• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
214503. I don't watch the European brand of football with any sort of intensity, so I'm not raging anywhere near as hard as Sir Wently Goomba is on that last page.

Aye! It's still hard for me to believe it. Give me a few weeks, fffff. And I don't think it's "major" per se; it isn't a huge Ivy League school or anything nor is it a tiny private school with about 400 people in an isolated location (I actually looked at a college like this, fffffff). I think it's one of the older colleges in North Carolina (and apparently a 350+ year old tree resides on its grounds) but other than that it's a typical liberal arts college that has a Quaker philosophy (i.e. very open-minded and treats everyone as equals--you can call most professors and faculty by their first names and vice versa).

Sounds like a pretty standard East Coast school to me! because all of those schools out there are totally liberal and definitely have a very old tree they're ridiculously proud of :P /very late also joking somewhat, for those who can't tell

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'm going to make a lenghty post in the football thread in C&M as soon as tonight's matches are over- heee heee.

Gabri

m8
Years
Nothing at all. In my view of stuff, the only kind of football that can be called so is the european. The rest, for me, is handegg.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I call that American Rugby and I have 0 idea of how it works XD

I only know that R. Madrid lost against neighbours Getafe and that makes me so joyful.

Gabri

m8
Years
I don't like that so-called "football". It's stopped way too many times, it's not a fluid game at all and seems to rely too much on physical strength.

European football is king, end of story.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Ahhhh my mum spiklt boiling cooking oil by accident on my hand it killed for like a week :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back