• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
New Question: What swimsuit of Misty's do you like best?
Spoiler:

That is my fav one.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
My favorite is from Beauty and the Beach which only aired a few times in the US and this is it
mistybikini.jpg

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
vlcsnap2011031422h38m39.png
Actually the one I showed a picture of appeared in Shadow Of A Drought as well. Here is a screen shot as taken from a region 4 PAL DVD released in Australia and New Zealand.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Nice find giys i wish i could find some....to google i go!!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
For me its off to my DVDs for screen shots. I have a MASSIVE collection of Pokemon episodes from Kanto, the Orange Islands, and Johto.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
It is from an episode that was banned at first then dubbed into English albeit highly edited. That particular scene was in the English version too but one that followed it was not. It was the incident with Jessie and James which brought up an interesting situation. Team Rocket was almost ENTIRELY omitted from that episode if not entirely.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
sherreamethyst you can join and new question.

If Misty was real and you met her but you could only aask her one question what would it be?

Sorry if its a lousy question im just out of ideas

btw does anyone use the sign up sheet on the first post?

Also we need to make this thread a little more active and exciting any ideas?

Last edited:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Welcome sherreamethyst to the club!!

btw does anyone use the sign up sheet on the first post?
Oh yes, I do!!And as for the topic. I would ask her something about her likes, her dream and her favorite type of a guy, friend.
------------
So guys, since it's October and November's coming, any ideas for a banner to this club?

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
Watching random Pokemon episodes last night and felt like crying. I miss the original Pokemon episodes and Misty. So the question is:

Whats your fav pokemon episode focusing on Misty?
My fav episode would be The Misty Mermaid because I loved the underwater ballet. And that the episode was more about Misty and not Ash.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Episodes_focusing_on_Misty
A link in case you don't remember or don't know what episodes focus on her.

Last edited:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
^Yeah, I remember Ash being clueless in the last partXD. Mine is The Totodile Duel, she has part in that episode where she battle Ash for totodile. I got a lot of favorite episode which has Misty on it specially The Misty Mermaid and Cerulean Blues.

Years
I'm a fan of Misty!!!!
i don't think she looks like a Tomboy. I think She looks beautiful indeed.

If you ask me,
What outfit of Misty do you like better, Original or AG outfit?
I like the original one more.

I stop watching pokemon for many years but now I love Pokemon again.
Currently, I'm watching the original series and trying to capture any Misty funny facial expression and with special outfit. may be I'll upload the pics in the future:)

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
tmc02086 welcome to the club. And for everyone else be more active. I will post one more question then I will let you come up with questions to answer.

Is there any Water Pokemon that you would love Misty to have on her team?

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Whoa this is so weird ppl are joining finally in like 8 months cool we r gettin somewhere XD anywho thx for answering my question if it was from a banner episode! >)
-Romeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back