work for Silph Co. We also have Lewis, who is 16. He gets into a lot of trouble, and has been arrested twice. Then are Timmy and Tommy. They are twins, both 14. They stay at home and go to school. They are both in the band at their school. And last is Scott. He's 11. He's also at home. He's sick all the time, and has to take a lot of medicine. I don't what's wrong with him. Father tried to explain it to me once, something about his heart not working right. He hardly gets to go anywhere. Then there is me," Bri said slowly. He counted them out in his mind. Yup, he hadn't forgotten any of them. Duster climbed on to his lap where he was sitting on the floor and took another cookie from him.
"Don't eat to many of those or you might get sick!" Bri said.
"I won't get sick!" Duster insisted. Bri tossed another cookie to Nova, who caught it out of the air. Bri turned back to Skye.
"What about you? Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Bri asked. He was trying not to talk Skye's ears off. He had been sitting next to Selene one too many times when she did that for him to do it. He was feeling much better now. Thyme finally came down off the dresser, and sat next to Drizzle. She had faith that he would stop Nova if he decided to attack again.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie made a skeptical face at the comment about Selene. What did Mark mean by that? She had yet to become fuly aware of Selenes nature. Valorie hesitated a moment. On one hand, she didn't want to appear weak in front of Mark. Perhaps most of all in front of him more than anyone else. One could say that it was because she was attracted to him on some level. Of course, if they did that Valorie would probably adamantly deny it. After a moment, Selenes words came back to her. With a slight hint of shyness she took Marks hand and held it, allowing him to help her up. Not only that, but just like before she kept ahold of said hand.

Dratini giggled at the sight, coiling herself around Valories abdomen. Charmeleon and Trapinch didn't seem to notice, or if they did they didn't react. Charmeleon meanwhile was behaving herself. She was silently kind of depressed, but it didn't much show on her expression, except for a hint of tiredness.

"Maybe we should look for Brian first then?"

Megaman765

Years
Valorie accepted his hand and kept hold of it like before. Seemed she was fond of it, Mark guessed. He looked away a second and blushed. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Maybe he can help shed some light on some of our Pokemon's behavior. I don't want to make it seem like we're using him or anything... ah we're pretty good friends already I'm sure he won't mind." Mark said walking with Valorie through the school. He kept and eye out for anyone he might have recognized around the school. Mark and Valorie got a bit of stares since they were holding hands but he ignored them.

"Hmm... you know... I do have a Pokegear in my pocket... if you want to exchange phone numbers. I never really use it but I think now would be a really good time to put it to use. Would help to get numbers from everybody to get in contact easier." Mark said. Mark and Valorie arrived around where Valorie had battled Selene. It seemed to be a usual meeting spot as they had all met here yesterday. Perhaps Selene and Bri would pass by here eventually if they were lucky.

Dawn

Years
Valorie observed Marks behavior. She got the slight feeling she was bugging him, but decided not to say anything about that feeling when he stopped looking away. She returned the stares of a couple of onlookers, giving them a cool stare which evolved into a raised eyebrow as if to say: 'What, you gotta problem with this?' One person rolled their eyes at Valorie and she frowned, unamused. She didn't let it bug her though. What did their opinions matter to her? If they had something to say, they could say it through battle. Valorie would beat them every time, or at least she thought she would. Her attention turned back to Mark when he spoke.

"Oh! I have a phone..."

Valorie dug into her satchel and pulled out a phone that was ironically fairly modest. She then opened it, pressing a few buttons before showing Mark the screen, which displayed her number. Meanwhile, she had silently noted that this was the same battlefield she remembered from the battle with Selene. She proceeded to silently begin thinking about Selene and all that had happened between the two in the last few days. Had she not already have been silently waiting for Mark to punch in her phone number on his phone she would appear to be obviously brooding.

Megaman765

Years
Mark pulled out his Pokegear from his Pocket and opened it up. It was one of the newer models with a touchscreen and alot more room to put contacts in. He had to use both hands for this so he let go of Valorie's hand and punched in her number. Afterwards he sent a small text message to Valorie's phone simpily saying "Hi" So she could add his own number from there. He sat on a nearby bench and looked around for someone to show up, leaving room for Valorie to sit next to him of course.

