• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

That junk is slow, barely loads for me, can't use CSS, I.E. bad rant etc.

Detox

Opera lol. That brings back bad memories of text editing.

Tags are messy IMO.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Firefox is awesome 'cause it combines two of the most awesome things ever <3

Though I still use Safari most~

Years
Have fun slowing your computer down then. Those programs are the biggest scam ever.

It's called a freeware antivirus program, like Microsoft Security Essentials. Or Avira. Or Avast!. I know what I am doing, kthnx. Browsing the net without an AV and expecting not to catch malware is like... holding your hand on a stove burner that is on high and expecting not to get burned. EVEN. ON. SITES. YOU. TRUST. :\

My personal favorite is Microsoft Security Essentials, though. Lightweight AND effective.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
My Mac needs no Antivirus software :D Dunno how many times I had to tell my mom that one; there's no way I'm getting McAfee on here >_>

Years
It's called a freeware antivirus program, like Microsoft Security Essentials. Or Avira. Or Avast!. I know what I am doing, kthnx. Browsing the net without an AV and expecting not to catch malware is like... holding your hand on a stove burner that is on high and expecting not to get burned. EVEN. ON. SITES. YOU. TRUST. :\

My personal favorite is Microsoft Security Essentials, though. Lightweight AND effective.

Speaking of Microsoft Security Essentials has anyone ever gotten the fake Microsoft Essentials alerts? Those trojans trolled me hard :/

Years
Speaking of Microsoft Security Essentials has anyone ever gotten the fake Microsoft Essentials alerts? Those trojans trolled me hard :/

Oh. THOSE. Luckily I have never gotten those. ^_^ Some computers at my workplace have, though, and that usually means I have to lug out a replacement so I can bring the other back to my desk so I can use another computer to scan the hard drive. >(

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years

I've gone without AV or a FW for a couple years now, and my computer is just fine.

Years
Oh. THOSE. Luckily I have never gotten those. ^_^ Some computers at my workplace have, though, and that usually means I have to lug out a replacement so I can bring the other back to my desk so I can use another computer to scan the hard drive. >(

Heh, I actually got mine from Deviantart, apparently others have been getting them, but the problem hasn't been fixed, although this was before I had an AntiVirus.

Detox

I've gone without AV or a FW for a couple years now, and my computer is just fine.

I give it another month until an icon to "low down payments on used cars up to 2002" has appeared n your desktop and when you Google Youtube you get sent to Krogers.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back