• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Noob Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Pokemon Online username: Batmon
Timezone: EST
Typical times of activity: 5 PM - 8 PM weekdays
Mostly all day on weekends

My internet is pretty bad, so it goes down at random times though

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Pokemon Online username: Batmon
Typical times of activity: 5 PM - 8 PM weekdays
Mostly all day on weekends

My internet is pretty bad, so it goes down at random times though

Thank you for posting the correct information, but there is one more thing I'm looking for. Please read through the rules carefully.

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
Thanks. Also on the note of tournaments, I will be attempting to make them at differant times (while I'm in school that might be hard, but I'll aim for it on weekends.)

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.

at the 5th gym town if yo talk to the guy between the ware house's the guy with the yellow hard hat give you a hold item for your pkmn called "rock helmet" rock helmet damage the pkmn that delivers a physical blow wich meens if your pkmn hits my pkmn your pkmn gets damage as well on the same turn wich is why we should ban rock helmet
jest thought i'd point that out is all

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
Years
at the 5th gym town if yo talk to the guy between the ware house's the guy with the yellow hard hat give you a hold item for your pkmn called "rock helmet" rock helmet damage the pkmn that delivers a physical blow wich meens if your pkmn hits my pkmn your pkmn gets damage as well on the same turn wich is why we should ban rock helmet
jest thought i'd point that out is all
I don't remember it being banned any where else

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
hey carter how's things going for you bro? it's been a while hasn't it? lol.
finally got a new ds and Stunfisk but my old Blanket data wass lost to a flood.

how's your clan doing? i'm not an online player as i post from my psp most of the time or i'd step up to goof around til i get back my edge in wifi.

and there's nothing wrong with a 'rock helmet' 'assurance' combo on a sturdy/sash'd pokemon XD lol.

Last edited:

cartercr

Years
Okay, just to clerify the Rock Helmet issue, I know understand what you are sayin. Our clan will play by the same rules that Smogon has deemed to be standard (these rules are widely used by all competative battlers) smogon has gone through extensive testing rescently on all generation 5 pokemon and items, and Rock Helmet was not banned and therefore we will not ban it. If at any time this item were to be banned from smogon then we would most definitely ban it.

Years
I would like to join.. I play pokemon online. I'll just check the PC server every now and then for battles :)
( btw I use a ss team.)

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Yo crater im starting my own starter clan so i forget the Pm i sent you according to the rules i am not allowed to be in more then one clan :L im srry

but you know what let make it a rival clan Grrrr it would be more fun and activity on both are clan will increase :P.We could always organise matche beetween our clan :D

Anw peace everyone XD

Yo crater im starting my own starter clan so i forget the Pm i sent you according to the rules i am not allowed to be in more then one clan :L im srry

but you know what let make it a rival clan Grrrr it would be more fun and activity on both are clan will increase :P.We could always organise matche beetween our clan :D

Anw peace everyone XD

Anw peace everyone XD

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, i'm not the newest battler but i'm also pretty bad and a little inexperianced. Also new to clans so...let's join this thing.

Pokemon Online username: Nakuzami
Typical times of activity: Weekdays after school, around 3pm.

Sometimes I do tend to forget about the Battle Stadium, so if I randomly go inactive but have been online, just PM/VM me or something ;P

Years
I'm new to the site, and to be honest, I guess I could be classified as "new" to Pokemon. I was a huge fan when I was younger, but I stopped playing when Ruby/Sapphire came out. I guess I would be what you call "old school" lol Anyway, this looks extremely fun and I do have some learning to do, but other than that, I'm down!

Pokemon Online username: PoisoNinja
Timezone: Central Timezone (US)
Typical times of activity: Usually, anytime after 2pm on the weekdays, and during the weekends, usually anytime.

P.S. I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability. :D

cartercr

Years
Okay, i'm not the newest battler but i'm also pretty bad and a little inexperianced. Also new to clans so...let's join this thing.

Pokemon Online username: Nakuzami
Typical times of activity: Weekdays after school, around 3pm.

Sometimes I do tend to forget about the Battle Stadium, so if I randomly go inactive but have been online, just PM/VM me or something ;P

Accepted

I'm new to the site, and to be honest, I guess I could be classified as "new" to Pokemon. I was a huge fan when I was younger, but I stopped playing when Ruby/Sapphire came out. I guess I would be what you call "old school" lol Anyway, this looks extremely fun and I do have some learning to do, but other than that, I'm down!

Pokemon Online username: PoisoNinja
Timezone: Central Timezone (US)
Typical times of activity: Usually, anytime after 2pm on the weekdays, and during the weekends, usually anytime.

P.S. I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability. :D

Accepted

Just throwing it out there, I'll probably be hosting another tournament here soon. It'll depend on my work schedule as to when I can get on, but probably sometime over the weekend of the 23rd-24th. I'll post later on the time. I will go ahead and make this another Gen 5 OU tournament.

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
jest thought i let u know dat im going to be off line from 10th tell 16th of april jest thought i'd let you know.

Years
Glad to be apart of the team. I do have a question though: where is the clan channel in PO? Like I said, I'm new to all this, but I really do want to learn, so if there's anyone who's willing to show me the ropes, I promise they won't be wasting their time..

Years
Sorry reposting this

I like battling and I love the idea of joining a clan
PO username: rlyn99
Timezone: EST I think( SE asia)
Times of activity: I'll get to play mostly on weekends.

cartercr

Years
jest thought i let u know dat im going to be off line from 10th tell 16th of april jest thought i'd let you know.

Alright, I'll note that.

Glad to be apart of the team. I do have a question though: where is the clan channel in PO? Like I said, I'm new to all this, but I really do want to learn, so if there's anyone who's willing to show me the ropes, I promise they won't be wasting their time..

Our chat channel actually got deleted, however if anyone is ever on the Pokecommunity channel (advanced connection = manse.us) they can help. I will typically help most nights, but I just got grounded for a week, (I'm posting while grounded cause my parents are out.) so I will be offline for a while.

Precipice

I may be pure badass, but...
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Pokemon Online username: Precipice, Gig, Rebecca Black
Timezone: gmt
Typical times of activity: between 5 and 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back