"Alright! We can keep in contact alot easier now." Mark said, relaxing after the long walk. He looked at Valorie again. She looked lovely, Mark thought. He had pointed out she looked nice but didn't really want to take it too far. infact, He wasn't even sure of how he would possibly tell her how he felt... it was too soon right now though, and not a great place to say something like that. He wasn't even sure of how to do it, as he was oblivious to the whole love thing. They were just close friends for now...

Snype jumped off of Mark and crawled over to the grass to keep lookout for anybody that seemed familiar.

Dawn

Years
Valorie loosened her grip to allow Mark to let go, not oblivious to how much he needed it at the moment. She casually watched as Mark added her number, only mildly surprised when she received a text message. She pressed a few buttons and walla, she was done. She put the phone back in her satchel.

"Yeah..."

Valorie seemed to be somewhat distracted by her thoughts, her voice sounding somewhat distant. Despite what one might think by watching Valories severe need to be the best at pokemon battling and to look strong for others, she did not necessarily have a dominant personality regarding dating. She knew how she felt, knew what it meant, knew where it could go, but she would not speak up about it. Instead, she silently kept it in the back of her mind, occasionally contemplating what she would do if he were to ask. Perhaps unlike many her age she was not overly anxious to start dating. She had always focused on other goals, namely being the best trainer. How could she worry about finding love when she was still trying to find respect? You could say she had her priorities straight, at least.

Megaman765

Years
Snype didn't see anybody currently. Maybe they were busy doing their own thing but was suddenly distracted by Valorie's Charmeleon. He quickly crawled on over to talk with her, being the little chatterbox he is.

["Kehehe, Hi again! Ya know, I never got an apology for earlier..."] Snype stopped and laughed a bit. ["Aw I'm kidding with ya! Name's Snype, dunno if ya got my name earlier during the battle. Nice job out there by the way! That iron tail is one hell of a hard hitter! I can still kinda feel it. Whats your name... well... if you got one that is."] Snype said rubbing where he was hit.

Mark looked down at Snype and smiled. He always liked to be friendly with every Pokemon he saw. He tried to be the one pokemon that everybody would know. Hearing the name "Snype" Would end up being common with Pokemon around the school if he kept this up. Even with Charmeleons behavior earlier, Snype was still trying to get on her good side.

Mark looked down at his jacket. The bright yellow color of it always seemed to stick out and it never really looked good on him. He wished he could have been in the Suicune dorm to wear that awesome looking Blue Jacket, but for whatever reason, he couldn't get in there. Something about his performance or something, he wasn't sure. His pokemon weren't to battle heavy yet but more trained in their personality. He would show them that it isn't all about crazy strategies to win a battle. Considering how into this Valorie was, He didn't want to explain his ambitions out loud like that. Mark simpily scratched his head and looked over to Valorie, not sure of what to say.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye nodded, a small smile on his face. "I h-have Cam, m-my o-o-older bruh-hother." His eyes dimmed slightly at the mention of his brother. He was worried about the guy; mostly because of how insistently reckless and wild he could get. But he would be all right, Cameron always was. "M-Mom tuh-hold me sh-she had a g-g-girl o-on the wuh-way too." He seemed to space out for a moment before he asked. "Huh-How do you d-d-deal with luh-lots of si-sih-sih-siblings l-like that?"

Nideous

Years
"When Dean was about 14, he started to help Mother and Father keep track of all of us. But I was kind of forgotten about mostly. I don't get into trouble, like some of my brothers, and I'm not that smart or talented like Mitch and the twins. So they all stood out. But that was fine. I've always been interested in pokemon, and Thyme kept me really busy when I met up with her again five years ago. And congradulations on getting a little sister! I've always wanted a little brother or sister, I hate being the youngest. But that will never happen. Father says he can't have anymore kids," Bri said. He shrugged. He looked at Thyme, wondering if she would mind him telling how they met the first time. Thyme had sat down and was snoozing, leaning against the dresser. Duster looked up at Bri. That explained a lot about him.

Back