• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I think the point of test-detonating the H-bomb was to see if it could destroy a server.

Guess why they haven't tried again.

Because it destroyed much more than a server which is ok considering almost everyone outside is a zombie?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm right next to a window. I do tend to lurk in the dark, though haha.

Now, I'm just posting my opinion here (which will be regretted later, of course)- but how is replacing one addiction with another, though less harmful, addiction a good idea?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I find it funny how this is the DCC titile , there's a bird flu outbreak in China, and World War Z is going to be released in the summer.

Oh, I didn't hear about the bird flu outbreak. Awkie momo.

And I actually completely forgot about World War Z. Saw a trailer for it, but I don't really recall it. Going to have to re-watch it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Or... making a spirited attempt to do something they would have a hard time doing with actual actors...? Making use of a modern medium?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That may be irrelevant but : It is normal the first season of TWD only have 6 episodes? Is it more?

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's relevant. TWD = zombies.

And I'm pretty sure it has 5 episodes, actually. So you watched one more than it's supposed to have. =P But yup, it's normal.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I still have yet to watch TWD. Some people I know do, though, so I've seen bits and pieces of it. If I remember correctly, it involved screaming people and blood. That's really all I can remember haha.

Help me. I can't stop recoloring sprites. D;
Seriously. I've finished ten of them so far today, and I'm about to start on Krokorok.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
TWD be cray. I generally hate zombie plots and gore and whatever, but I watch TWD with like six other people and we cling to each other and vent our frustrations with the characters and it's all okay. Although we refuse to go anywhere by ourselves for a while.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
TWD is more about people during extreme situations than it's about zombies, tbqh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back