• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeDaRappa

~Prof. Jake~
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2008
Goatman56 said:
New comic peoples. Lickitung and science don't mix :D.
Edit: Also this is a joke some may not get just ask if I need to explain it.
It would have been i lil bit funnier if it were Coco Lax in the Chocolate milk.

EDIT: I just made a comic. Its not all that great, but i think it's ok! (I'm sorry if its small)
PokemonComic1.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2006
Hey all, Nodame here. I was wondering, does anyone have an overview map of viridian city?
I checked both vgmaps and spriters resource but in both of their maps there is a side of one of the buildings missing.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Um...Im just Posting to say Pokemon Ultimate Geno (Made by Myself) is on PC Hiatus...basically no more comics shall be posted untill i find it the right time to post them. Most likely not until i have completed about 2-3 chapters. I regularly showcase Episodes on MSN...(My addy is in my Bar) and On here (This very thread!) I shall show you Gym Leaders and Charachters etc...

Just to let you know...

PS...What happened to Decepticon?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Manaman99 said:
all of these sprites are kinda cool awsome guys or girls

Mmmm...Really...at least comment on them...

Oh well...Im thinking of making another comic...Im probably going to make a charchter list with Changed Gym Leaders first. And then Im going to work on routes for Johto. (I have each Johto town, but no routes...if you have them (in FR/LG Style) please PM me. It will be set in Kanto, and will then move to johto...depending on if i get the maps...Meh...thats all i have to say...

Maneachicken...Signing off...Meh...

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
Years
Maneachicken said:
Mmmm...Really...at least comment on them...

Oh well...Im thinking of making another comic...Im probably going to make a charchter list with Changed Gym Leaders first. And then Im going to work on routes for Johto. (I have each Johto town, but no routes...if you have them (in FR/LG Style) please PM me. It will be set in Kanto, and will then move to johto...depending on if i get the maps...Meh...thats all i have to say...

Maneachicken...Signing off...Meh...

If you go to the spriters resource I think in the FR/LG section you'll find a map of Azalia town in that style.

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2006
I'm working on a sprite comic, I pretty much have the whole storyline down pat, and how my frames are going to be set up ... now I need to know some good places for backgrounds and such, sprites, etc.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Houndoom1 said:
If you go to the spriters resource I think in the FR/LG section you'll find a map of Azalia town in that style.

OK...Thanks Bro, but i already have azalea...Heh...All I now need is a tileset...so I can make the routes Myself...Oh Joy...

EDIT: I found the Maps (Google)...But I need to untile them, meanwhile though, while Im doing that, I can make my own tile set...and after that Im going to make my own region...

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Pretty decent didn't really see any problems.

Here's three comics I made out of boredom called PokeBeach.

pb19zt.png

pb26gg.png

pb35hp.png

All sprites by me and backgrounds to. Might make more if I feel like it.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Funny comic Goatman, I love your style. And the sexual inuendos(sp?) are quite funny. If you want them to be there, but I assume you do.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Haha, Goatman I havet ot ell you your comic strips are hilarious, and now i know how to spell innuendo. Hmm, I am thinking about making a comic with FE graphics, do you guys think that would be cool? Or atleast would anyone take a look if I made one?

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2008
backsprites

OK I hope this is ok ( I think it is) but does anyone have backsprites of any of the RSE gymleaders, elite 4 or Maxie or Archie.

Also, I'd like some peoples opinion. I was thinking of making a parody comic about RSE. Do you think its an over-done idea or think its a great idea? just want to know wether its worth the bother.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
nashie1...definately overworked...there are so many out there. The best i have to say is Pokemon X, which is probably the only one to survive a few months! its been going for 3 years if thats anything to go by. Others looking to follow in recon dye's steps fail.

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2008
thanks

Thanks for your opinion. I probably will make a more serious fic as I probably would run out of jokes quickly anyway.:laugh:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Hi...anyone got the Emerald (the actual charchter) Overworld sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back