• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokemon Ice Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years

[CSS-DIV="color:#FFF;text-align:center;text-shadow:rgb(204, 204, 204) 0px 1px 0px, rgb(201, 201, 201) 0px 2px 0px, rgb(187, 187, 187) 0px 3px 0px, 0 3px 6px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);font-size: 2em;font-family: Helvetica, Arial;border:none;"]Pokémon Ice Silver[/CSS-DIV]

tumblr_nedbh6ijLV1tp2yqno1_1280.png

[CSS-DIV="border:none;background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);border-radius: 10px;color: #fff;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);width: 20%;text-align: center;float: left;margin-left: 20%;"]Base: Silver (U)(AAXE)
Creator:Neo Saiba/Ruki[/CSS-DIV][CSS-DIV="border: none;border-radius: 10px; color: #fff; text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); padding: 2px 20px; text-align: center; float: right;margin-right: 20%;background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);"]Region:Johto - Kanto
Languaje:English[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #35DB63;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]Indice[/CSS-DIV]

1. About the Hack - Info about the hack
2. Storyline - Know the story of the hack
3. New Features - All new things of the hack
4. Gallery -Scans, videos, maps and more
5. Userbar - For all supporters of my hack
6. Crédits - Because not everything is mine
7. Greetings- For all important people
8. Progress - Percentages road to beta 2
9. Used Tools - *Because this didn't do with magic
10. Awards - Place to future awards
11. Downloads - Place to downloads
[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #BDB76B;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]About the Hack[/CSS-DIV]

Hi to all, I'm Ruki Romhacker and thi's my GBC hack c:

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 20px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: -12px;background: orangered;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]Storyline[/CSS-DIV]

The story takes place in Johto , four years after the events of GSC, The Johto's region apparently lives in peace after the threat that marked the return of team rocket , the story this time focuses on ICE (Generic name for Boy/Girl), a teenager who lives in Cherrygroove City and that for a couple of years trace a dream , beat the more skilled trainer of Johto, Gold, the only trainer capable to beat the legendary trainer, Red, the legendary trainer.

But everything changed one day, He left his home and meets with her best friend, who after a while you see that on the outskirts of the city men who wear purple and black suits apparently threaten a girl who apparently refuses to deliver a suitcase carries , then PLAYER and her friend to see it , are directed to try to help , but did not know that the 2 men are Pokemon Trainers, and would not hesitate to use their pokemon, but because of the uproar caused by you and your friend, the men wanting to decide left the City, threatening that they will return .

After that the girl who first helped risk scolds trainers fight , but then thanks them which have saved , and I will say it is the assistant of the famous Prof. Elm, and that the bag she carried was an important research that the famous Professor Oak will request , and then tell them your name is KRIS .

Then tell them to go to the lab in New Bark Town , where I told him what happened to Prof. Elm, which after reaching the value is amazed at enfrentase had two thugs, why is when they give you a pokemon to be coaches to return , saying they have to be big wooden coaches, and that 's not a mistake, since for years discovered the talent of a guy who started from scratch and made ​​it big.

This is how you and your friend will leave johto adventure to become great coaches and to challenge the legendary champion , but all is not as you imagined , because after you found out the purpose of the men who wanted the bag , it was actually an organization criminal who called TEAM GAMMA , were coming from a distant region and its purpose is to become a legendary pokemon to dominate at 6 pokemon world regions ,

According to a legend existed a powerful alien dragon that formerly was called " the legendary original" , but his body was divided into three , resulting in another 2 dragons, gamma team now wants to take that legendary , using energy of mysterious orbs, but need 2 people that their ideology is based on truth and justice , to attract the two legendary dragons and so to see the third legendary , the dragon power balance and unite the three to revive the legendary original, which will return to the top of Mt silver to be under the orders of whom met all three.

This is how you and your friend are tricked team interests gamma MUST now join forces to save once again Johto

(Sorry for my bad english, i translate with google translator)
[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #20B2AA;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]New Features[/CSS-DIV]
• A fuller better storyline than gold and silver.
• As spent four years there have been new places and routes and cities were unchanged
• The order of gyms has changed and there are new leaders
• In four years pokemon species that have migrated doing different pokemon from other regions ( including kalos )
• To go to the league now must beat the 16 leaders from Johto and Kanto .
• There will be small cameos of Gold , Silver and Kris to help in some parts of the game.
• Pokedex reformatted and only three legendaries.
• Some places that were not included in gold and silver will be reopened , as the Viridian Forest and Seafoam islands.
• Mapping of some routes courtesy of Pokemon HeartGold .
• Gender Selection ! ! ! (Done!)
• Moves clasification up to 4th Gen. (psychical and special)
• Fairy type Included
• New Moves with new effects and animations.[
• And much more!!![/div]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #db3535;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]Gallery[/CSS-DIV]
scan-1346871.png
[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #35DB63;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"][Userbars[/CSS-DIV]
image.php

[/div]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #35DB63;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]]Credits[/CSS-DIV]
Tiles: Mateo, WesleyFG, Melash, War, and Dark_Max
Help:Chamber, Mateo and JavcDark

Tutorials: Mateo, Miksy91, Tauwasser and others that I not remember now :P...

Sprites: Ruki (Me), Mateo, Pokekoks, Soloo, CK47, PollOrOn, Pixeleye, Blue Emerald, Javcdark.

