• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
Username: theroguewriter
Favorite Character: BMO!!!!!
What time is it? : Adventure Time!

I love the randomness of the show, along with all the random references to D&D and stuff like that. :D Favorite episode is probably Card Wars as I play Magic, and Card Wars is pretty blatantly playing off Magic and similar games... I floop the pig!!!! :D

Years
The snail is in Up a Tree.. it waves to Finn and the squirrel as the two fly above it on Finn's disc, and Finn actually waves back.

Anyways.. did anybody see James Baxter the Horse just now?

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Username: theroguewriter
Favorite Character: BMO!!!!!

I love the randomness of the show, along with all the random references to D&D and stuff like that. :D Favorite episode is probably Card Wars as I play Magic, and Card Wars is pretty blatantly playing off Magic and similar games... I floop the pig!!!! :D

Welcome to the club! I seriously need to add people to the list. :( I guess that counts as answering a topic. (It's advised to answer a topic when joining a club if the club has them.)
The snail is in Up a Tree.. it waves to Finn and the squirrel as the two fly above it on Finn's disc, and Finn actually waves back.

Anyways.. did anybody see James Baxter the Horse just now?

Spoiler:

OH I forgot about that. He appears in that episode too!

I have yet to watch James Baxter the Horse yet. Forget it even aired today. I have it on my DVR so I'll watch it as soon as I get off PC!(so I'm avoiding spoilers by not reading what you typed. )

Edit: I Just watched the episode a few hours ago. So without further ado, here's my thoughts on James Baxter the Horse:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Favorite Character: Marcilene, Jake, Finn, Fionna, Cake, Ice King and Tree Trunks!
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!! (and lunch time... I'm terrible)! xD

I love The Enchiridion and Her Parents, I haven't been able to watch much but I love the series so much! It's bombasticness is outta control, y'all!

Bye bye for now, gotta eat some Soy People! Super Rozu.

Treecko

Years
Username: Gym Leader Rozu.
Favorite Character: Marcilene, Jake, Finn, Fionna, Cake, Ice King and Tree Trunks!
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!! (and lunch time... I'm terrible)! xD

I love The Enchiridion and Her Parents, I haven't been able to watch much but I love the series so much! It's bombasticness is outta control, y'all!

Bye bye for now, gotta eat some Soy People! Super Rozu.

Welcome to the club Rozu!
edit: Can you pick one favorite character please? I add it under your name and don't want it to be long. It's fine if you like more than character, but for consistency, please pick one. Thanks. :)

I posted this last night but I didn't realize there was a 2 week no revival rule/ no double posting rule. >.< Sorry Andy, my bad.

Anyway, to keep up activity, I thought I post a preview of the next episode, Shh! . I'll try to post these more often so we could possibly discuss them. You know, talk about hwta we think will happen and such. Speculate.

This might be a fun episode but I feel it could also being sort of ridiculous. I wonder why Finn and Jake aren't gonna be talking? What happened to cause this. Magic Man putting a spell on them? Finn and Jake getting into a fight? Or are they just trying people and just having fun. I'm gonna wait and watch it before judging though. It could end up being a fun episode either way. :)

To get more activity flowing how about a new topic too?

Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far?

Me? Not really, I mean the series isn't over yet and season 6 is currently in the making. Plus I have seen all of the episodes yet so i really can't pick one. Though I loved a lot of episodes from season 3.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Username: Paparazzo
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?: Gotcha!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Username: Zeffy
Favorite Character: Jake the Dog
What time is it?: Adventure time!

I don't think I have a favourite season. I just love the whole series itself.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

Hm... I preferred S4 and S5 since they all got so deep and just they were fascinating :>

Treecko

Years
Username: Paparazzo
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?: Gotcha!

Welcome to the club!!

Username: Zeffy
Favorite Character: Jake the Dog
What time is it?: Adventure time!

I don't think I have a favourite season. I just love the whole series itself.

Woo you joined!! Welcome Zeffy!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years

I really love Season 4 and I really like Season 5 so far.

Did anyone see the episode that aired tonight? It was... different x3

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Username:Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april
Favorite Character: Finn

I love Adventure Time because of it's unique kind of story lines and plot lines plus the characters' arts. The fun and enjoying episodes keeps me wanting for more!XD

Treecko

Years
Username:Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april

I love Adventure Time because of it's unique kind of story lines and plot lines plus the characters' arts. The fun and enjoying episodes keeps me wanting for more!XD

Welcome to the club Ashist!

Anyway, Shh! Aired tonight. Any thoughts guys?

Spoiler:

Years
Thoughts on Shh!...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Username: Classic Sonic
Favorite Character: BMO/Beemo
What time is it?: Adventure Time!!

Answer a topic? Gladly. Why do you like Adventure Time?
I like it because it's a different show to all the others. It's got an odd mix of genres, and to me, it's always interesting, with twists to the story and new ideas being introduced at every turn.

My favourite character is Beemo because...well, he's a video game console, what's not to like? I also like his curious nature, of how he wants to be a human, kind of like Pinocchio.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Username: warship
What Time Is It?: It's Adventure Time!!!

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?

well i couldnt even finish the first season but the one i liked the most so far was "The Enchiridion". that key guy was hilarious XD

Treecko

Years
Thoughts on Shh!...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Username: Classic Sonic
Favorite Character: BMO/Beemo
What time is it?: Adventure Time!!

Answer a topic? Gladly. Why do you like Adventure Time?
I like it because it's a different show to all the others. It's got an odd mix of genres, and to me, it's always interesting, with twists to the story and new ideas being introduced at every turn.

My favourite character is Beemo because...well, he's a video game console, what's not to like? I also like his curious nature, of how he wants to be a human, kind of like Pinocchio.

Welcome to the club! First person here who's favorite is BMO lol.
Username: warship
What Time Is It?: It's Adventure Time!!!

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?

well i couldnt even finish the first season but the one i liked the most so far was "The Enchiridion". that key guy was hilarious XD

Finally you joined. About time Welcome Warship!!

Guys today I went to the library today to pick up the copy of Volume 1 of the Adventure Time comic I requested. :)
Spoiler:

This is issues 1-4 of the comic combined into a single graphic novel. Which leads me to a new topic.

Have you ever read the any of the Adventure Time comics?

Obviously I'm reading it right now. It's just as good as the show imo and I absolutely love the art for the alternative covers. Here's some example , it's incredible art:
Spoiler:

I want this in poster form. (Alternative art for issue 10.)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far? I can't really decide between Season 4 and Season 5, because both of them depict Marceline a lot; since I'm a huge fan of the vamp queen, any season with her is the best for me.

Anyways, I really have to get back into the episodes. I haven't watched a new ep in ages.

Treecko

Years
Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far? I can't really decide between Season 4 and Season 5, because both of them depict Marceline a lot; since I'm a huge fan of the vamp queen, any season with her is the best for me.

Anyways, I really have to get back into the episodes. I haven't watched a new ep in ages.

I'm loving alot of season 5 too myself and just so you know there's a new topic, I should update the main post.

Any relevance I thought I post the previews of the next episode The Suitor.

Peppermint Butler lines up a suitor for Princess Bubblegum, who he thinks is working way too much.

"Hello donk!" I lol'd this looks like it will be a pretty great episode. I wonder how Finn and Brocko will get along? Any thoughts?

Back