• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 16, 2015
Hello im looking for a mentor
i am most intrested in the roleplay and blogging
i also would like to explore battles and mostly anything else on the website
i am not used to how fourms work so if my mentor could explain it to me that would be very nice
thanks
3. I am very dedicated to being active with my mentor. I will be very polite and respetful. I will only ask polite questions .

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello im looking for a mentor
i am most intrested in the roleplay and blogging
i also would like to explore battles and mostly anything else on the website
i am not used to how fourms work so if my mentor could explain it to me that would be very nice
thanks
3. I am very dedicated to being active with my mentor. I will be very polite and respetful. I will only ask polite questions .

Alrighty, hey there! From the mentor list, is there someone you'd like to specifically have?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 16, 2015
Im more into writing and fanfiction so would it be alright if i had nolafus?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 16, 2015
Thanks so much! Im really excited to have a mentor i hope one day i could be a mentor as well! ((Only after i have been here for a long time of course ))

Years
1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?im interested in most things and I want to become better at battles and breeding
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Well I'm LOST T-T it tuck me ten minutes to find we're to post!
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?i can be active everyday but I have soccer practice and so on so it would be at night or on the afternoon early on weekends

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?im interested in most things and I want to become better at battles and breeding
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Well I'm LOST T-T it tuck me ten minutes to find we're to post!
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?i can be active everyday but I have soccer practice and so on so it would be at night or on the afternoon early on weekends

Ah hey there, welcome! Sorry I've missed you - is there anyone you would like to have as a mentor specifically? o:

Years
I hope i did this right.
1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?-----------> Huh? I just kinda want to play pokemon and stuff with people i guess
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? --------------> i saw roleplaying, rom-hacking, battling, anything is fairly nice i guess.
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?----------> fairly active, if anyone takes an interest in me.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I hope i did this right.
1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?-----------> Huh? I just kinda want to play pokemon and stuff with people i guess
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? --------------> i saw roleplaying, rom-hacking, battling, anything is fairly nice i guess.
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?----------> fairly active, if anyone takes an interest in me.

Ah, good morning. :3

Is there a specific mentor you'd like to have?

Years
Ahaha wow, that was quick. Good morning to you too.

No specific preferences for mentors, just someone to show me around and have fun with.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ahaha wow, that was quick. Good morning to you too.

No specific preferences for mentors, just someone to show me around and have fun with.

He's contacted you; I hope the both of you will get along well. :] But no worries, your mentor a sweet guy. <33

Speaking of mentors, kinda overdue (and I forgot to announce it) but, welcome to our newest mentors, Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer & Toshiro.! And almost all of our mentors are available right now, so don't be afraid to meet em'. :3

Last edited:

Santalune Forest

Oh dear, he's here
Years
1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
Fan Fiction and Writing, General

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Art and Design, Culture and Media, Battling and Team Building

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
I log onto pokecommunity once every two or so days, but nothing ever happens because I'm just not part of anything. I really want to become part of the writing and arts community but on the side I would like to be shown a bit around the competitive battling scene. I have a million questions, so not asking them isn't a problem. This may turn into one. xD

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
Fan Fiction and Writing, General

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Art and Design, Culture and Media, Battling and Team Building

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
I log onto pokecommunity once every two or so days, but nothing ever happens because I'm just not part of anything. I really want to become part of the writing and arts community but on the side I would like to be shown a bit around the competitive battling scene. I have a million questions, so not asking them isn't a problem. This may turn into one. xD

Hiii there; welcome! Is there a mentor that you specific would like? o:

Ruby Rose

Drinks Milk B]
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2015
1. I'm interested with the Pokemon General Discussion, Creative Discussion, Video games, Manga and anime
2. All the ones stated above
3. I am willing to learn on how to navigate this site from somebody that is willing to show me. Though I do get busy during the week I will try my best to log on for a while to see what's up :]

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
1. I'm interested with the Pokemon General Discussion, Creative Discussion, Video games, Manga and anime
2. All the ones stated above
3. I am willing to learn on how to navigate this site from somebody that is willing to show me. Though I do get busy during the week I will try my best to log on for a while to see what's up :]

Oh welcome! Is there someone special in mind that you'd like to mentor you? o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back