Engine: Chamber (Assorted Patches), Tauwasser (Tileset Extension), RED (Base of gender selection), Javcdark (Fairy Type)

Others: Soloo (Titlescreen), Laflacapkm (banner)
[/div]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #800000;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]Greetings[/CSS-DIV]
• Chamber: Great guy, in the past he solve me s lot of questions, and I use a lot of patches of him

• Soloo: Another guy that ever help me in the graphics, without him my hack probably had worst graphics.[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #D2691E;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]Progress[/CSS-DIV]
*Updates Progress 6/10/2015 road to beta 2

- Maps: 15%
- Tiles: 90%
- Scripts: 10%
- Sprites and Overworlds: 60%
- Other graphics: 80%[/div]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #00008B;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]Used Tools[/CSS-DIV]
For this hack I use:

- Johtomap, G2map and Megamap
- TheOneGSCeditor
- Pokemon Editor Ultimate
- Agixp 4.11
- Pokemon Attack Customizer
- Free Space Finder
- HxD
- Gold Finger
- PKSV
- The OneGSC Trainer Editor
- PalletED
- Midi2Gsc[/div]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #808000;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]Awards[/CSS-DIV]
mhm-01-2014.png

2014 - Best Hack of January on Whack a Hack

Gold-IceSilver_zpsc9498921.png

1st Place Hack in 30 days - Whack a Hack[/div]

[CSS-DIV="margin-top: 5px;text-align: center;background: white;border: none;border-radius: 2px;width: 95%;padding: 5px 8px 8px 8px;text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.16);"][CSS-DIV="border: 2px solid white;margin-bottom: 5px;background: #35DB63;color: white;border-radius: 100px;width: 20%;box-shadow: inset 0 0 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15), inset 0 -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);margin-top: -12px;"]Downloads[/CSS-DIV]
DEMO 1 (30/02/14)
BETA 1.0.1 (01/04/14)
BETA 1.2.0 (22/04/14)(Very Buggy)
BETA 1.3.0 (In July of 2015)
[/div]

¡Thanks to read my post![/div]
[/CSS-DIV]

Last edited:

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
This really looks good! I love the text style. I'm gonna wait for this hack. Good luck.

p.s I notice some of the scripts are in another language. Will this be an English release?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Wow hack looks great. Sprites are what got me interested first. Everything looks interesting. Can',t wait for this hack to see it all.

Dr. Seuss

Years
Whoa, the screenshots and videos are from 2013, this video is recent

The demo 1 will be available in a few hours, please wait c:

@Mateo tu español no es tan malo, yo te endiendo perfectamente ^^

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Great idea bro, it looks good. Good luck in completing it. Gen 2 hacks are very rare! So this hack can register itself in the hall of fame of PC.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Judging by the video, you've got this hack in a really good shape. I like it so far. :)
I wanted to mention two "negative" things though; just to improve what the gameplay feels like.

In the video, I picked up two small scripting errors. The first one is with entering the lab. To make it look better, you should either use a "warpfacing" script code, (or apply player's movement up to the door and make sure he can't "escape" and not enter at all) and then, use special 0x2E (I think it was x2E, but if not, I'd say, it's code between 0x2E and 0x32) that makes the screen go black. This is because of warp code working so that it loads the sprites used in the warped map BEFORE you're actually taken there which causes sprites to look weird. Not sure if this error happens in that scene but in other scenes, it would look odd if you don't apply this code.

(Also a small amount of waiting (like pause 0x5) might do well in between.)

Second small error was simply about Kris walking away so that she disappears while she is still seen on the left side of the screen. You can make her walk one step further (actually, maybe even two steps further, not any more than that though since her sprite wouldn't longer be "available" in ram), and make her disappear then. And no error is seen in the game :)

Other than these minor flaws, looking good indeed!

Dr. Seuss

Years
Judging by the video, you've got this hack in a really good shape. I like it so far. :)
I wanted to mention two "negative" things though; just to improve what the gameplay feels like.

In the video, I picked up two small scripting errors. The first one is with entering the lab. To make it look better, you should either use a "warpfacing" script code, (or apply player's movement up to the door and make sure he can't "escape" and not enter at all) and then, use special 0x2E (I think it was x2E, but if not, I'd say, it's code between 0x2E and 0x32) that makes the screen go black. This is because of warp code working so that it loads the sprites used in the warped map BEFORE you're actually taken there which causes sprites to look weird. Not sure if this error happens in that scene but in other scenes, it would look odd if you don't apply this code.

(Also a small amount of waiting (like pause 0x5) might do well in between.)

Second small error was simply about Kris walking away so that she disappears while she is still seen on the left side of the screen. You can make her walk one step further (actually, maybe even two steps further, not any more than that though since her sprite wouldn't longer be "available" in ram), and make her disappear then. And no error is seen in the game :)

Other than these minor flaws, looking good indeed!
Thanks for the hints, the code of black screen is 0x2F, and yes, the kris sprite need another step, I apply the hints and the script looks better now c:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
Hope to play this hack soon. :D
I could maybe do let's play of it if im gonna like it.

Dr. Seuss

Years
Another only rumored Hack without release.... So sad that hacks like this exist. Idea is great. But no release make it only an rumored hack.

Sorry my bro, burt my hack is different o all
¿why?
Because I relase now the demo 1
KNOWED BUGS:
*The text when you choose your starter pokemon are crossed
*The old gold's house warp to your house
*Some text are in english, other are in spanish
*The flame charge of fennekin says ever "but is failed" after hit, and never increase speed
*the overworld of the girl player in the intro are messed after choose name.

Send me a message if you see another bug

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Gua!! Que chulo XD
I like this alot G0LD!
and you told

Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Haha well keep up the good work your game es
very sexy;)

Status