• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Shaymin Game! [v2]

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
Aha, but I am behind that hill and jump you. You beat me to a pulp. You keep running and you run into a rock. I snatch shaymin and perform an epic swan dive in to the ocean.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
Your "Dialkia" bends time and sapce to the point that it creates a fake shaymin, i then swoop in on meh giant magikarp and take the real shaymin and then made 99999999999999999999999999999999 fake shaymins to keep you distracted

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
While you laugh and get Shaymin, you encounter my Kyurem, and you drop Shaymin while I get it when you aren't looking!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Oh my gosh...I remember the original of this game.
ANyways,
While Angelomano is running with the Shaymin, he checks to see it, and it has been replaced with a Meowth! A chainsaw Meowth! Chainsaw Meowth slices Angelomano then runs back to me, darkpokeball and teh two of us agree to raise Shaymin together as if it was our own child...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Own child? BAHAHAHAHA! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! *takea Shaymin* SHAYMIN IS NO CHILD
*runs away* HOOO! HAHAHAHA...oh yeah. Hitmonchan, take out that Chainsaw Meowth.

*Hitmonchan uses Close Combat*

Adam Levine

Years
Oh my gosh...I remember the original of this game.
ANyways,
While Angelomano is running with the Shaymin, he checks to see it, and it has been replaced with a Meowth! A chainsaw Meowth! Chainsaw Meowth slices Angelomano then runs back to me, darkpokeball and teh two of us agree to raise Shaymin together as if it was our own child...
Hey! You can't do that to a nine-year old! And besides, that's not how so spell my name!
Anyways, Kyurem comes out of nowhere, and uses Psychic on your Hitmonchan!
You run away to the jungle and fall into a Sandile Trap and I get Shaymin! Ha! Take that!

darkpokeball

Years
While you are laughing, a wounded Chainsaw Meowth slices you...again. I grab Shaymin and Chainsaw Meowth faints. Shaymin heals Chainsaw Meowth, then takes a nap. I take the napping Shaymin and go into a gigantic maze. I take multiple turns until even I get lost. Here, I take a rest, with Chainsaw Meowth, and Shaymin, as we wait for someone to get us out.

Skystrike

Years
Final Destination used ESCAPE ROPE!
Final Destination used !

You can guess what happened next.

*one game restart later, I take Shaymin and limp away*

darkpokeball

Years
I realize that i had an escape rope this whole time, and get out of the maze. Chainsaw Meowth tries to slice you, but misses and slices SHAYMIN! We both cry out and work together to heal it...it is healed, but it needs one more medical herb to be in good condition once more. As you go off to get it, I scram away with Shaymin determined I can get the herb faster than you. When you get back, the three of us are gone.

Adam Levine

Years
The child(me) gets revenge by using Hyper Beam on you with Alder's Volcarona. The Shaymin is my pet!

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
The child(me) gets revenge by using Hyper Beam on you with Alder's Volcarona. The Shaymin is my pet!

FOO, I AM ALDER!!!!!!
so the vocalrona turns on you and incinerates you, making shaymin mine. I then go to the N's castle and hide inside of Zekrom's stomach. I also give Zekrom some medicine to prevent it from throwing up.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I break into N's Castle and command my Scyther to chop Zekrom into a bunch of pieces so that I can jack Shaymin and your left shoe from you. Then I send out my Pidgeot and have it fly me to 7-Eleven so that I can haz smoothie.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I own pretty much EVERY brand in the world (not literally)...so, I'd destroy every 7-Eleven store there is...
Shaymin is in the rubble and she creates a lush field out of the rubble. I find that field and convince her to help me create a field for my friend. She accepts and she takes me to my friend's house (by transforming into its Sky Forme)...

Adam Levine

Years
My Salamence locates your house, and destroys it. I get Shaymin while you run off and I fly away with my Shaymin once again! N invites me to his palace and I hide in a secret room...
GUARDED BY MY [PETS]KNIGHTS!

darkpokeball

Years
That night, your Salamence tries to wake you up...but you are missing. Your salamence flies out of the secret room, and is greeted by a Meowth...Chainsaw Meowth used SLICE!

Meanwhile, I am back inside the gigantic maze and I hide Shaymin in the center. I then surround the maze with millions of Electrodes, all prepared to use Self Destruct. I guard the Shaymin and wait for Chainsaw Meowth to return...

Adam Levine

Years
My Kyurem uses Fly and I find my Salamence and Shaymin. You then faint when I drop the missiles. I then take Shaymin, with Salamence in its Pokeball and Fly with Kyurem, and take Shaymin to my Secret Base!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
My Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp and Hydreigon proceed to crush every Secret Base there is. Salamence and Metagross have found your Secret Base and calls me via telepathy. I transport myself to your Secret Base, ask Tyranitar, Dragonite, Garchomp and Hydreigon to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact to you and while they do that, I take Shaymin away! After my Pokemon have used Hyper Beam and Giga Impact, we instantly go to the Hall of Origin and ask Arceus to hide Shaymin for us.

darkpokeball

Years
You go to Arceus and asks where Shaymin is. With a nod of its head, Arceus makes the wall open,revealing a passage. You walk down that passage and find a pillow, with a little tag that says: Shaymin. However, there is no Shaymin. You ask Arceus what this is all about...and Arceus turns out to have a zipper on its back! The Arceus costume falls off, revealing Chainsaw Meowth who slices all your pokemon, then runs away to me, who is waiting on a Dragonite. So I fly off on Dragonite, gingerly holding Shaymin, with Chainsaw Meowth with me.
We enter the Cave of Origin and hide in Groundon's belly button.

Skystrike

Years
I punch Groudon's belly button, which enrages it.
What?

Shaymin used Seed Flare!
The wild Groudon fainted!

After Shaymin uses Seed Flare, I snatch it and run away to Goldenrod City.

Back