• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
I know i created this account in Januaryy, but only to sent a PM to someone.

Okay...
I am from Romania, if you know where is it :D.
I like to play hacks. :) I've played a lot.
My english is bad.
In the future i'll try to make my own Hack. Now i need to learn more about scripting.
I definetly love Gardevoir, and i used it in every hack i played.

If you want to know something about me..just ask :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey there! Glad to have you here~ <33 If you wanna play hacks, feel free to find some over on the Hacks Studio section, yeah? And you'll be able to learn all you need to know about ROM hacking over on the main ROM Hacking section!

I hope this helps you, and I look forward on getting to know you! Do you have a favourite pokemon game? Why do you like Gardevoir of all? Mmm, well, have an amazing night. :3

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Welcome! It seems to me like you've made it to the community! Stay strong, and remember... Power is strength!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Welcome to the community ummm CR :D
I guess i have a question do u have a nickname you like to be called? Always a fun question lol.
And since you love Gardevoir whats your thoughs on its mega?
Also i support the same hacks as you haha i really love hacks as well along with pokemon fangames and ive played a lot and helped where i can maybe we can chat sometime haha.
Anyways its great that you love hacks cause we have quite the extensive amount of them here hehe. Oh and have you played mega power? Ive played all his games but that one yet but i cant wait when i have time!
Anyways again welcome to the community sorry for rambling on haha but nice to meet you!

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
Hey there! Glad to have you here~ <33 If you wanna play hacks, feel free to find some over on the Hacks Studio section, yeah? And you'll be able to learn all you need to know about ROM hacking over on the main ROM Hacking section!

I hope this helps you, and I look forward on getting to know you! Do you have a favourite pokemon game? Why do you like Gardevoir of all? Mmm, well, have an amazing night. :3

Hey :)
I played a lot of hacks from PC,but never Login

Yep. I have a favorite game, Emerald , because this is first Pokemon game i ever played.
And i love hacks from my signature :))
And... I like Gardevoir because:
-Wally get a Ralts , and i searched for one about 5 mins
-I like design
-No one Gym Leader can stand against my Gardevoir moveset :D
-I hate Gallade :))

Welcome to the community ummm CR :D
I guess i have a question do u have a nickname you like to be called? Always a fun question lol.
And since you love Gardevoir whats your thoughs on its mega?
Also i support the same hacks as you haha i really love hacks as well along with pokemon fangames and ive played a lot and helped where i can maybe we can chat sometime haha.
Anyways its great that you love hacks cause we have quite the extensive amount of them here hehe. Oh and have you played mega power? Ive played all his games but that one yet but i cant wait when i have time!
Anyways again welcome to the community sorry for rambling on haha but nice to meet you!

Lol :)) let's start.
You can call me Alex, bcs this is my name.
I think Mega Gardevoir design is a little messed up..but i love it too.
No,i not played Mega Power yet...but i still suport it :D

Years
Gardevoir happens to be one of my fave Hoenn Pokemon as well, so you're definitely awesome in my books. Anyways, it's really nice to have you around!

So, another one interested in the ROM Hacking section? I was going to mention some of the worthy spots to check out over there, but it appears the others who posted already covered that, and I do wish good luck with any hacking projects you have in the making. Also, there's no need to feel scared about your lack of English skills. PC is a great place to learn new words and improve learning the language so you can contact us easier! We've had loads of others who couldn't speak English as well, so it's nothing to feel bad about.

On that note, I hope you have a great time at PC! I'll see you soon.

Years
Hi there and welcome! :) Awesome having returning users, hopefully this time around you'll be more active, yes? Good luck hacking and please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything as we're always around to help out.

Have fun. ^_^

Back