• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
BANNED for having a Dark Angel in your signature!!! It should be LINK and LINK only!

BANNED!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
BANNED for speaking out against the almighty Pikachu and criticising Art Critic Cubone-Master's new user name. (Explanation just attached.)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
You're banned because that has nothing to do with Pokemon, and everyone calls me Jack, but that isn't my real first name, it's just my nickname. In addition, you're banned for posting that in the first place, and finally, you're banned for disrespecting someone elected master of the universe on a Pokemon website. TRI-BANNED

Gabri

m8
Years
HoundoomOfTheDarkness, you have Houndoom in your username. Not that I don't like it, but you still have it in your username. ~banned~

@raichuchika: Creepy? I don't think so... I think Shiftry is very cool. As for Roserade... Well. But everyone has his/her likes and dislikes, and we must respect them, no?

Years
banned 4 making sence... AGAIN!

and banned cauz theres a gyrados 2 in ur avvy.

and, because u lied about ur 1st name 2 me.

~TRIPLE BAN TO THE JERK, UM, JK, OR AM I *twilite theme music*~

Gabri

m8
Years
raichuchika, you mispronouced (is it the right term or has it the right tying?) Gyarados. You typed "gyrados". ~banned~

Back